Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Don't Stop the Music (Except for Right Now, I Guess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:03 pm
Dove shrugged, giggling at the girl's opinion. "I agree, for the most part. It's just an art form. I've only ever worn a couple of pieces from a few lines out of Unova out in public. It's not casual wear at all, but if you look hard enough, occasions do pop up every so often. I do wish they'd make more for common wear, though."

Dove found herself frowning, however, over the change in topic, though she herself had initiated it. "Yes, I've heard about this 'Team Rocket.' Luke was filling me in on their habits last time I saw him...It's good that they've pretty much disappeared, at least. How long is a 'while' though?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:12 pm
Sera shrugged and was about to comment further when the waiter arrived to deposit their drinks on the table. The brunette flashed him a bright coy smile as she picked up hers and took a sip. "Mmm.." The combination of honey and a touch of cinnamon was perfect.

The waiter departed again, and the girl shrugged. "I dunno if they've disappeared so much as they just haven't done anything in a while. In.. I dunno, a few months I guess. Five or six maybe?" That was, after all, when Anastasia was stolen.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:46 pm
After thanking the waiter once more, she turned back to Sera. "What was the last thing they did? What kind of stuff do they do? Like...Luke said they ransacked a contest once..."

She glanced over a menu again, wondering if she should eat something.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff