[FIN] The Silent Language of Hands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:06 am
'Oh, well I hope that does well for you,' Akira told her, recalling the focus of her goal and that it wasn't actually to learn to battle itself.

'As far as being too young...I didn't know you had to be a certain age to get in a club,' he admitted. 'What about if you went with someone? Would that be allowed?'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:09 pm
'I haven't looked into it much, but everywhere I've seen requires 18 minimum,' she replied, thinking back through her very few memories of the matter, '21 if they serve alcohol.' The suggestion of accompanying someone of age was met with uncertainty, and she tilted her head, staring off contemplatively for a moment. 'I'm not sure,' she eventually decided. 'I'd be inclined to think not, since the age requirement exists in the first place, but I've never investigated it. It's a possibility.'  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:34 pm
'Well if one is allowed to be accompanied by a chaperon and you wouldn't object to going before you come of age, I'd be happy to go with you sometime,' Akira offered. 'When you're not busy with your studies, of course.'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:58 pm
She tented her fingers briefly in noncommunicative thought, a contemplative expression in her features. 'That might be interesting,' she eventually responded, a cordial smile rising on her lips. 'I'll look into it, if you'd like me to.'  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 pm
'Oh, no, please don't trouble yourself,' he told her. 'You've got more than enough on your plate already. I'll do it; I just needed to know if you were interested.' Getting out his own phone, he looked up his own number and offered it to Corinne to see.

He propped it on a bench for Corinne to read as he continued to sign. 'I have to get going since my roommate is expecting me soon,' Akira explained, looking apologetic, 'but if you ever need me, don't hesitate to text me or anything. Same goes if you just want someone to talk to or hang out with, okay?'  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:18 pm
'I appreciate it,' she responded with a cordial smile, transposing the number into her phone once her hands were free. She answered the apologetic expression with understanding, nodding as Lady came to her side, 'Certainly. Thank you.'  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 am
With a nod and a smile, Akira picked up the phone and replaced it in his pocket. Sticking his ear pieces back into his ears, he waved once in farewell to the girl and her pokemon before beginning the long walk home.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff