Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Breakfast Club: New generation Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 pm
You can find this role play, here. Please take a look at it, you might like it. I thought I would make remake to today's stereotypes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 pm

User Image
The Beauty in Me, the beauty's the beast.

whyareyouhighlightingthisBasic File Details . . .
Name // Mortisha Rose Raven
Nicknames // Tish
Gender // Female
Age // 17
Stereotype // Cyber Goth

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

whyareyouhighlightingthisSmall details on the Student . . .
Likes // Cats, computers, tattoos, piercings, challenges
Dislikes // Rich kids, Mr. Flessner, bad music, drugs, horn dogs
Height // 5' 6"
Weight // 145
Marks on the student body// Septum, lips, my ears are as pierced as their gonna get, Ankh tattoo on my wrist and corset lace tattoo on my back.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

whyareyouhighlightingthisNext Sheet . . .
Biography // I've lived in this town of ours all my life. And the school is just the closest in the area. So, my parents placed my butt in there. I automatically went to the Goth group. We have most of the witches in the school, along with the victorian, steam-punk, original and cyber goths like myself. Teachers told my parents that I should move onto college already, but I'm not done my business here. Yes, I get in trouble, but what teenager doesn't? Oh... I forgot, sometimes those rich and preppy kids can win the hearts of the faculty with a bat of their eyelash or the swing of their Prada purses. Eeew.

I got lucky and grew up in a decent home. The most trouble I had was my parents yelling at me for detention and telling me I had so much potential and a twelve year old twit that won't shut the ******** up. I swear, he can be annoying but my little brother, Damian, is a pretty decent kid... for a little brother. But I wish he would stop going in my room to steal the closest bra, panty or corset I have and show his friends in middle school how 'exotic' his older sister was. Flattering, but those are mine! I spent good money on them! I'm pretty fortunate though. Parents work, don't abuse me, support what I do, except hack into government files from this and other countries. But they don't need to know that part, so stitch it!

I necessarily don't take anyone's s**t. Even when I was small. A little girl named Kelly decided that it would be fun to make fun of my little black dress in elementary school. She locked me in a closet at school and forgot about me. Thus, I was locked in the school, locked in a small closet. Well, needless to say, my parents called the cops and found me later that night. Next day at school, I attacked Kelly. Bit her arm, punched her face and even kicked her when she was down. Pretty sure I called her a little c**t. Which, was actually pretty funny... not to the teacher though. Now, Kelly doesn't like me and I still don't like her. She's only scared that I'll kick her prissy little a** again. Bring it b***h!

But that's not the reason why I have Detention this Saturday with the great evil's blood related cousin, Mr. Flessner. That guy is down right evil. And it's like as soon as you walk into school, he knows you didn't do his homework or didn't complete it at home.

The reason why I'm in detention this Saturday is because, well. It started last Saturday. I went to one of those 'Great Highschool' parties that one of the jockies were having. It was part of a bet that I lost... Anyway, throughout my highschool years so far, the captain of the school football team has been giving my friends some s**t. And revenge is one of my favorite hobbies. But you have to be crafty. Thankfully, he was drunk off his a**. So I seduced him in the woods, making him think we were going to get it on. Well, dumb a** saw my underwear and called me a whore, that white was for virgins. So he stripped down and I made him turn around and wait making him think that I was stripping. I grabbed his clothes and booked it. He had to come back sometime to the party, just in a better suit. Monday morning, he found his underwear super glued to his locker with the words 'White is for virgins'. His locker was full of empty beer cans along with his clothes that ended up smelling like alcohol. Man, it felt awesome to see his face, embarrassed and pissed. It was worth getting up extra early. I was put in detention for school vandalism and bringing empty beer cans to school. Needless to say, the captain isn't going to get laid anytime soon. Good luck with blue balls!

Personality// Well, I'm intelligent enough to hack into government files that are supposed to be on lock down and have no tracking code in my computer, so they can't hunt me down. I'm honest, sometimes a little too honest. I made a girl I didn't like cry about how she acts. Sometimes, the truth is a b***h to handle. I'm brutal physically and verbally. I'm a bit flighty mentally though. If I can't figure it out, it comes out broken in the end.
Phobias // Cheerleaders, just kidding. Claustrophobia, locked in small spaces.
Extra information about the student // Mortisha likes to go to the music club every now and then. If she isn't working at the club that night. She goes for Vocal lessons. Or she's at home disassembling her computer for the 50th time or the tv, having it rigged and updated. Can hack the school computers from home like it's some sort of video game.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ Countess Scarlet █║▌│█║▌│

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:28 pm

User Image
I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives.

Name// Alexandria Faith Westbrook
Nicknames// Alex or Faith
Gender // Female
Age// 17
Stereotype // Gaming Nerd

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Likes // Video games, Anything Entertaining, Competition, and Music!
Dislikes // Boredom, Whiners, Stupidity, and Bitter things!
Height // 5''1
Weight // 100 pounds
Marks on the student body// There's said to be a tattoo of the Zelda Triforce on her hip.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Biography // Alex has gone to this school her whole life, from kindegarden to highschool. In elementary school, she always had her gameboy on hand. Instead of playing on the monkey bars, she would take a seat outside, and put a game in. That's where she met most of her guy friends. They would crowd around her and watch her play videogames. She had always been a major gamer, every since she was born. Would she take a bottle? No way, she would make her mother work for it, her mother wasn't going to coast, she was on a whole new level, the big leagues. By the time she was five, she always had a fake gun on her hand, and do head shots every time she had the chance. She even tried to take it to preschool with her, well wasn't that a bad idea when she committed a head shot to the teacher. Her parents had a little talk with her, and she wasn't aloud to carry around a toy gun anymore.
Through the years, she developed great coordination in her hands. Playing guitar was a piece of cake for her, making her fingers go even faster. It made her gaming skills escalate. From Zelda, to Mario, she would play any video game she could get her hands on and breeze through it.
Now that she's older, she dreams of becoming a pro gamer, a game tester. She can spend hours in front of a screen, beating a game in a matter of hours. She loves competition, and refused to put any of her games on easy, always on the toughest difficulty.
In high school, she doesn't really pay attention to anyone. She always has her PSP on hand, tucked away in her bag. She excels at the classes, especially the computer ones, and doesn't really pay attention in most of them. Her grades are exceptional, and she always has scholar ships and sponsors coming after her. Alex goes to gaming competitions on weekends, and has already started her career of being a pro gamer.
When it comes to her family, she isn't really close to them. Her father is a head programmer at a large company, her mother isn't really around anymore, not since she was a toddler anyways. She remembers the arguments between her parents, and the next day, her mom was just gone. She doesn't really fret about it now, to focused on her gaming. It's a source of release for her, sort of like therapy.
So the reason she's in detention? It was stupid really. One of the guys she had played video games with online found out with confronted her at school. He screamed at her that she had cheated, and no girl could beat him. Men were superior, blah blah blah. Well with Alex's temper, she couldn't help but kick him in his...well...sensitive area. It turns out a teacher had been watching, and gave her detention. Luckily, the teacher was female, and understood why she did what she did. The guy was obnoxious, and the female teacher was just as annoyed as her when he commented about men being superior. But...the teacher had to do her job, so the only punishment she got was detention.

Personality// When Alex is at school, she can be some sort of a loner. Although she doesn't mind talking to people. When she does, she usually hides her true emotions, usually putting a smile on her face. She can be a bit of a smart a** without even meaning to. When it comes to competition, she excels at it. Being a leader is a natural for her, and she is quick to give orders if she's on a team, leading them to victory. She is very competitive, and has quite a temper when it comes to certain things. One, is preppy girls calling themselves gamers because they play call of duty, big deal sweetie, go up against her and let's see how you like a head shot. Another are guys who underestimate her gaming because she is a girl, the other thing is when her height is made fun of. She is exceptionally small for a girl, and she already knows it. To point it out isn't going to help the situation.
Phobias // Alex can't swim, so she is terrified of the water, she also has stage fright.
Extra information about the student // Alex is usually seen with glasses on, but she really doesn't need them. Alex usually hums to herself when she is by herself, but she can't do it with anyone around. Definite stage fright, that's why she loves being hiddin behind a screen.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ SmilesWithHim █║▌│█║▌│

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 pm

User Image
Dont' take life too seriously... Nobody makes it out a live anyway!

Name // Avery Lynn Mulvany
Nicknames // Avi
Gender // Daddy's Little Girl!
Age // 16
Stereotype // Rich Prep

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Likes // Cute things, Bows, Lollipops, Toy Eskimo Dogs, Beaches, Lotion
Dislikes // Physical Activity, Bugs, Ice, Birds, Horror Movies, Carnival Rides
Height // 5' 2"
Weight // 113
Marks on the student body// Her ears and belly button are pierced. On her left ear, she also has her cartilage pierced. Avery's birth mark is on the back of neck, almost exactly in the middle.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Biography // Avery always grew up in a pretty wealthy home. Her father is a doctor and her mother is a dentist. So, they make a pretty good sum of cash all the time. She grew up in the wealthier neighborhood near the high school. Her parents wanted her to go to a private school but it was an hour away. Plus, uniforms aren't really up her alley, so she convinced them to let her go to this high school. She loves it here, even if she does refer it to as 'hell'! She doesn't really want to admit how much she likes school because it makes her feel nerdy. Homework and teachers aren't the reason why she likes school. The young Japanese-American female love school because it lets her be around her friends and pretty much get out of her house. School sporting events and student council are her life and she couldn't live without her giant group of friends!

There is one person in particular that pushes her buttons and is the reason she is in detention. Since day one of this school year, Avery has had a problem with the
chemistry teacher. She hates his rat-like face and his dry sense of humor. She often refers to him as "a lab rat experiment gone very wrong." So, one day while taking notes he keeps picking at her and using her for lame examples just because she came in late. Hey! Avery can't help that she finds her friend being much more important than school! She makes mostly A's and doesn't have any grade lower than a B, so she has the right to pay a bit more attention to her friends! Though, her grades would fall if her parents didn't always be a stick up her butt when it came to them. Finally, after one final example referencing her coming in late, she snapped. With a slam of her hands, her chair going flying backwards, and all eyes on her, Avery asks him one simple question. "Why are you so stuck up your own a**?!" Not only did it tick the teacher off but it shocked her fellow class mates. While the girl has a bad temper, it's rare to hear a cuss word leave the faith filled Asian's mouth. Not matter what, that one slip up reserved her a lovely spot in detention very quickly.

There's one person Avery has always had a problem with other than the rat-faced chemistry teacher. This person is a part of the student body. That goth girl that has the crazy hair, Mortisha. She thinks that the girl is rude and too brutally honest to people. She feels as if the girl thinks she is all that. Though, the rich prep doesn't have a single right to talk because she is a little too full of herself too. But, she has
way too much pride to admit that to herself or anyone else for that matter. But, there is just something else that pushes the prep's buttons about the girl. From first look, Avery didn't like her. Yes, Avery is extremely judgmental. "Get over it" is her famous reply for most things people have against her.

Personality// Avery is overall very vigorous. Being very opinionated, she is loud and doesn't really like to be drown out. So, I guess you could say she is, indeed, quiet outspoken. While she does a kind side to her, things don't always come out the way she plans them to. When they sound okay to her, they may not seem that great to others. She has a short temper that gets her into a lot of trouble when it comes to her mouth. Avi doesn't always think twice before she says or does something. Make her mad, you ARE going to hear from her. Being stubborn and hard headed, she doesn't 'forgive and forget' easily at all. She is cocky and full of herself, even if she won't admit it. Actually, her pride refuses to let her admit it. Another thing, make her mad, she may give you the silent treatment for hours, days, weeks, or even years. Just depends. Don't let her craziness and strong personality fool you or get to you. She can be kind in her own ways and at times, just needs someone to talk to. Avery doesn't like to feel sad, that's why she put a few chains around her heart. She does come on strong and can be very touchy. She likes to cling to people's and likes to get praise and affection through words. But, don't let that chase you away.
Phobias // Acarophobia- Fear of itching or of the insects that cause itching.
Apotemnophobia- Fear of persons with amputations.
Bogyphobia- Fear of bogeys or the bogeyman.
Jellyfish Phobia- Fear of jelly fish.

Extra information about the student // The reason why she had a fear of bugs and scratching is because of the fact that she itches her cuticles so much that they bleed. That's why she usually wears long sleeves that cover her hands, for that reason. When she doesn't wear long sleeves, she will either sit on her hands or hide them between her legs. Sometimes, she just curls her fingers into fists on her desk.

Avery plays volleyball but doesn't do any other sports. She tried cheer leading and tumbling before but it gave her headaches and took up way too much of her time, so she dropped it pretty quickly.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ Random Lullaby █║▌│█║▌│

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:07 pm

User Image
You’re Never Truly Dead Until You’re Forgotten

Name // James Knightley
Nicknames // James
Gender // Male
Age // 18
Stereotype // The Jock

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Likes // Football, his little brother and not being home
Dislikes // His mother, his father, his home
Height // 5'11
Weight // 170
Marks on the student body// A faint scar running along his cheek under his right eye. A large scar running down his back from his left shoulder to his right hip

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Biography // James was born in a small town in California. It was there that his own personal hell started. His father, the drunk, and his mother, the crack head. What better life could a kid ask for? Since he was young, James learnt to stay away from his parents and had been saving money to leave that god awful place. One day though, he got home to find his father completely passed out and his mother completely coked out.. they had found his stash. A few years later, James' little brother - Alex, was born. This changed everything. James couldn't leave anymore, so he stayed. His family had to move every few years, to get away from loan-sharks and whatnot. This was just another place he'd eventually leave...

James had joined the football team upon arriving in this town, as a way to branch out a bit. He was pretty good at it too, had a promising future. One day, he caught some kids picking on Alex and just went apesh*t. No one hurt his little brother, no one. That's why he's here today. In this god-forsaken room, full of people who think their life is so terrible. He was here because he pummeled some little 13 year olds.

James had always known that as a jock, he was seen as nothing more than a muscle-headed moron. This was amusing to him for two reasons. One, he wasn't all that muscular, and two, he was smart. Like, straight B's smart. Oh well though, he was let off easy because he was a jock. If he didn't feel like doing homework, the teacher still gave him full marks. It was kind of a sweet deal for the guy, but at the same time it was annoying how everyone seemed to try and slow down when they talked to him - as if he were a child. Ehh, the consequences for playing dumb...

Even though James is a football star, he rarely hangs out with the football team. He'd much rather go into the courtyard and just read a book or something. He doesn't like to really socialize with people, although it's ironic seeing as socializing was the reason he joined football. There is only one group that James can't stand, the preppy group. Maybe it's because they always seem so happy or something, but he just can't stand them.

Personality// James is a quiet invididual, even on the team no one could truly say they knew the guy. He showed up to practice, showed up to games, and then left. He is rather intelligent, though he dumbs himself down and he's incredibly protective of his little brother.
Phobias // Like everyone else, James does have a fear. That he'll become his parents. That he'll see no way out and turn to drinking and doing drugs. That he'll hurt Alex.
Extra information about the student // James has a habit of zoning out, further making people think he's stupid. It's most likely something entirely different, his mother didn't stop doing drugs and drinking during his pregnancy...

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ Sylar Ginyoku █║▌│█║▌│

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:26 am

User Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake...

Name // Memphis Reigns
Nicknames // Memphis or Reigns I go by either.
Gender // Male
Age // Eighteen
Stereotype // Trouble Maker

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Likes // Running, Fighting, Dancing, A Challenge
Dislikes // Jocks, Labels, Authority, and Rules
Height // 6'2
Weight // 280lbs.
Marks on the student body// I have a few scars here and there from the scraps I've been into. I have one tribal tattoo across my shoulders, and another that wraps from my bicep int my shoulder. Other than that, no piercings, nothing weird. I am pretty average if you ask me, I just stay fit and keep my hair pretty much the same.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Biography // My parents brought me here as a last resort. I was kicked out of every other school I've been to. I have been into a bunch of fights and other mishaps, landing me here in this horrible little town. I was raised on a huge ranch, so I am use to working hard and staying fit. I suppose you could say working out is my outlet. It keeps me strong for when it's...important. I've taken martial arts, several types of dance, basketball, weightlifting, and track throughout my life. The jocks and I hate each other. You'd think we would get along, but I can't reduce myself to such stupidity. All they care about is drinking beer and getting laid. Sorry, not interested. There's nothing appealing about it.

I don't interact much with others at school, and I barely even speak at home. My parents are still together, but they never stop fighting. I ignore it most days, but sometimes it gets out of hand. My father is an abusive drunk, and my mother never does a thing about it, she just takes it because 'she loves him' and 'no one understands'. I get my anger issues from him, but I refuse to end up that way. I stay away from home as much as I possibly can. I keep my grades up, and have my own ajenda. I am not afraid of anyone, and I'll take on anything in my way.

Personality// I am angry on occassion. I am addicted to working out, and tend to keep to myself. I don't make friends because I don't plan to stay here. My plan is to join the military and make something of my pathetic life. If I am going to fight, I might as well put it to good use. I am a closet romantic, but I don't tend to get alone time with females or anyone for that matter. I am loyal and dedicated when it comes to something important, or something I care about. I am a conflicted person. I am easily jealous, and due to my father's cheating, I don't trust anyone other than myself. I am itching for a fight 70% of the time. I don't lose. Confidence is key, cockiness is secondary.
Phobias // I don't know what it's called scientifically, but my worst fear is turning into my father. I don't want to be an alcoholic, abusive, unforgiving man who doesn't appreciate the things he has in life. I want to create my career, create my family, and appreciate every second of it. I don't want to end up alone. I want to love and be loved without worry, but my anger is...problematic.
Extra information about the student // I tend to go out to this night club on a regular basis. There is great music, and dance battles, allowing me to duke it out without physically hurting people. Then again there is always the occassional douche who feels the need to prove himself after losing. That's when we take it to the alley, and I bloody them up a bit. Outside that, I've been told that my eyes are an easy place to get lost in, and my half smile is 'to die for'. Granted I've heard this, not that I believe it myself.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ Lynzi_Infamous █║▌│█║▌│

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash