Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
-Laws-Department Nineteen-Authin-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:25 am
User Image
New Solider X Officer

: ) Lets wing it~

User Image

Authin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:27 am
Name:
Dislikes:
Bio:
Pic:
((I figured we could just make it pretty ourselves. X3))

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:42 pm
User ImageK A I R Ixxxx M O N A E

Her birth certificate states she is T W E N T Y years old

She adores--
-V I O L E N C E
-T H R I L
-F R U I T
-K I D S
-W A R M T H
-S O F T XX C O L O R S
-C U D D L E S

She despises--
-I D I O T S
-R U L E S
-H E A D XX C O M M A N D E R
-P E R V E R T S
-V A M P I R E S
-T R A I T O R S

Kairi lived in a wealthy family four fourteen years. A big house, private tutors, maids and butlers. She had it all, along with her brother Ciel. Kairi didn't exactly get along with him, but, put up with him because they were family, and that's what family did. As months went on, Kairi started to see a change in her brother, he might have just been going through some puberty, but he looked like he had already been through it, being Seventeen and all, you really don't go through that twice. So, she ignored it. As weeks passed, he started going out later and later, and when Kairi couldn't take the ignorance from her parents about it anymore, she went to go find out where he was going herself. She found that he met up with an old man at the park and they chatted, then the old man asked if he was ready, Ciel said he wasn't, then they parted. Kairi followed Ciel that whole week, and on Sunday, she knew something wasn't right, because Ciel had a bag packed and was writing a letter, leaving it on his desk. The only thing Kairi could think of was that he was running away. She followed him again, and this time when the old man asked i he was ready, Ciel said yes...He said yes. Kairi started crying at that point, and ran to him, hugging her older brother tight. He looked surprised, but hugged her back and laughed. They sat again, the old man looking annoyed, and Kairi was told that he was leaving to become a solider at Department Nineteen, and that it was secret, secret information, that the only reason he was telling her this was because he knew she would want to do it to. And she did. Years went by and Kairi finally was able to join, becoming the top of her class and soon becoming a higher rank than her brother was, which was fun to rub in his face.

Kairi went on so many missions, and then she finally got to go on one with her brother. It was to take down a pack of were wolves that were killing off humans and making their pack bigger than Department Laws asked for. They went, quietly snuck into the wolf pack's lair and then got caught. The team killed off most of them, but in attempt to show off to his sister, Ciel chose to take on the Alpha Wolf, who was much bigger than regular. The Alpha one, Ciel was torn to bits, and that was when Kairi became more strict with her team than ever, most are afraid of her, and never bring up the thought of her brother.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

L l o y d R u s k i n

He'd seen exactly nineteen summers.

He likes to train, nap, and read in his lonesome.

He dislikes being disturbed, despises nosy people, and loathes vampires. There's probably more to this list than what's written down.

Around the time he was 11 years of age, Lloyd was just a normal boy who helped her father in their family farm. Meanwhile, her mother was a tailor at the village, and she would take with her his younger siblings - a boy-girl pair of twins - at work. Their family was not very well-off, to say the least, but they got by and were thick as thieves. They lived and loved and suffered together during the times and Lloyd was content with his life, despite the problems that occasionally pops up. All that changed when murders started cropping up around the village. The panic and horror spread to them too and his parents would not let them go out at all once the sun had set. It was in vain though, for how could a small wooden house keep out a pair of vampires. Lloyd was fourteen that time and was already pretty much skilled with his father's hunting gun. That one autumn night ended with a tragedy and Lloyd was left alone, an orphan with no relatives left. For the years that came, Lloyd learned to live alone and with little to no help; sometimes he works, sometimes he stole from the wealthy. And rather often, he would go and hunt down the creatures of the night, looking for that pair of vampires that left him with no family. That was his only goal and dream, after all - the only thing that keeps him going.

Artificial Laws
Here ya go! You should probably start the first post ; D and I just wanna tell you that my schedule's getting busy this week so I'll be sometimes late in responding. Hope that's okay; I'll try to respond as fast as I can though.

authin

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image

K A I R I
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxxxM O N A E

▇...
▇...
▇....
D A T A xxxx L O A D E D

Her pastel colored hair hung like a curtain in front of her sickly colored cheeks. She was spending too many nights doing paper work. The officer seriously needed something else to do or else she would eventually go insane. Luckily, a new recruit was coming in today, and she was going to jump at the opportunity to train him, weather the others liked the idea or not. Scanning the room, Kairi sighed, her golden eyes wandering around her office before standing and stretching. Her bum was hurting from so much sitting. With a soft smirk, she stuffed her work into her filing cabinet and then turned her lamp off. After pushing her wooden chair back into place, she walked out, closing the wooden door and walked down a hallway, lined with pictures of famous people from Black light, the organization hidden by the pope and other important figures in the world. Black light is hidden under the name Department Nineteen, and usually people would think of that to just be another government thing. They even tell about some news going on in 'Department Nineteen' in the news paper, though, it's all lies.

Heading towards the front desk that the big hallway lead to, her heels clicked against the white tiles and she flashed a small smile at the girl dressed in a black sophisticated dress and her hair pinned in a small bun. Her glasses hung down on her small petite nose, and until Kairi spoke, she looked calm. "When's Mr.Ruskin getting here?" The short, but rather intimidating female spoke, giving the secretary a small smile. The brunette looked up, wide eye'd but then calmed when seeing the rather rare smile on the officer's face. "Major Traviu gave me orders to not give out that information." She said, but then looked around and wrote the time on a small sheet of paper, since she was a bit frightened of Kairi, most people were. Kairi laughed and raised a brow at the time. "Five minutes...I'll make it." She muttered before walking quickly down another long hallway, the lighting getting darker and soon, there was only a little flicker of light. While walking passed a room, a light howl of pain was heard and she snickered, shooting a glance towards it. Holding Area was printed in black bold letter along the glass, and it sent a shiver through her spine a bit.

Her eyes scanned her new surroundings and she grinned, sitting down on a light brown wooden bench. She was the first one here, the Major would soon be running through next, and getting to see his face when he saw her here, would be the best day started ever. A minute passed, and a tall, blonde hair'd twenty five year old ran into the room, breathing a bit hard. His uniform was black, two white letters on the corner of his chest. BL. Standing for Black Light, obviously. When he looked around his surroundings and spotted Kairi, he glared. "I'm training him Officer!" He hissed, before she stood and laughed. "That's what you think!" She yelled back and walked over to him, giving him a deadly stare, that he returned. She was going to train the new solider and she didn't give a damn what he said.

authin
I'm pretty bad at starting! So I'm sorry. XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:32 pm
User Image
L l o y d R u s k i n XXXXXXXXXXXXX
pushed down the cliff
climbing right up
will I fall
or will I not

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageUser Image

◄◄◄╏╏ A young, brunet man looked around his surroundings, one thin eyebrow arched up slightly in a questioning manner. He was clad in a simple black, long-sleeved t-shirt and a dark trousers. His toes wriggled inside the pair of simple running shoes he wore as pale blue eyes continued its inspection of the place. Standing at the middle of the corridor, rather lost, he ran a hand through his hair and let out a heavy sigh. "What am I even doing here?" he muttered to himself as he continued on his way, deciding on just going forward and seeing where it leads him. I'm fine being alone, he thought in slight annoyance, I've done so in years now. I don't need to join this hunter organization or whatever it's called. Dammit.

