Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:47 am
The escapee from Team Rocket Headquarters had fled the building as fast as she could. Not knowing where to go, she just went where people weren't. Namely the mountains. However, she found that place to be too cold and inhospitable, and settled on the forest instead.

However, after a few days in seclusion, the Mewtwo started to get hungry. She didn't know how to care for herself in the wild, and thus didn't know how to find food. Especially in these winter months.

Thus, with great reluctance, the psychic Pokemon went to one of the cities, Camphoreon. There she hung around the edges of town, looking for something to eat. There someone might spot a six foot tall grey and blue Mewtwo rummaging through one of the garbage dumpsters behind a restaurant or something of the like.

She wandered about, trying to find whatever scraps she could get while doing her best to avoid people.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:17 pm
Dove made her way through the outskirts of town, headed back to her flat--the loft, she now called it, as she had called her home in her hometown-- her arms laden with grocery bags. Lovey trailed along quietly behind her, watching the trainer curiously; the girl's mood still hadn't quite been stable after her breakup, and she wasn't entirely sure which 'Dove' she was traveling with today...

Deciding to take a shorter route behind a few of the local buildings, the model found herself nearly secluded as she walked quietly, shifting her hold on her purchases to be sure of a free hand in case she needed protection; Sparky had been almost as moody as she had the past few days, and there was no need for a grumpy typhlosion to be walking the streets today.

As she passed behind a larger building-- a larger cafe, she thought it might have been-- the noise of something rummaging through a dumpster caught her attention. Turning her head in it's direction, the girl gasped loudly, stopping only a few feet away from the dumpster and the pokemon now going through it, careful to make no sudden movements in case it were to notice her.

Maybe there was good reason for Sparky to be walking along side her today.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:43 pm
About the only thing Dove would see would be a long blue tail sticking out of the dumpster, as well as a face watching her. She had sensed the human coming and looked at her with brows furrowed angrily. The Mewtwo giving a cat-like hiss when she noticed her. Her tail swayed back and forth in aggitation, but in reality, the Pokemon was scared.

However, blue eyes fell on the bags of groceries in the girl's arms. It took a few moments for her to realize that there was food in there. The Mewtwo's expression became a little less severe as she paused a few moments in hesitation, staring at the bags.

Dove would then feel the groceries being tugged at before they were then ripped from her arms. Floating quickly towards the Pokemon who then jumped out of the dumpster to catch them in her own arms. Perching on the lip of the trash receptacle before leaping up and flying to the top of one of the nearby buildings. There she started rummaging through the bags, all while keeping a careful eye on the human.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:13 am
Celty was exhausted. As a ghost she hadn't needed to eat or sleep, but that didn't mean she never tired. After tailing the legendary clone for a while, she was still unsure whether or not her trainer would have been satisfied with what little she had discovered.

She was still hesitant about approaching the pokemon itself, especially while it was so upset. Despite being a psychic-type while she was a ghost and dark-type, she wasn't sure she would have been able to take on the legendary if she had to. As it was, she really didn't want to make an enemy of the poor thing.

Today the Mewtwo was rooting through garbage. Celty was both surprised and curious about its return to human civilization, but she still dared not approach it. The Spiritomb was so focused on her target that she didn't notice Dove until the girl gasped. Uh oh. It seemed there was trouble ahead.

Appearing from her hiding place at the corner of one building, Celty flew over to hover just before Dove and Lovey, wanting to keep the safe if necessary. She wanted to try to avoid any hostile attempt the trainer might have had toward the renegade pokemon as well. She wasn't fond of violence, especially when there was no need for it.

Meanwhile, a girl ran up to Dove, exclaiming happily, "Tori! Hi! I just saw you walking by and - " She stopped, following the older trainer's gaze. "...Is that a Mewtwo?"  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:56 pm
As the bags were torn from her arms, Dove stepped back, allowing them over her wrists easily, afraid that if she were to try to hinder the pokemon's intentions, it would carry her with them.

She sighed frustratedly, running a hand over her face as she watched the Mewtwo go through her groceries; if it had simply stayed still long enough, she likely would have offered it something. She wouldn't have just let it continue to dig through the garbage, especially not with bags full of food on her person, and her only other option would have been to run, though that seemed tragic in itself. At least it hadn't harmed her.

Yet.

She blinked, taking her eyes off of the psychic legendary as a Spiritomb appeared in front of her. Startled, she took another step back, stopping again at a young voice behind her. Without turning around, she replied to the younger girl. "Yes, I think so... Where did you come from, Ty? Is this Spiritomb yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:01 pm
The Mewtwo had known Dove's intentions, but frankly didn't trust her more than she could throw her. She had know many kind human faces. Humans that later discarded her as little more than garbage. She had no reason to think any different of this girl. Thus, she'd rather eat the food at a distance.

And then another girl showed up, making the Pokemon even more nervous. However, she managed to keep tabs on them while continuing to root through the groceries. A lot of it being food she'd never encountered before.

Opening a carton of eggs, she peered at the white oblong things for a moment before sticking one in her mouth. There was a slightly crackle as the shell broke, causing the egg to ooze. This was promptly spit out at the horrible taste and texture.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tymiko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:22 pm
Ty's eyes widened as she watched the pokemon. "Oh, I was just exploring a little. First the stores, chatted with some people, and then later in some of the back-allies to see if there were any urban pokemon nearby," she explained, crossing her arms over her chest. "I didn't expect to find any like this one, though."

Crouching down, she beamed at the Mewtwo, giggling a little when she realized it had taken Dove's grocery bags full of food. She continued to smile, but was unable to avoid laughing aloud when the legendary cracked the egg in her mouth. "Silly Mewtwo! Eggs aren't any good that way."

She reached into her pack with one hand, rustling about in it as quickly as she could in the hopes that the psychic-type wouldn't think she was fishing for anything malicious. "Ah hah!" she cried, retrieving a small paper gift bag that appeared to be from a bakery. "Here, see? Want some? They're Poffins!" The girl held them out, but stood her ground, still crouched. "I have more in my Poffin Case, but I don't know how good those are since I made them myself. These ones were just bought at the department store."

Peering up at Celty from her peripheral vision, Ty winked at the Spiritomb. Celty was watching both girls with curiosity, turned half-way toward them so she could also keep an eye on the Mewtwo. "No, not mine..." she told Dove, answering her earlier question. "I thought it might have been yours. Don't think I've seen it before."

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games