Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Mystery Word Contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:23 am
What does it means actually huh tamcharles ?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:14 am
kenzshinji

Hints:
1.) It was something to do with Gaia.
2.) "I'm no bag" --> "ga mb Ino" (Anagram)
3.) "I'm a bong" --> "ga m bIno" (Anagram)
4.) From the Port [of Gambino]...
5.) To the Isle [of Gambino]...

Also, if you take the picture that you saw above, threw it into photoshop. Applied a Distort>Twist in the opposite direction and then apply a Distort>Polar to Rectangular and magnified, you'd see the hand written word Gambino.

There you go!  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:52 am
Oh.....ic, wow...you're clever....
but if like that, you're gonna guess out all the mystery given by Ms.HKC.'
no fun lor....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:27 am
tamcharles
kenzshinji

Hints:

Also, if you take the picture that you saw above, threw it into photoshop. Applied a Distort>Twist in the opposite direction and then apply a Distort>Polar to Rectangular and magnified, you'd see the hand written word Gambino.

There you go!

Wow! eek I thought about going to photoshop to make the word back but i was too lazy, muhahahaha... but about the hints "i'm no bag", etc... I never heard of those stuff... so I had no clue what you meant by that sweatdrop  

melonsoda

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:36 am
melonsoda
tamcharles
kenzshinji

Hints:

There you go!

Wow! eek I thought about going to photoshop to make the word back but i was too lazy, muhahahaha... but about the hints "i'm no bag", etc... I never heard of those stuff... so I had no clue what you meant by that sweatdrop

Ohh I see why everyone was stumped... an anagram is a rearrangement of the letters of a word or phrase. For example, orchestra is an anagram of cart-horse and Old England is an anagram of golden land.

I'll admit it (since Bubbleangela will expose me sooner or later) my use of anagrams is because of my recent completion of the da Vinci Code by Dan Brown in which the main character deals with many such similar word puzzles. Needless to say, I've been very influenced.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:21 pm
these kind of code really confusing...fully crack the brain of mine...@_@  

kenzshinji

melonsoda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:39 pm
... woah... some heavy stuff... my brain can't take those stuff... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:46 pm
anyone can help me fix my brain?i think my brain is stop functioning now idea  

Ruxender

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:02 pm
Haha,...just a philoshophy stuff...
i won't be get understand it for my lifetime,..keke.
even Ms.HKC now made a new mystery words, sure people will used photoshop to get the answer...and there's no fun anymore..rite ?
if so,...let's find other gaming contest whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:32 pm
:S  

twinztar

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:09 am
I don't get it... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:42 am
tamcharles
melonsoda
tamcharles
kenzshinji

Hints:

There you go!

Ohh I see why everyone was stumped... an anagram is a rearrangement of the letters of a word or phrase. For example, orchestra is an anagram of cart-horse and Old England is an anagram of golden land.

I'll admit it (since Bubbleangela will expose me sooner or later) my use of anagrams is because of my recent completion of the da Vinci Code by Dan Brown in which the main character deals with many such similar word puzzles. Needless to say, I've been very influenced.

hey i've read those... have you tried digital fortress? more codes... there's one that's really hard and I can't figure it out... but you gotta buy the book or go to the weebsite. =p  

yalie5

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:48 pm
yalie5
tamcharles
melonsoda
tamcharles
kenzshinji

Hints:

There you go!

hey i've read those... have you tried digital fortress? more codes... there's one that's really hard and I can't figure it out... but you gotta buy the book or go to the weebsite. =p
Hmm... well that really sounds pretty cool. I'll look into it. 3nodding  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces