Submit

<3
  +1
View Results

hauo

Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:55 am
THAT'S RIGHT

So hold on to your own underwear, I don't know if this is old/new news for you guys but I hadn't really seen this posted anywhere. AND I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS PERSONALLY FOR ABOUT 12 YEARS SO I THOUGHT I'D SHARE WITH YOU.
User Image

You can customize your own character. Y'know, do your own thang'. Battle and collect pokemon, etc. I'm yet to play it, I'm downloading it right now.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link: PokeMMO  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:58 am
Reserved
User Image

hauo

Explorer

hauo

Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:06 am
Reserved
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:28 am
btw my username on it is Jazzy if you wanna be fwiends emotion_kirakira

I never get on it though cuz I like playing with my boyfriend instead of alone and he thinks it's too boring.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:06 pm
i hope we get a real pokemon game where you can choose to pair up with someone in the main story. i mean double battles are almost no different than 1 on 1, the only time you get to team up is on the battle subway for black and white.  

Xilo The Odd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:20 pm
Xilo The Odd
i hope we get a real pokemon game where you can choose to pair up with someone in the main story. i mean double battles are almost no different than 1 on 1, the only time you get to team up is on the battle subway for black and white.

Definitely agree. Pokemon in general would be like 500x better if you could team up with another person and do double battles within the main story. I used to love doing wi-fi double battles with people on Soul Silver just for the battles alone. If you could do co-op in PokeMMO in the actual main story, I would have a giant gurl boner.  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games