Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Happy Chinese Valentine's Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:04 pm
Soichiro A.
yalie5
Soichiro A.
~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Today (23 Feb 05) is the 15th day of the First month in the chinese new year... and so this is our Chinese Valentine's Day! Sweet day everyone whee

OMG I never ever knew!! gonk

neither did I. and white day's on march 14 for whoever wanted to know. it's a norweigan holiday.

white day?!? o.O?!?

yeah a friend told me this. (she lives in norway) um... feb. 14 is when the girls give guys they like gifts and then on March 14 the guys give girls they like gifts. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:34 am
yalie5
Soichiro A.
yalie5
Soichiro A.
~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Today (23 Feb 05) is the 15th day of the First month in the chinese new year... and so this is our Chinese Valentine's Day! Sweet day everyone whee

neither did I. and white day's on march 14 for whoever wanted to know. it's a norweigan holiday.

white day?!? o.O?!?

yeah a friend told me this. (she lives in norway) um... feb. 14 is when the girls give guys they like gifts and then on March 14 the guys give girls they like gifts. blaugh

Ohhhhhhhhh I see how it is, no more gifts for girls on Feb14th LOL  

Mingo Mui

fiwa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:29 pm
yalie5
Soichiro A.
yalie5
Soichiro A.
~ HKC Guardian Angel ~

white day?!? o.O?!?

haha...i always thought it was the other way around. redface  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:01 pm
Soichiro A.
yalie5
Soichiro A.
yalie5
Soichiro A.
~ HKC Guardian Angel ~

white day?!? o.O?!?

Ohhhhhhhhh I see how it is, no more gifts for girls on Feb14th LOL

I take it you like it that way? well since the guys don't have to give it one Feb 14 they're going to pay for it on march 14... cause the girls would have had more time to think of bigger, prettier more expensive thing.  

yalie5

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces