Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I'm still waiting....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep the growing jesus beard and longish hair for another week?
  Shave it space monkey.
  Our temperature's just fine here.
View Results

quezaga3

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:11 am
For the temperature to stay around the same.... One day it's 70's 75ish. This weeked? Supposed to hit 40ish and under....

Hate fishing in the cold, And prevents me from getting a haircut/shave.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:32 am
Where do you live?

Right now the temperature has been between 20-50 degrees... I wish it was hitting 70's... hopefully soon for me! ..I'm getting sick of the snow.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kilala Mikal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:23 pm
Quezaga3, your weather sounds about like ours...

Sleepy: send some of your snow my way! My 2 year old would love to get his mitts on the stuff. It hardly ever snows where I live. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:57 pm
It's been hanging out around 30 here for the past week...which is alright. March is always bi-polar, so I'm sure it'll be like that one day and then like 70 the next. Woo hoo Binghamton.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:15 am
Fahrenheit is weird and confusing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:31 am
california is bipolar, so idek what temperature it is outside.  

hoenest

Darling

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:20 am
ShadowedMoonlight

xD If you lived with reading Fahrenheit it's not confusing at all. 32 degrees Fahrenheit and below is considered freezing. 50 is (for me) don't have to wear a coat just slip on a warm sweater shirt temperature. And 70s is perfect weather (to me). 90 and above is where I start complaining its too hot. xP

I'm assuming you do weather in Celsius. I find that weird and confusing to follow.
What's nice weather Celsius-wise? : )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:21 am
Kilala Mikal

Sleepy: send some of your snow my way! My 2 year old would love to get his mitts on the stuff. It hardly ever snows where I live. sad

If I could, I would.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:41 am
snow one day, rain the next
MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
New York x.x
but yeah, March is bipolar
though all winter has been bipolar this year...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:51 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
ShadowedMoonlight

xD If you lived with reading Fahrenheit it's not confusing at all. 32 degrees Fahrenheit and below is considered freezing. 50 is (for me) don't have to wear a coat just slip on a warm sweater shirt temperature. And 70s is perfect weather (to me). 90 and above is where I start complaining its too hot. xP

I'm assuming you do weather in Celsius. I find that weird and confusing to follow.
But that's the thing! Freezing should be 0. The idea that it's above 0 and still freezing is really strange.
Where I am it's 24 degrees Celsius right now, it's autumn and just getting into 'maybe I should grab something with long sleeves' weather. For the last few months it's been 28-34, with 34 being pretty much "it doesn't matter what you wear, it will still be too hot" weather... I think 34 C is in the 90s range for F? Something like that.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:27 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
ShadowedMoonlight

But that's the thing! Freezing should be 0. The idea that it's above 0 and still freezing is really strange.
Where I am it's 24 degrees Celsius right now, it's autumn and just getting into 'maybe I should grab something with long sleeves' weather. For the last few months it's been 28-34, with 34 being pretty much "it doesn't matter what you wear, it will still be too hot" weather... I think 34 C is in the 90s range for F? Something like that.
34c=93f  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 pm
Yeah mainly its been 10 - 20C the past few days. Pretty mild really.

What kind of fishing do you do?  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:21 pm
ShadowedMoonlight

lol.
I guess it would make since to have freezing at 0. ...but you saying 34 C is like our 90s F is weird. x.x Celsius has such a short range in temperature.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:08 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

lol.
I guess it would make since to have freezing at 0. ...but you saying 34 C is like our 90s F is weird. x.x Celsius has such a short range in temperature.

I wouldnt really call it short. I would more say Fahrenheit is more drawn out.

Having 0 being freezing point and 100 being boiling point (of water) makes a lot of sense

If you stretched it out more then the next logical number would probally be 1000 and that would be a rediculous range. The metric system is based on the fact that even most young children can do the conversions.

Aka...if you ask someone how many inches/feet/yards in 15 miles....well...I dont know if I could do that maths in my head

With a calculator 950,400in/79,200ft/26,400yd (not pretty numbers)

where as how many millimeters/centimeters/meters in 15km?

easy from my head 150,000,000mm/15,000,000cm/15,000m They may still be big numbers, but its just a case of zeros (And it all basically applys to any sence on metric measurements)  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

quezaga3

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:36 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Where do you live?

Right now the temperature has been between 20-50 degrees... I wish it was hitting 70's... hopefully soon for me! ..I'm getting sick of the snow.

Sunny ol Florida. 40's and 70's again alllllll weeeeeeeeek long. hahahaha.

Oooh, I'll trade spots with you for those temps! I love the snow. but not shoveling it.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games