Yes, Lloyd Ruskin was a new member of Department Nineteen. Just because of a man - an Officer here most probably - who'd seen him during a hunt in the woods. Lloyd was, more or less, pulled into the organization with great reluctance on his part. Not to say, he had let the man force him to join. He reluctantly joined; the reason having to do more with what the man had said to him. "Who knows, maybe you'll find what you're looking for by joining." That baited him and after nearly a week of thinking (and convincing from the man's part), Lloyd fell in - hook, line, and sinker. Frowning at the memory, the brunet continued to be lost in his thoughts until he stopped in front of a door. There was no tag nor sign present anywhere and after shrugging his shoulders, careful not to justle his backpack too much, Lloyd pushed open the door with a wary hand. Hopefully, this was the right place. Or else, he'd just leave without looking back, advantages be damned.

The sight he was met with made him stop under the doorway. Eyes scanned the two people in the room. One was a tall blonde, the other a light-haired female. They were locked in a glaring contest, it seemed, and amusement shined in Lloyd's eyes as he carefully and quietly leaned on side on the doorway, crossing his arms on his chest. Let's see who'd noticed him first.

Artificial Laws
s'okay! It's fine = D

authin

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image

K A I R I
xxxxxxxxxxxM O N A E

▇...
▇...
▇....
D A T A xxxx L O A D E D

Kairi heard a light sound of a door shutting, but ignored it, whoever it was, even if it may have been the new recruit, they could wait. "I swear. Major, so help me. I will throw you into a pack myself if you don't let me have him!" She hissed, getting a laugh in return. Traviu shook his head, his shaggy blonde hair falling n waves above his light blue eyes. "Why don't you let him pick? He's right over there." He said, nodding his head to the door way. Kairi arched a brow, before trying to hold in a cackle, though, ended up dying of laughing. "Choose? Why would I let him choose?" After a moment of calming down, she stood straight and whipped the tears of amusement from her eyes. Traviu was laughing with her, and shook his head. "Oh geez..." He muttered, then sighed and cast a glance toward Lloyd, smirking.

Kairi grinned, looking over at the newbie also. "Hey there soldier! How was your flight?" She asked, her eyes narrowing as she saw Traviu take a step. With a swift movement, she slid a leg over and tripped him, watching him fall to the white tiled floor, a big grin on her face before she started to laugh, bent over and holding her guy, eyes watering at the sight of the tall blonde falling. "Oh my...Oh g-" She stopped, her eyes growing quite wide as a pair of navy blue slacks came into her view. Standing straight quickly, her hand went to her forehead into a salute position, same as Traviu. The man wearing the blue slacks looked old, tired, and quite respectable. He sighed, looked around the room then chuckled. "Idiots. I assigned Monae the duty of training Mr.Ruskin here. I'm sorry Major." He said, watching the blonde scrunch his eyebrows together and grunt. "She's been doing too much paperwork. How about you take over that for now?" He asked, his tired eyes mocking him somewhat. Traviu rolled his eyes, sighing. "Paperwork my a**" He muttered before trailing off, the man seeming to be in charge around her walking behind him.

Kairi smirked, her golden eyes quickly looked over Lloyd with steadiness. "Well built. Good, you'll need it." She said, walking over to him and holding a pale hand out, her heels clicking softly against the tile. "I'm Monae, Kairi Monae. Nice to meet you." She said, taking her hand in his and shaking it softly, a nice womanly touch to the officer. "But...You can call me Officer. Or ya know...Ms.Awesome, whatever works for ya." She said, smirking slightly.

authin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:42 am
User Image
pushed down the cliff
climbing right up
will I fall
or will I not

User ImageUser Image

◄◄◄╏╏ A mixture of emotions swirled around inside his chest as Lloyd watched the happening before him in what one would describe as disbelief and amusement at once. From what he could sum up, the two were fighting over him. His lips wanted to form a sardonic smile at that but Lloyd restrained himself upon seeing the woman's attention focus itself at him. He was about to answer, seeing as it was only polite to do so, when she tripped the other man, then doubling over in laughter. Maniacs, Lloyd couldn't help but think, bemused, amused and incredulous all at once.

Sighing and wondering even more what made him join this freak circus, Lloyd eyed the others as another man came in. The other two, the blonde and the woman, quickly saluted and to Lloyd, they looked quite ridiculous, seeing as they were arguing and laughing like kids with a shiny new toy earlier. You're that shiny new toy, a voice, sounding very much like Alicia then, whispered inside his head.
Great, just ******** great.

His eyes that were just shining in sardonic amusement earlier, were now like two pieces of cold steel blue. With them so, he eyed the woman speaking to him and straightened up from his leaning on the doorway. Easily, he pulled his lips to a polite smile, and held in the unconscious instinct to claw at the womanly hand that pulled his. He didn't like being touched very much. Tilting his head a bit to the side, he said with that same polite false smile, "Nice to meet you, too, Officer Monae." There was no way he was calling her Ms Awesome. "I'm Ruskin." He tipped his head in a small greeting nod.

Artificial Laws
i am back. finally. sorry 'bout not responding for the last few days.

authin

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:36 pm
User Image

K A I R I
xxxxxxxxxxxM O N A E

▇...
▇...
▇....
D A T A xxxx L O A D E D

Looking him over for a couple seconds, Kairi sighed and shook her head. She could tell that the smile he forced on his face wasn't real, and really, she didn't like that, that much. "Don't put a grin on your face if you don't mean it kid." She said, almost as if ordering him, but, by the sound of it, it really wasn't. "Now. I'm going to go show you around a bit, train you and then see what your made out of." She said, turning on her heel before starting to walk and talk at the same time.

"Who you just saw was the Supervisor, he is extremely powerful in Black light and can and will get you arrested if you double cross us. The man I was fighting with was Major Traviu, he's the head sector of the soldiers, has power over them and trains them, usually. For you, I'm training you to become an officer, we are higher ranked than the Major's and get to go on top missions and what not, but, when it's slow, we have loads of paper work." She stopped, now in the middle of a hallway before now turning a corner and going down another one. "This is just the top layer." She muttered, heading to an elevator, not once looking behind her to see if he was following. She didn't actually..Care if he was or not, if he wanted to go do something stupid, then let that be his fault, it sure as hell wouldn't be hers. Pointing at buttons on the elevator, she started to tell him what level was what, the first couple were training rooms, and in between were mess halls and other things and the last few was where they kept information and the cells with the supernatural creatures in them.

"I heard you've been hunting for awhile now. It's good to have past experience.Now that you know where your at, and who the few people were that you talked to,would you like to train a bit or just go ahead and let you show me what you can do?" She asked, pressing the number six on the elevator, whatever he chose, they would need the training grounds.

authin
Yey. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:38 am
User Image
pushed down the cliff
climbing right up
will I fall
or will I not

User ImageUser Image

◄◄◄╏╏ When he heard the comment about his smile, Lloyd acted oblivious, donning on a confused expression that was just a tad bit mocking. "Okay, Officer," he said when her back was turned, the look on his face was wiped off, replaced by a small amused, lopsided smile. Well, the ones here were trained, so it wasn't really that surprising she'd seen through his smile. But to tell him not to do so? Lloyd almost snorted. Everyone have done the same thing he did more than once in their lifetimes. And he was just being polite, wasn't he?

Following after the woman, Lloyd walked a few meters behind, hands in his trouser pockets and eyes roaming around the place. He only listened with one ear to the woman, considering that old man had told him some of it before. Actually, right now, he didn't care very much of what she was saying, until of course, his sharp ears picked up the bit about holding cells for supernatural creatures. It came then; that familiar ... itch he always felt when it came to those creatures. He felt the urge to go down there and check the prison cells; to see if Black Light had already hunted down his special targets and if so...

So lost in his thoughts, he nearly missed what Officer Monae said last, and Lloyd turned his attention back to the present. The slight frown that had appeared on his face vanished and he loosened the tight fists his hands had formed inside his pockets. He gave a careless shrug as his answer to the woman.
"Don't know. You choose; you're the trainer." To be honest, all he wanted was take a nap for a bit, maybe wash up before that. The travel he took to get to this place was long and dirty; he'd even had to walk from the next town to here in the end, having run out of ticket money and unwilling to use the ones for food and comforts.

Artificial Laws

authin

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:41 am
User Image

K A I R I
xxxxxxxxxxxM O N A E

▇...
▇...
▇....
D A T A xxxx L O A D E D

Kairi sighed at his choice, shaking her head. To be honest, he was kinda aggravating her, but, she could deal with it. "How about you fight one of the decoys and then we can teach you about weapons and skills tomorrow. It seems like I'm going pretty fast but we need to. There's a shortage of soldiers and we really have to fill the spots. If you're good enough you get to be an officer." She pressed a button on the elevator, stepped in and waited for him to do the same. When he stepped in, she pressed another button and they descended. When they made it to the level they were supposed to be on, she walked out and then smiled at the open training ground. "I'll go get a decoy, the weapons you should be familiar with are on the table, that is since you've been doing this on your own for some time."

She began to walk towards a hallway, her heels clicking against the stone before getting to the hallway and grabbing a little robot thing, but it looked exactly like a vampire. Pale skin, blood red eyes, fangs. This one had blonde hair and just so happened to be a girl. Bringing her out, Kairi positioned her at one end of the training field and smiled, turning her on. She grabbed a paddle of sorts and made the vampire robot moved. It looked just like one of them, moved like one too. "Ready?" She asked Lloyd, going over to sit down. "This thing will act just like one of them when they're threatened, except I will be controlling it. Don't fail. I might make it hurt you." She said in a teasing mater, making the robot roll it's neck and bare it's fangs out at the young man.

authin
It's so short! I'm sorry. ;;w;; So sorry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image
pushed down the cliff
climbing right up
will I fall
or will I not

User ImageUser Image

◄◄◄╏╏ "Okay," Lloyd replied with a slight shrug, following her into the elevator. When they arrived to their destination, he watched with interest at the new surroundings, taking in the large training room. It was wide enough but Lloyd was more used to the open fields or dense forests as both his training and hunting grounds; then again, despite this open space being a lot more easier without thick trees and stones slowing him down. He hummed a positive and paid little mind when Monae left him alone, his eyes already on the table littered with different kinds of weapons on top. Dumping his racksack near the entrance, he moved closer, assessing what he could use. Being a long-ranged fighter, guns were his specialty, along with bows and arrows. Maybe I should work on my close-range techniques, he thought as he lifted a long, sharp blade, and made an arching swipe to test it. Light and swift. Lloyd felt his lips pull up at one side in satisfaction.

He looked up when his ears picked up footsteps and stared curiously as Monae appeared again, some kind of a human-sized doll in tow. Without anyone's prompting, he took a few steps to the middle of the training field, hands at his sides, with one holding the blade in a gentle grip. Another insincere smile formed on his lips, as he said,
"Of course, Officer Monae. I wouldn't want you to think of me badly, would I?" The doll or robot or whatever he was going to fight against bared its teeth at him, flashing sharp fangs. It was very realistic, almost life-like, and Lloyd felt that hot thrill start to emerge in his veins at the sight of an enemy - a target. In his mind and paying no heed whether his opponent was a girl, there were only the prey and the predator; and it was up to him to decide which is which. And no way am I gonna be the damn prey, Lloyd thought, blue eyes narrowed in concentration. "Ready when you are, Officer." His grip tightened on the long blade and his stanced hunched down slightly, feet a meter away from each other.

Artificial Laws
nah, s'okay. it's not that short anyway. = D but but, i wasn't sure if i was to write a fight scene here or wait for you to start it, so... yeah... just tell me and I'll edit it

authin

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff