Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1]This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race (Meng/Willow)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:35 pm
The byakko had ventured into the haunted house in search of something to occupy her time. Her tail flickered as she stalked around the house, ears perked up in a curious manner trying to locate any other source of life.

The house seemed to be an odd mixture of a maze and Asian culture this time. Rice paper walls often caused the tiger to turn around for there were dead ends here an there, when she eventually came to an opening space. It looked much like a sparring room, well at least there was no fine china to break or spookie suits.

The tiger looked around before sitting down, "Of course, there's a sparring room.... but no one to spar with?" She asked looking as if she expected the house to answer her.

kurotomato
Hi I am quoting you okay.

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:33 pm
After his last encounter in the Haunted House, it was somewhat surprising that Mengyao had chosen to come back. But the voices in his head were growing steadily stronger with each passing day, and the Haunted House, as dismal and dreary as it was, was a strange place of respite, a secluded place where he could be alone.

Or at least, he thought he could be alone. Yet the room that Mengyao stepped into, one hand reaching up to idly rub at his brow, was met with the face of not one of his kind, but a student with orange stripes across her face.

Mengyao frowned a little.

"Who are you?"

LP
ROLLING FOR INITIATIVE

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LP rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:05 pm
Willow stood at the sudden sound of someone else, the question, her ears twitched as she looked at him. Sidelong gaze before answering, "I'm Willow."

She paused, tail twitching; "Who are you?" Logical questions, she was examining him rather quickly, that clothing; the style... It all spoke of the conquest isle she'd been on. Blue eyes seemed to shift from his wardrobe back to his face, "Horsemen?" She couldn't stop herself from asking the simple question.

It was one of those moments of, I recognize that style. Which hopefully wasn't a mistake...

kurotomato

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:18 pm
He lifted his chin.

"I am Mengyao Miao, of the Clan of Conquest," he replied calmly, tucking one of his hands into the draping sleeves of the other, looking at the girl with an expression of mixed interest and mild irritation. "So yes, a horseman. I assume you are one of the students at this school?"

LP

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:38 am
Willow's ears twitched up as he spoke, "Ah you're part of Invictus' clan." She seemed to bubble with a little bit of excitement. Though she was still watching him, he seemed a little irritated maybe?

"Yes I'm a student at the school, and a friend of Eris and Kiwi's." Surely he knew of them, she glanced around the room quietly for a second, "Would you be interested in a spar? This room seems built for it." Perhaps that would ease what was troubling him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:44 am
A shadow passed across Mengyao's face at the mention of Invictus. Whether it was annoyance or just merely exasperation was indecipherable, but regardless it seemed he was not entirely pleased to be noted as such.

One brow rose. "A friend of Eris, the Heir?" he said, his lips twisting upwards in a sardonic smile. "I was under the impression that Eris did not have friends other than the four, merely those beneath her. Alas, I could be mistaken."

But then he sighed, shaking his head a little.

"Fine. A spar, then, if only so that I may clear my head of its nuisances."

LP

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out