anna_mage

Chatty Gekko

7,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image

As an avid fan of Breedable/Changing Pets, I was ever so lucky to run into Corn in another shop outside of Matope. Sweet little Corn then went ahead and introduced me to this petshop and - as if it weren't enough - gifted me my first ever Kimeti.
I could just about kiss him silly for all these little bits of kindness, goodness me!

That aside, I've decided to at last set up a proper journal in which to keep track of my (hopefully growing) gathering of kimeti. Though I'm up to my neck in college, commissions, and work more often than not; I'll do my very best to update this thread and be a part in this lovely little community. <3

Wish me luck uvu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:22 pm
~.:TABLE OF CONTENTS:.~

==> Header

==> Table of Contents

==> About Anna

-- Kimeti --

==> Cloud Peak

-- Kiokote --

-- Acha --

-- Totoma --

-- Zikwa --

anna_mage

Chatty Gekko

7,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

anna_mage

Chatty Gekko

7,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:26 pm
~.:ABOUT ANNA_MAGE:.~

▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

User ImageName: Anna

Nicknames: Banana, Handy, Karkitty

Interests: Movies (I'm always hunting for another great film to watch, if you have a suggestion or me I am all ears) - Online Webcomics (Homestuck, Monsterkind, and Sakana to name a few) - Series (Doctor Who is a current favorite) - Cartoons (MLP:FiM, Motorcity, TMNT, and a very select few animes) - BLOGGING (God help me Tumblr)

Sites: Tumblr
>>>>-Deviantart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image
Cloud Peak

==>Cert: Cloud Peak Cert
==>Obtained: Shortly after having started stalking around the shop thread, I was gifted this absolutely gorgeous doe from one of Corn's breedings. I don't know which Kimeti were the parents, but I can't even begin to express how very thankful I am for her. <3

==>Dream: N/A
==>Nickname: Peak for the most part. When referenced as Cloud, she tends to be a bit rude. For whatever reason, she seems to dislike it.
==>About: Cloud is a very aloof and imaginative doe with a terribly friendly disposition. She's always open to criticism and opinions from others, however she will be just as likely to give a few of her own. Outspoken and far from shy, she at times has shown herself to be so very frank and honest about her opinions that her obliviousness shines through with stunning colors.
She's got a particular fondness for grooming her tail hair in order to keep it soft and feathery; light as her namesake.

RolePlays:
====>N/A
====>N/A

anna_mage

Chatty Gekko

7,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff