Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1 x 1 over PM anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SunsetBeautyxoxo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:26 am
Hello everyone!
I have been roleplaying for 5 years now and I have broken down and decided to post an ad because all my good roleplay partners have poofed and I am having a difficult time finding new friends.

So there are some basic rules that I have, but guess what most people have them also.
1. I am literate, I like long responses. I usually type two or more paragraphs, so I llike that back, BUT I understand if you have writers block, I have that here and there. Just let me know and its fine.
2. I don't care about cussing and sex, its part of life, just no cyber, please. If thats what you want, then you can find that somewhere else.
3. Please don't ditch me. If something comes up and you have to quit the roleplay, or just don't want to anymore, then tell me. I'm very understanding.
4. Nothing anime, I don't understand it. If someone really wants me to, then explain and we will see. No promises though.
5. I am a female, I prefer to play females. I can double as males, but I can't have my main character be a male. So I would really like if you can play a male. smile
6. As you can see my rules aren't bad, they are the basic ones you see everywhere else. I'm not picky at all, just looking for fun.

So I don't have a list of roleplays because there are so many that I like. I LOVE stuff that has action in it. Guns, fighting, all that jazz makes a roleplay awesome! Along with you of course! smile I also like modern day roleplays, but they have to have an awesome plot.I have done past eras, future, sci-fi, gang, mafia, wars, famous person and a normal person, anything off a movie, song or book. Anything you can think of I will give it a shot.I am very creative and if I have a plot I will let you know, please do the same for me.

I believe that is everything that I need to say, so feel free to PM with any questions, comments or concerns. Have a great one everybody!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:37 am
SunsetBeautyxoxo

I'm open to pretty much anything if I know the series, though I'm cautious about PM RPs as the few I've done stalled out very quickly, but I usually lean more towards male roles though I can when necessary do females.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SunsetBeautyxoxo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:39 am
Awesome! I prefer PM because I like how they are private. I've never done one over thread before. I never stall out, I would let you know if that would be the case. Just shot me a PM if you're still interested. smile  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games