Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ѕтαя cяσѕѕє∂ - Sana-Chan // CandyCane Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image

xxxxOne and OnlyxxRoyale Flush

(Just once) Look at me
(Only for you) I’ll give you my heart
Do you really not see me?
Me who really wants you and wants you, I can’t even love
My heart hurts this much
I’ll hold your hands tightly so I can show you my feelings

̅current mood: Calm/Awestruck
wearing: Blake/Minhyun

xxxxMinhyun couldn't remember the last time he had such an amazing sleep and he wasn't the first one to fall asleep for once. His body, soul, and heart were sated and he wanted to feel this way forever. He actually had a good dream for the first time in months, dreams of him and Aleck in the future being happy and whatnot. Was this a sign? He didn't know, but he knew he wanted to be with this man forever, even if the world were to fall apart in shambles, he would still have the man sleeping peacefully beside him to fall back on and know he'll always be picked back up again. To live in such bliss, one would wonder what would ruin the moment and try the hardest they could not to make it happen. Minhyun on the other hand, well, he wanted to live each moment to it's full potential and not have to worry about ever having such issues in his life. He didn't want to think on them and somehow end up ruining his happiness, it had happened before and he didn't want it to happen again. He was happy for once, with Aleck he was always happy, he didn't want to do anything to ruin it. He knew if he lost this man from his life, then there would really be no point in going on anymore. His feelings were that deep, Aleck just didn't understand how deep the feelings were to Minhyun when he told the Russian man he loved him. He would show that to the man one day, but for now, he was fine with just laying in this man's arms, feeling warm and safe.

That was, until he felt movement beside him, only to awaken Minhyun. He figured his lover was waking up, what time was it? His eyes slowly opened and blinked a few times, to get his vision back to normal and away from the sleepiness he felt. It felt late at night, if not very early in the morning. He felt fingers running through his hair, then a kiss to his forehead, making his eyes open up completely and his golden sleepy eyes looked upon the man he loved. "You seemed quite at peace" He whispered in a soft, sleepy tone of voice in response to his lover. The man looked like pure beauty even after waking up from a slumber, which brought him back to the thoughts of how in the world someone like Aleck could love someone like him. Who knows, perhaps it was fated from the start. The feelings he felt being embraced in the arms of a stranger he didn't know at first, but he felt so safe and loved at the same time and it didn't really make sense to him. He probably knew deep in his heart that it was right to him, even if he didn't know the feelings of love or safety, Aleck had given everything to him from just that moment in the bathroom. His tears had stopped, his sorrow was put on hold and his mind and body was consumed in everything that was Aleck. He knew he wouldn't change how they met for the world, they met and that was all that mattered at the time. Even now, just them was all that mattered to Minhyun and knowing that much, put him at ease even though the rest of the world was in chaos. He could always deal with the jumble of the world, only knowing he could always be brought back into the calmness of life itself because the man who would be waiting for him when he would seek out peace and calmness in his life. His only solace in the world of chaos, kind of like a cliché love story? Perhaps, he enjoyed it though, made him have something to look forward to and to believe in.

After being pulled into the man's arms, he allowed his body to be cherished for a while, even if he were naked, he felt fully clothed in love. He closed his eyes and relished in the moment, then reopened his eyes when Aleck was getting up and stretching, he wondered what caused the man to wake up from his sleep so early. Was there something on the man's mind? Or did he just have some kind of an energy burst? Whatever the case, he dropped his feet to the floor and sat on the edge of the bed, wrapping the pure white silk sheets around his perfect body, draping it across his waist and a bit over his shoulders, shielding himself from the short moment he felt exposed without Aleck beside him. He took in a deep breath and kept his eyes on the man who was wandering around the room and opening the balcony doors. The moonlight that was allowed through glowed upon the body that had made love to him, he turned a soft red and clutched the sheet closer to his body and he cuddled a pillow to his chest as he tried to calm his heart from beating so fast. Even though their relationship was confirmed of them dating, he was still a major fan of Aleck and he couldn't help his fanboy side from coming out when they weren't intimate and they were together alone. He looked up into the calm, yet naturally predatory gaze that looked down at him and his lush lips parted in wonder, what was with that pause and smile? He blushed and buried his face into the pillow as he heard the bedroom door open and Aleck leave the room, leaving him in silence to gather his thoughts. He probably wouldn't have enough time to do anything while the man was gone, time was short when it came to gathering his thoughts, but he felt as if he was going to explode from not only happiness, but also excitement.

He slowly laid back down on the bed, allowing his head to rest on the pillows behind him. The sheet rested around his lap and along his body lightly, but the pillow was on top of his stomach, Minhyun looked oddly comfortable. Hearing his lover's footsteps approaching the door, he turned his head to look at the door and he watched the man walk in the room and set a bowl of fruit on the night stand and lay back down beside Minhyun. He slid his body up to lean his mid-back on the pillows and he was sitting up a bit so he could talk and eat at the same time without forcing himself. "Thank you, I was a bit hungry" He never questioned how Aleck seemed to know exactly what he wanted at any point in time, but he wasn't complaining. He knew that, in his lifetime and the next, he'd never end up finding another person like Aleck that knew Minhyun from the inside out. Only once did someone find someone who they knew completely, he was just lucky enough to find it in a person who was someone Minhyun had admired for many years. He still couldn't believe his luck, being able to capture this man in his arms.. Well, he knew that this was the first and last time he'd find love like this, so he would do anything in his power to keep it in his life forever.

While he ate the strawberries one by one, he was momentarily sidetracked by Aleck getting up and coming back with something that looked like a violin case. Did Aleck play violin like he did? He smiled cutely as he popped another fresh strawberry into his mouth and watched the man carefully, as if wanting to see something else life changing. He wanted to see all sides and talents this beautiful man was capable of, it intrigued him in many ways. "A violin, how long have you played?" He asked curiously, placing the bowl of fruit on the night stand and making sure his fingers were clean before he folded them politely on the sheet that covered his lap. He listened to the man talk about if he hadn't made it as a singer, his violin would've been his next move in a career. "Seeing as though you've been keeping this part of your life a secret from me, I do believe I deserve a show from the fantastic Alecksander Ivanov" He mewed in a very cute voice, giving his trademark smile that could melt the heart of everyone around him. He watched the slow, but composed movements Aleck made when setting the violin up to be played, it was all so fluid. He was almost instantly mesmerized.

Minhyun was indeed mesmerized now, hearing the notes being played and tipped perfectly in sync with the song Aleck played. He knew the song, such a nice piece and Aleck played it with beautiful movements and the notes sounded perfect. He smiled warmly when Aleck stopped and ended up smiling back at Minhyun, then started being subtle, the flirty all over again. This man had the mood swings of a prince, never ceased to amaze the blonde Korean. He took a seductive and slow bite of the strawberry held to his mouth, then licked the other half of the berry as he pulled away a bite to swallow the fruit in his mouth. He leaned forward and kissed the man in front of him, completely on the lips and leaving no gaps. His hands pressed onto the man's shoulders and Minhyun didn't do much to push Aleck's back to the bed and slide his legs over to straddle his lover. He leaned his head on the warm and strong chest that was beneath him, his hands touched the strong, broad shoulders that were above his head. He took in a deep breath and let out an adorably soft sigh.."I wish to be embraced and be selfishly cherished right now" He wanted to be treated like a pampered prince by the one he loved, he was being lovable and very selfish by keeping the Russian all to his self and demanding/pleading with the man to pamper him with all the love Aleck could offer. He wanted Aleck to open up his heart and give the love he had been holding inside for so long to Minhyun, to finally know what it was to love and be loved in return. Minhyun could be the one to finally break the shell around Aleck, to show the man what he was really capable of. To feel the emotions and love the man had always wanted to feel and share in return. Could he make a stronger man out of this famous rock star? Change his life for the better? Perhaps, Minhyun was determined enough to try it. "Is that selfish of me? Wanting you all to myself.. And only me..?" He whispered in question, his voice was gentle and loving, but held a curious note as he planted soft and lush kisses to the warm skin of Aleck's chest that his cool body laid upon. His bottom half was still covered with the sheet, so they were just simply laying together.

Blake mused at Alex when she finally caught onto his plot, damn, he thought he could've gotten away with a little prank and have her want him to stay enough so he wouldn't have to have a reason to leave. He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her front to his that was partially covered by his silk robe he wore, but was slightly open, showing his perfectly sculpted body. What's with that reaction, I thought you'd be more lovey dovey towards me after everything I've done for you. Sure, I was drinking on purpose to stay, but really, is it that much of a big deal..? Me, wanting to stay her with you?" He spoke into her ear seductively, lowering his voice to one of those very dangerous and forbidden tones. He finally unwrapped his arms from around her and stepped towards the piano, winking at Alex as he took the bottle from her and taking his shot glass from the bar and closed the distance between him and the piano. "Of course it would be interesting, you could be my only duet outside of the band. We have another concert coming up, then another one in a few months. I figure we could perform our song in the next concert after this one if our song is finished. It would give a lot of publicity to our bands and well.. Perhaps open the public eye of what's really going on" Hidden agenda to tell the world that Alex was his? Yup, but he would leave that to Alex to figure out on her own. He wanted to be seen with Alex as much as possible, so everyone would finally get it through their heads that she belonged to him, even if she doesn't realize it yet. He was quickly making her famous, but he was also very slowly trapping her in his grasp and making it so she wouldn't have anyone else but him in her personal life outside her family, friends, and her career. She was his, he'd make the evident to the world and eventually.. He would let her know.

He just hoped that him being patient and waiting would be worth his wait and he would accomplish something that would probably give him a better outlook on life in the near future. He moved beside her on the bench behind the piano and smiled warmly, liking the tune she was playing. "I wrote lyrics for a song while on tour, but I wanted to see if they could be turned into a duet, it's called Amor Mio. That tune sounds good, so we could use it. Read these and repeat after me" He stated with a calm smile, excitement in his eyes as he set his shot glass and drink on the table beside the piano and started to sing the words in perfect harmony with her piano playing. He sang in his perfectly toned voice, making sure she was repeating everything he said in perfect harmony with his voice and pronouncing everything right. It was a good thing she learned fast, eventually, she was able to read off of the paper without him sounding out the words and she could sing the first part of the song, which he deemed the female part. "Very nice, your voice sounds good with the piano" He praised her and took another shot, getting himself into the mood of the music, calmness and passion all over his face and deep within his eyes, an inner peace that only music could fulfill within him.

He took in a deep breath and slowly he took over the piano, playing his half of the song on the piano, singing his side of the lyrics, his voice mixing perfectly in the piano and harmonizing well with Alex's tone when she sang. His voice was calming and soothing to the soul and ears, his natural native tongue complimented the song, he was in his element. Obviously it was a song from the heart, whether his feelings or his thoughts, only it was known to him. She knew the Korean version of the song they were creating together, but only he knew the English translation. He supposed he could leave the lyrics with her so she could memorize the words and the tune of the song. He already knew the lyrics and the rhythm, something that was his special skill. He laughed when she suddenly stopped practicing and started talking some nonsense, wondering why he wanted to create a song with her. "Alexandria, you'd be amazed what was going through my mind the whole time on tour" He stated happily, then started to go over her lines with her, making sure she did everything right and sang all the Korean words in perfect linguistics in the short period of time they were practicing.

He finally laughed as they went over the song many times, he had memorized the entire song.."Perhaps during the concert, I could have two pianos placed on stage for us. So we don't fight over the piano. I'm not one for dancing when singing slow songs, so we could play the piano in sync when singing together and separate pianos when we're singing our separate solos." He offered his idea, then took two more shots back to back and stood up from the bench and walked to the open door that led back into the main room and the kitchen. He held his liquor bottle and his empty shot glass. "Any ideas you have? I'm open to suggestions" He was a team working kind of person, wanting his first duet with a female and someone outside of his band to have some say in the song she would be helping perform. He hummed softly and took her hand gently and led her back to the living room, sitting on the couch and setting her on top of his lap, cradling her lower back with his left arm and her body draped across his lap and hung on the rest of the couch and off his legs that held her up. "Even costume suggestions" He winked playfully and laughed charmingly, giving her the usual Blake smirk he always gave her when he was being playful.

Perhaps she would be the one to change him for the better, forever. She'd be able to mend his heart, be able to put it all back together and she could turn him into a better person. He wanted to do everything he could to keep her at his side and make her happy, because she made him very happy, he would be honored to have her in his life for a lot longer than she would have probably thought. Even though he never really spoke much about himself or his life unless he absolutely had to, she was the only one to get herself so caught up into his dark past and was still willing to stick around. She was a rare breed and he would keep her round, because he knew there wouldn't be another woman like Alex that could do the same things that she did. How long had it been since he felt so happy and so comfortable around a woman? A woman who could make him absolutely insane and yet feel so much hidden emotion all at the same time. She tossed his mind and heart in so many different directions that he was unsure if what he felt was true love or just a fleeting emotion that would eventually go away. Yet, he wouldn't dwell on that, he was more focused in capturing her heart for his own.. All the while, losing his own to her.

{Finally~}

Me who wants you and wants you, I can’t even love
My heart hurts this much
I only want to look at you, I want to give you my love
I want to put you in my embrace
I’ll look forward to you smiling at me, who can change your changed feelings
Even in my dreams

User Image XX User Image XX User Image XX User Image XX User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxAlecksander smiled to his lover above him. Was he being selfish? No. If anything, it had been Alecksander who had been selfish. Wishing to hide Minhyun from the world. To claim Minhyun as his and only his. Yes, they had stated that they were dating, he being his boyfriend, but it seemed as if it wasn't enough. Alecksander wanted all of Minhyun. Every teardrop, every cry, every muffled sound the man could give him. Dare he say he loved Minhyun? Yes. He did. He cherished Minhyun with his heart and soul. He wanted nothing more than to make Minhyun his own forever. Surely that little promise ring he had given the lad would suffice for now? "No." He whispered at Minhyuns request. "It is not selfish.." Slowly he brought his hand up and caressed his lovers cheek. His accent was heavy with laden sleep and love. "But you must never need to ask for it." He smiled and brought his hand down, setting it against the mans hip. "..I shall do my best, everyday to show you how much you mean to me." Slowly he leaned up, resting his elbows on the bed.

"I know I am not much for the Verbal words of romance and love, but I assure you, You are all I ever need.." A smirk splayed the mans lips as he looked his lover over. "Shall I test the limits of your physicality?" The man teased. "Could you go a week without me once again? I assure you I could try..I'll just simply drop my time into the business.." A chuckle escaped his lips as he finished his sentence. Yes, he was a teasing sort of Russian god. He knew, for any other person, It would be hard for them to love the man that he was. But Minhyun? "Mine sweet Minhyun.." His features softened as he spoke. Sure, he was deep in thought, but his thoughts only consisted of and had always consisted of, this man. The man he wanted to spend eternity with. "How could you love a beast such as I?" He smiled as he slowly pulled Minhyun down and beside him, cradling him in his arms, laying him against his chest. A slight sigh escaping him. "I would go to the ends of the earth and back to prove my love to you. What more of me do you wish?" He chuckled and turned his head to look down on his lover.

"Do you know why I did what I did? Taking forever to come back?" A smile crossed his lips as he stared towards the balcony door, gazing to the evening-esque sky. "My family. They are powerful people. My father embraces me now. I could never have spoken to him, even at the whims of my sister. But for you.." He smiled and shut his eyes. "I cannot expect to wed you and still travel the world with you home? Surely you could come with me. But how could a Husband leave his love at home?" There it was. The man wanted Minhyun forever. "It is early to speak of Marital bliss, but I would like you to know it was a beneficial factor in my taking over my fathers business.." With a muttered grumble, Alecksander sat up, a rosy tinge to his cheeks...Was he..embarrassed?

Yes!

The Russian god had so been too emotionally revealing hadn't he? "Don't let that revelation fool you.." He smirked and pinned Minhyun beneath him and placed a soft kiss to the mans neck. "The devil may still have his way with you." He laughed a bit and pulled away, straying above his love. "Could you stay with me. And only me..Forever?" No. He was not about to propose. But the idea floated around. He would promise to be Minhyuns forever..

Alex on the other hand. The music. Their music. It was calming to her ears. The man spent personal time helping her with his own language. Yes, she caught on quite quickly, but still. It was obvious she was new to the tongue. But. she did enjoy it. Speaking the words Blake spoke so elegantly, it had brought a blush to her cheeks. Hearing him speak the lyrics that she were to sing alongside him. It made thoughts ramble through her head. He had been gone so long. Sure. After having not seen him in so long, Alex was all but enamored with him. For a few moments she had been enveloped in their music. It was rough at first. Never had she sang in another language aside from Russian, Spanish and English. But for Blake, she would sing her heart out. Why? Were they dating? No. Never had it been established. But their connection was prominent. A smile slipped her lips here and there when she spoke some of the words. A slight giggle. Begging him to stop making fun of her accent. The language was quite hard! But she would try. For Blake.

Yes, she had all but ignored his reference to making things public. So the public could see them singing together. Their bands conversing for a single, soft, loving tune. The woman couldn't really understand the tune. She didn't even know how or where he came up with the lyrics, but hearing the words from Blakes lips made a blush cross her cheeks all over again. The man sure knew how to make Alex feel like a school girl. Shaking her head when her fingers left the keyboard, Alex smiled to Blake. "..Shall I pull those thoughts from your tour from your mind?" The woman teased as she watched him stand. "Two pianos would be wondrous. I'm sure it would draw the audiences' attention more and more..We do sound quite wonderful together. Or am I tone deaf?" A smile crossed her lips. Ideas? She had many a wonderful idea when it came to Blake. But costumes? Hmm "...I would quite possibly just wear a dress. Would you prefer me in..less?" She teased as she followed him into the living room, blushing as he laid her practically atop him. Looking up at him, Alex's eyes softened as her hand slowly reached up and graced his cheek gently. "...Your smirk won't always work on me..Sir Blake.." There it was again! That 'Sir' Business, like when they had first met. It caused her to giggle softly. "But, I sure did miss it.." She smiled and stretched out against him, cuddling her head into his chest. "When you meant...publicly going on.." She whispered softly. "Did you mean..about us?" The question had to be answered. It had racked her brain for months. Why did she need a label for this? Maybe her feelings were too strong? Maybe the woman needed some sort of direction? "...I would be your girlfriend. If you'd only wish it of me." Alex smiled as she sat up a bit to look to Blake. Biting her lower lip, her blush had ultimately returned. "Only if...you wish to be the boyfriend of a heavily insecure Russian high class brat with an aptitude for the Piano and singing.." Shaking her head Alex sighed and continued on with her smile.

"I have stated I liked you. An inevitable like. The kind of like that means I could never be far from you. It killed me to be away from you for so long, even having not known you for long." She set her hand on the mans chest as her face softened with her explanation. "If being beside you needs a label, I will be everything and anything you want me to be. Allow me to dispel your harmed soul and give it new life.." If only a whisper, the woman meant it. She was sorry for her overreactions. Alex only wanted Blake to trust her, to never have a feeling of self doubt about their..relationship, whatever it was, ever again. The same would go for the woman. How ever long this..relationship lasted, she would embrace it.

User Image

how high can you 〖 F L Y 〗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with broken 〖W I N G S 〗?

O C C : Yay! Finally. I hope my reply suffices.

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image

(Just once) Look at me
My heart hurts this much

̅current mood: Passionate/Lovey
wearing: Blake/Minhyun

xxxxMinhyun could only exhale softly when Aleck answered his question of being selfish, so he wasn't selfish? Good, he didn't want to trap his lover down with his possessive ways. He was very protective and territorial of this man and he would do anything to make sure the man was safe, happy, and very at peace. He would do anything in his power to take down anyone who dared to stand in Aleck's way of succeeding, he knew that his feelings were pure intended, he feared that his love would suffocate the beautiful Russian. It was good to know that Aleck did see him that way, he would hate it if his lover was unhappy in any way. Feeling the warmth and strength of the hand on his cheek made him cradle his face against it, closing his eyes momentarily, then reopening them to look adoringly at the man who cherished him in such a gentle way. Never need to ask for pampering? His thoughts settled for a moment upon feeling a hand on his hip, he shivered slightly, but instantly relaxed. Ah, this man of so many talents and ways was now opening his heart? Minhyun couldn't help but feel happy at this moment, reveling in the glow of Aleck's words. Where were these feelings coming from? He'd never known this man to so suddenly open up, but Minhyun made sure that he paid attention to everything said and revealed in this moment.

He turned bright red when Aleck looked at him and said such loving things to him, that charming smirk only causing to send a gentle tremble down his spine. Upon hearing Aleck speak about keeping Minhyun from him for a week, the beauty narrowed his eyes and a solid pout was evident on his lush pink lips. "I don't like that idea at all" He stated honestly and very forward, but knew Aleck was kidding by the way a chuckle followed after the suggestion. He sighed softly and allowed the calming tone of Aleck saying his name enter his ears and relax him, the visual of Aleck's face softening while saying his name was definitely a treasure. His lover looked so at peace saying his name as Minhyun felt at peace when Aleck says it. How could Minhyun love Aleck? Simple, he just did. "I think it would suffice you enough to know I love you, just because I do. You know I do and I know I do, isn't that enough?" He asked with a slight tilt to his head, making him look so innocent and loving. Passion burned in his eyes, it was very noticeable about how he felt at this moment. Minhyun had always been unable to lie to Aleck, when he told his real feelings, they weren't only seen, they were felt as well. Feeling himself being pulled against his lover, he allowed his body to be embraced and he snuggled close to the warm body. When the question was asked, he looked up, he met Aleck's gaze and turned a soft red. "I want everything you used to be, everything you are, and everything you are possibly able to become.." He whispered in his tone of voice that only Aleck has heard, a kind of voice that spilled his emotions without him ever having to explain them in actual words.

Minhyun had managed to move about and bring them closer, but made sure to keep his sensitive parts away from his lover's.. Lest both of them become unable to speak seriously to each other without gasping and noises interrupting them. The thought made his cheeks burn even redder, even while listening to Aleck's story. Hearing Aleck speak about his family brought a soft smile to his face, glad things were getting better for his lover, glad that he was able to be apart of Aleck's final decision. He felt as if he was finally realizing that he had been a good influence on his boyfriend, he had accomplished almost everything he had wanted to. Tears formed in his eyes a bit, not enough to notice that he was feeling the emotion deep within him, but Minhyun definitely felt the pressure building in his heart and his chest. The love he was searching for in this man, he was finally receiving back. This man was his and his alone, someone whom he wanted and had wanted him back. He felt, for the first time, that he could actually open up and allow himself to be embraced by the warmth.

With Aleck talking about marriage, husband, love, and marital bliss. Minhyun was not only awestruck, but he was smiling brightly. Hearing Aleck talk about such personal and mushy things, it was a first for Minhyun and the boy couldn't lie, he was extremely happy. His chest felt lighter and his heart was racing, but seeing the embarrassed side of Aleck.. Well, needless to say, he could only hold back tears that threatened to fall. This was something he wasn't used to, but he was glad that everything had happened the way they did. Regardless of the constant tests to their love, they seemed to make it back through and work everything out in one way or another. Minhyun took a deep breath in and released it in a shaky way that indicated that his emotions were on the brink of slipping through the cracks. He let out a soft gasping noise when he was pinned beneath the bigger man, but he could only blush and look up at his lover with a curious look. "H-Huh?.. Ah..!" He ended up falling into this man's trap and now he was being kissed upon. His body was sent into a numbing, but lovely feeling all over his petite body. When Aleck pulled away, he breathed shakily, but managed to look up into the eyes of the man who was smiling down at him with a peaceful look in his eyes. Then the question was asked, the question that tore his control in all kinds of pieces. He blushed deeply and his tears finally fell down his cheeks, but he was smiling up at his lover. "I thought I always have but.." He smiled his charming smile, wrapping his arms around Aleck and pulling himself to his knees so he could hug his boyfriend to him closer. "You know I will and I will continue to reassure you and your heart about my feelings for you. I will be there with you every step of the way, forever." He tilted his lover's head back and kissed him full on the lips, completely consuming the distance that was between them moments before. "I love you" He whispered softly and attached himself to Aleck's front, making sure to keep the proximity between them to a bare minimal.

Blake could only laugh at her reaction to him grabbing her and setting her upon his lap, he listened to her talk, took notes of her ideas in his mind, then snorted in humor when she teased him with the 'sir' title. He groaned inwardly and turned his head to the side, gently biting down on one of her fingers, but allowed her to relax and rest against his chest, it was something he liked. She reminded him of a cat.. She was cuddly, innocent, and cute when she's happy or when he makes her happy. Yet when she's mad at him, she turns into a dangerous lioness. He wondered what had possessed him in the first place to start developing adoring feelings for her, he knew his emotions ran deeper than he thought, but still, he wouldn't admit something like that so soon. He pulled her against him and ran his fingers through her hair, smoothing it away from her face and overall, he was comforting her. He felt her body relax and he smiled, reaching over to the table beside him that he set his liquor and glass on, then took a simple shot, sighing and listened to her speak with a smile on his face.

Oh, so she had caught on to his 'public' comment earlier. She had put off this conversation until she could trap him a bit with her beauty and force him to talk about his feelings again. Hadn't he opened up enough today? He merely chuckled and looked at her as she sat up to look at him, biting her lip and blushing. She was in her kitten form, the form he adored. He had a dangerous smile on his face, but was sure to sugar-coat it with the emotions in his eyes. He allowed her to finish speaking, then he rose his right hand and cradled her left cheek, pushing her long blonde hair from her face. He gently coaxed her mouth to release the lip she was biting on, then he leaned forward and claimed that lip with his own and made sure to kiss the bottom lip, then claimed both of her plump lips onto his own. He even went as far as pushing her lips apart with his tongue and claiming her mouth for his own, he finally pulled away from her lips after a while and pushed her hair back behind her ears so he could look at her face clearly. "So I do suppose that after everything we've done and been through together, I still have to spell out my feelings for you.." He chuckled and ran his right hand through his own hair, then pulled her onto him so she could straddle his lap and face him. He brought both of his hands onto both of her cheeks and kissed her lips, grabbing thick locks of her hair into his hands and kissing her with a hungry passion that no one could match.

He then slid his hands down her shoulders, arms, back, then left them on her hips and adjusted her comfortably on his lap. He looked down at their joining, then traced his eyes up her body and finally to her eyes. "You are an incredible woman, you have the purity of a soft and cuddly kitten. Your personality in your kitten stage is lovable and adorable, I just want to pamper you with everything beautiful in the world. You also have a lioness side, a fire and a force that is unmatchable by anyone else. You constantly catch my attention, I can never guess what you're thinking like I can with everything else.." He stated to her, running his right hand up her shirt and touching her bare back. "I love spending every moment with you because you have awakened something deep inside me that I cannot control unless you're around, I depend on you to feel anything at all" He kissed her chest that was exposed, then her neck, his warm breath dancing lightly on her skin. "I adore all of your flaws, just the way you are learning to accept mine. So I'm saying this one last time to you, Miss Alexandria.."

Blake pulled her against him and the hand on her back held her still and down a bit so she could feel his body as he moved a bit up on the couch, his lower half grinding lightly on her. "Allow me to finally trap you beneath a title that you so desperately wish for. With this title, you will be unable to run from me anymore and you will finally belong to me. Because as I said a while ago.. I want to trap you in a room and not allow anyone to ever see you again.. I want to make you mine" He leaned in and whispered the last sentence in her ear, his voice lowering many octaves again. Now both of his hands were sneaking up her shirt and tracing all around her back. His eyes still continued to look in her bright blue eyes. He spoke only honesty.

{Mine is still betta!}

My heart hurts this much
Even in my dreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:49 am
User Image

User Image

xxxAlecksander could only smile at his lover when he was hugged. Wrapping his arms around Minhyuns lithe features, Alecksander was so in love. In love and in dire need to figure out how his future would fall into the right places so that Minhyun would be kindheartedly involved. Yes. He was like that. He thought like that. Sometimes he would attempt to think out certain situations and map how they played out just too see if he needed to change direction on where he was going. But Minhyun, his dear sweet Minhyun had never been someone he could map out. Not once since they had met. Minhyun was a rare breed all on his own and Alecksander would be the one to keep him to himself. Like a selfish old man who hoarded all of his things, Minhyun was a man Alecksander intended to keep forever, maybe even bring children into the mix. But those things were thoughts he would keep to himself..for now. "Ah Love," The man cooed as he pulled his lover atop him once more, a grin on his lips. "My parents are having a business meeting a month from now. I would wish you to accompany me. It's an important meeting." It was like he was asking him on a date. But it was an important date. The meeting were to be held to introduce Alecksander as the new owner and the man who ran, his fathers North American businesses. He was at the forefront of a magnificent future. Lucrative and all the rest. Sure, music would still be involved but this business would still bring money in for the little things. (Because Alecksander was convinced his Music would make him more money than his fathers business would) The little things like..a new home in another country, or a new car, to lavish his lover with. Anything. The world was now at his grasp and he would embrace it in all it's grandeur. With Minhyun at his side.

"Of course, if you would not like to come, I could make other arrangements for you.." Possessively his hands braced his lovers hips and he sat up, pulling the mans flush body against his chest. "..Anything and everything you desire shall be yours.." He whispered as he pulled the sheets from his lovers body and shone it to the slowly rising sun. "I hope you have no plans today.." And once again, he had fallen prey to his Angelic lover.

Alexandria found herself in the same sort of precipice her brother had been. She had been falling for the simple words that Blake whispered to her. His fingers only served to make those words all the more worse. He was being so loving to her, it was something she enjoyed. But her? A Lioness? Maybe at times but really? She'd much prefer lounging against him like a Kitten. The woman enjoyed when he'd 'Spell his feelings' for her, it was so comforting and new every time. So yes, she did want him to acknowledge her as his girlfriend, just so she was sure. Had he done so before? Well, maybe, that one time..in her room..but she was sure it was just a casual conversation and not something that was a straight up answer. But, of course, the woman probably overlooked it, just as how she had overlooked many a thing when it came to him. But suddenly, the woman gasped as she was pulled to him. The dominant side of him had always been so endearing, but still, she blushed. His eyes pierced her soul as he spoke. "Blake.." The woman whispered as she slipped her arms around his neck and smiled. Yep. He could trap her in his room, feed her only granola bars and milk and she would be a content Cat. Sure, they'd have to come up for air sometime, but that would be a rarity.

"So..Does this mean you would accompany me to a business dinner?" The girl teased as she pulled away from the man a bit and stared into him once more. He had probably heard of the dinner, his parents had more than likely been invited. Heavens! Their parents! Alex blushed and shook her head. "...I can only imagine the look on my Mothers face if we walked in together..They would simple assume it was because of their meddling that we were still around one another.." The woman giggled and rolled her eyes. Surely, that was exactly what they would assume. No matter. They could assume away. "I'd quite enjoy seeing the look on every-ones faces had we walked in together. Besides. A boring business dinner is where we had met. May as well pay a homage." With a soft sigh, Alexandria softened once more and ran her fingers lightly against the mans neck. "I suppose being all "Yours" and for no one else shall have its perks.." Lightly she pressed her lips to the mans own, a small smile on her face. "Which in turn makes you mine and allows me to do any and all to you that I wish." The woman would have been a fool if she said she hadn't wanted the man. But the events of the day had been so..tiring, it was a toss up of whether or not he wanted her too. Okay, so the alcohol was a clear sign, but she didn't want to assume. "So, I shall just assume away.." And slowly the woman was loss to the whims of her newly acquired boyfriend with a title. All his, whatever he wanted, for the rest of the night and parts of the morning...

Days had passed. The couples and band members in our little story of despair, had all but trapped themselves in everything they enjoyed. Alecksander had devoted his time to Minhyun, sparingly giving the rest of his time to his Music and the Business, but everything had been going so well. He had even invited Minhyun to stay many nights in his home if he had not felt comfortable moving in yet. Yet, because, in all eventuality, Minhyun would have to move in. Alecksander was not about to move in with a bunch of guys and expect to be able to ravish his lover however, whenever and whichever way he wanted. That wasn't happening. No. He considered the men in Royale Flush to be his friends, even if a couple of them had been dating his Sister and his Cousin, is was quite fine with him. Well, sort of. He wouldn't be an over protective brother had he not lorded over their every moves every once in awhile. Afterall, he was the oldest, out of them all, with exception to the other members of Cassiline, Alecksander was the oldest and still had much say to where his sibling and cousin went and what they did. Surely, it irritated Elizabeth and Alexandria at times, but they never once complained, being too, preoccupied with things.

Yes, Alexandria did spend much of her time with Blake. Every night he wanted her and they weren't busy. It was her way of making up loss time with the man. She was enveloped in all that he was and all that he could be. Sure, they had played that duet that one evening, spent a marvelous night together, but it hadn't stopped them from continuing practice of that song. Alex had grown to love that song they sang. Often humming it and dreaming of how Blake would sing it to her. It wasn't so much a dream when he actually did it, but the woman still could dream. The Russian beauty had slowly gained understanding about how his fans could love him and his friends so much. Their sheer presence had been quite wonderful. Blake most of all. Alex was slowly becoming one of those..fan girl things she had heard about. (Little did she know) But the difference between she and the rest was, Blake was hers and she could come home from practicing with Cassiline and almost always see him. It was nice. Like playing house. Now that Alecksander was no longer in her home, it had always seemed so quiet, but Blake had always spent time with her. He may as well have moved in, but she would never have asked, it wasn't her place. It would have been nice though, of course her home wasn't as large and secluded as Royale Flushes home, but it was nice and all her own.

A month and a couple of weeks had actually passed, so quickly and so soon, reveling down into the day where that Business dinner had and would happen. Alecksander was spending the day tying up loose ends in preparation for the night ahead and Alex had a doctors appointment that early morning. It wasn't anything serious. Her brother had convinced her to go see one because she hadn't been holding meals properly and she had always been tired. It was what happened to people when they had truly started to become involved in the music industry. It happened to Cassiline and he knew eventually it would happen to Alex but he wanted her to be checked out just in case. So, she went. The woman had to have lab tests done a week before so today would have only been a result and check up day. Recruiting Minhyun to come along with her because doctor visits were always so terrifying to her, even if he couldn't come into the examining room with her, Alex promised the man a smoothie and some breakfast. Sure, her brother had been distressed because she had stolen his lover from him, but she didn't care. Blake was busy anyway, he understood she had an appointment but, she made him come with her for the lab tests, she'd not make him come to the results. It was girl time! Her and Minhyun time.

A slight smile came from Alex as she looked Minhyun over (Whom she convinced to drive her), "Alecksander was surely pissed wasn't he?" She teased. Minhyun had slowly become one of her best friends. It was odd considering how they first met and she assumed Minhyun hated her, but it was nice. Minhyun was good for her brother and she knew that. "I'm sure he can do just fine without you for a few hours. Besides, we haven't really had any time together. He's hogging you all to himself.." That was partially her fault, she had been stealing Blake away so much it was a wonder how any of their bands were getting their music done.

"Still. It is nice, seeing Alecksander happy like that." Her features softened as she spoke, staring out the window. "I'll buy breakfast. Where would you like to eat??" Sure Alex was nervous, it was just test results, but she hated the doctors...and the dentist..well, practically anything that could put her under with an anesthetic and do things to her that she had no control over. Yes, she was nervous. So it was quite a good thing Minhyun came along.

User Image
O C C :Psh. Just cause your dudes are so awesome..xD Meh. I had to change my posting style around. I wonder what my next style should look like for Iza and Ryu. xD

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image

(Just once) Look at me
My heart hurts this much

xxxxMinhyun gently glided the stick shift in his hands through the gears as he hit onto the highway, his rather pretty American muscle car purring happily along the road, he had started talking Aleck into getting kind of used to him driving those kind of cars, because he liked power and strength in a car. Kind of how he liked his men.. The thought made his eyes open completely and his attention was dragged on over to Aleck, who was talking to him about her brother, Aleck. Ah.. That man sure had been mad when he had finally been able to tell his lover that he would be with Alex for most of the morning. He rested his hand atop the shift and looked over at Alex momentarily and looked back onto the road. He moved his right hand from the shifter and pushed up his pretend glasses up the bridge of his nose. His soft eyes sparkled a bit, he was a bit nervous now that it had come to meeting Alex and Aleck's parents, but not only that, but he was going to a hospital. He had a bit of a fear of hospitals, but because he liked Alex so much.. He would do it. They had become close friends ever since they had left for the tour, writing letters. Now that they were finally back in the groove of having their lovers back, they spend more time together in person rather than letters. "Ah.. That man is always a bit fussy when he doesn't get his way or what he wants, he'll be okay. He's able to preoccupy himself with something until I get back, after he gets over himself.. Of course." He smiled warmly, his whole face as well as his eyes lit up brightly.

He loved to talk about Aleck, since the man was his only obsession in life. He chuckled shortly after and pulled off on an exit where the hospital was located, he figured eating after they get out of the building was better.. Minhyun didn't have much of an appetite anyways, since his dislike of hospitals was killing his appetite. "He really is quite a gentle pup isn't he?" He finally laughed and reached his right hand to the little back hat on his head and straightened it a bit, then downshifted on his stick shift, his left leg pushing down on the clutch. "Hospitals make me nauseous.. Perhaps a nice full American meal at Waffle House.. I'm starving for some waffles" He looked over at Alex with his trademark Minhyun smile, his modeling had gotten him even further than it had been a month and a few weeks ago. Minhyun was now known as a very adorable boy all across the world, his face was seen in many movies, interviews, and music videos. After Aleck's little display at the beach during his photo shoot, he and Aleck would be having a public press conference in a few weeks and will reveal the true connection between them.. Since they have been all over the news, celebrity news, the radio, and internet blogs about the display at the beach. Everyone wants to know what is really going on between the Royale Flush cutie Minhyun and the Cassiline Sex God Alecksander. Oh, how fabulous it must be to be held on the edge until the very end.

Minhyun pulled into the hospital parking lot and parked his car, then shut it off, taking off his seat belt and opening the door. He walked to the other side and held Alex's door open as she got out, then closed it and locked up his car and walked beside her to the main entrance. He took in a deep breath and looked over at the pretty Russian woman that his best friend was dating, his boyfriend's sister, and the newest member of Cassiline. "Blake was a bit upset because he couldn't make it. He said since Aleck put on that huge display at my photo shoot a while back, that people were trying desperately to get information about Aleck and I. He said he had to make preparations for not only our concert in a month, but also our recklessness." He laughed happily and looped his arm with Alex's and smiled at her, his adorable features only being enhanced by his big fake glasses and cute black fedora.

{Yay! Back to just one person~ Less to type!!}

My heart hurts this much
Even in my dreams

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxAlex had always, indeed, enjoyed Minhyuns company. They were so close. Perhaps even best friends. It had just been a plus that Minhyun had been with her brother. A man who indeed needed someone in his life or, in all reality, the man would have probably been dead by now. By some jilted lover, or drugs. Yes. Alexandria had been all more so thankful. He knew her brother so well. It was nice. Love. It wore well on the both of them. It could only make her think, if only for a moment, would that be where she and Blake were headed? Maybe she was not as passionate as her brother, but she did adore that man. It was hard to not find her in his arms lately, or talking to him on the phone, or talking about him. The woman was an infatuated school girl and she didn't care. She'd scream it to the world if she had too, like her brother. Some sort of 'Alecksander Act', only proved to stir up trouble for the both of their bands. Minhyun and himself had been caught on camera, their secret all the more stirring interest. So, a press release would be held soon. She knew how her brother could be. "A puppy would not have allowed his affections to be caught on camera before he said something first.." The girl teased as she walked along Minhyun into the Hospital from the garage. The place had been all sorts of private. Apparently a hospital for the stars persay. Alecksander made sure she went here, less people inquiring about them and their business.

But still. Being here only served to make the womans stomach curl. "Ugh...Waffles can't come soon enough.." She groaned as they made their way to a desk. The inquiry to fill out some paper work had presented it's self and Alex sat in the waiting room, alongside Minhyun, scribbling away at all the questions. "...I know Blake was upset." The woman spoke with a smile as she continued scribbling. "But sometimes, we need girl time.." Alex giggled a bit. "So, on that note. Tonight. If my parents somehow bombard you with things.." Her expression was serious for a moment. "Just tell my Mother how wonderful she is dressed and how you like her hair. My father, just compliment him on his accomplishments. I'm quite sure Alecksander has told you about his business. " Yes. She knew her parents would irritate Minhyun once they say him and Alecksander together.

She didn't know who she felt bad for. Minhyun, or the fact that her and Blake would be on display aswell.

"Miss Smirnov?" A woman inquired, jarring Alex from her thoughts. Blinking, she picked up her paper work and smiled to Minhyun. "Kay. Be right back." And there she was, heading into the room, but not before fixing her Outfit and her Hair.

It had taken awhile. One could have sworn, atleast an hour, but when it had all been over, Alex had emerged from the doctors office. A slight dazed look on her face, but a smile nonetheless. "Well.." She spoke with a clearing of her throat as she looked to Minhyun. "I'm sorry It took forever..Waffles now??" The woman smiled and grabbed her friends hand, quickly leading them out and to the car. Everything was as normal, the woman didn't seem any different. "Just a normal check up.." She cooed as she stared out the window with a smile.

Then again, there they were, suddenly at the waffle house. They were seated quickly, the waitress knowing who they were, Alex could only smile as she ordered. And yes. She ordered a large stack of Belgium Waffles with whip cream and a cherry on it. Something of an odd favorite. "Doctor said I needed to eat more. I looked a bit peckish." She teased. Minhyun surely wanted to know what the results were. No doubt to relay to her brother that she was doing okay and he could stop fussing over her. She sipped at her Orange Juice and stared out the window, seemingly in her own world. If only for a moment. Yes. The news of what had just transpired, had been weighing heavily on her for a moment. "Minhyun.." The woman asked softly as she rested her head on the palm of her hand, looking outside still. "Blake is a great man isn't he?" The woman was in a daze. Just what had gone on in that doctors office? Turning her head, she smiled to her friend. "I do adore him. I truly do." Compliments on her lover and his best friend? Indeed. "He is an exciting man. And he has his head on right..wouldn't you say? So..an entrepreneur, a singer, a good friend, an awesome boyfriend," The woman smiled as she took a sip of her Orange Juice.

"Do you think he'd enjoy being a father?" There it was. The woman just gently dropped it in there as she continue speaking when their food had arrived. Acting as if it wasn't a big deal. But she did it anyway. If anyone where to know before Blake, she'd surely tell Minhyun. How she could tell her lover? The woman didn't know. But the only one that needed to know right now was Minhyun. Speaking of which, the man was awfully quiet...

User Image
O C C :Yay! XD I am typing this as the sun is setting...on my face >.> Practically blind yo <.<

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image

(Just once) Look at me
My heart hurts this much

xxxxMinhyun sipped on his orange juice as he thoroughly examined the menu in his hands, he wanted to get something that would fill him up until dinner, but not too filling. He knew there was a while until the dinner actually started, but he wanted to be sure that the food would be burned up by his metabolism by the time the dinner did start. He would be meeting up with Aleck at his parents' house after this, he would probably be bringing Alex to Blake's hotel room, where he would more than likely be doing work and talking to people. He was currently starting his own record and music production company, something Blake had been thinking about since their first concert in America and now he was finally doing so. His inspiration? Well, only Minhyun knew that it was because Blake wanted to building a more stable future with Alex. He looked up at the waitress and ordered six sugar and cinnamon waffles, then he handed the girl both his and Alex's menus. He then drank half of his orange juice and looked at Alex when she said his name. He blinked his eyes a bit curiously, wondering what was going on inside Alex's pretty head. Since she got out of the hospital room, it looked like her eyes were sad, as if she was holding onto an overbearingly heavy weight on her mind. Then again, Minhyun probably could have been over thinking it, but he wasn't ever wrong when it came to reading peoples' emotions. So he kind of had an inkling of an idea that Alex had something on her mind, more than she was telling him of course. He knew Alex better than that, she should have known that. She was now speaking of Blake, saying such obvious thing, but why would she say those things if she knew they were true? He remained silent as she spoke, not wanting to interrupt her thinking. He wanted to know what was haunting her so much.

His entire body turned suddenly frigid when Alex spoke out her last sentence. He was unable to think and unable to move at the moment, what had she just asked him? She just used Blake and 'being a father' in the same sentence, and the question echoed in his mind many times over as he mulled the idea in his mind and tried to silently and slowly get over the shock from the question. He was expecting anything else, anything other than that. Was Alex telling him that she.. Was pregnant? His eyes widened suddenly and he looked up at Alex with revelation and shock in his eyes, his lush pink lips parting in a hesitated way of speaking. "Alex.. Are you.. Pregnant?" His voice was soft, very soft, only loud enough for her and him to hear. Even though he had his delicious-smelling food in front of him, he wasn't touching it, all his attention was on Alex at the moment, nothing else mattered but getting answers to his questions. "I-I promise not to tell Blake, that's something you should tell him yourself" His soft cheeks turned a light pink on them and he suddenly looked a bit embarrassed and a little bit shocked still.

Ah, Minhyun's best friend Blake would be a father? With Alex? Suddenly his face brightened with his blush and he smiled happily at the woman in front of him, then picked up the regular syrup and loaded each of his waffles with the sugary topping. He then started cutting his waffles into smaller squares equally and set down his utensils and drank the rest of his orange juice, the waitress quickly coming by and taking his empty glass and giving him another one, a bright red blush on her face and she was obviously a fan of his. Except one thing, he wasn't paying attention and just looked at Alex with questioning eyes, but held a beaming happiness from his smile. "This is so exciting" He said with an even bigger and more charming smile, his charm coming out so suddenly. He couldn't help himself, his best friend and best girl friend were going to have a baby together, he couldn't even begin to describe how happy he was. He suddenly reached over and took her hands in his delicate and rather perfectly pretty hands, even his nails were perfectly manicured. "I hope you have a girl, that would be so much fun" He was still speaking softly between the two of him, but the aura he gave off was overly happy and well, attracted a bit of attention from the people around them. Now that the shock was gone, he was just a giant cute ball of happiness. The thought of children had run through Minhyun's mind many times in the past, during the tour, he wanted to adopt a child with Aleck later on in life.. But he wouldn't say anything yet, it was too soon to bring up something like that. Just because Aleck had given him their family's ring, doesn't mean they were engaged or married or anything.. A new shade of pink traced his face as he quickly pulled away from Alex's hands and began to eat his waffles.

{Ah, it happens. You be okayzz~}

My heart hurts this much
Even in my dreams

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items