Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:32 pm
Quote:
An interesting screen capture surfaced just recently, showing a countdown for which teases a new Crash Bandicoot game. The countdown which could be briefly viewed at crashbandicoot.com/countdown was then pulled pretty quickly. The page may have gone up earlier than intended as it appears that it also lacked an actual countdown at that point.

Although the text in the center is impossible to make out, you can easily see “He’s Back!” across the bottom of the screen. Given that Activision haven’t exactly managed to do the ex-Playstation mascot justice since they acquired him, hopefully this could allude to a return to the roots of Crash Bandicoot. Also encouraging is that it appears Vicarious Visions is in charge, from their logo near the bottom.

User Image

Another thing which is pretty evident is the presence of the Xbox 360 and Wii-U logos at the bottom, but even more so, the Playstation logo, which doesn’t specify a system, meaning that Playstation 3, Playstation 4 and PS Vita could all be possible platforms.

Source

Well its about damn time. You've had his license for way to long and done nothing with it. It better be worth the wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:47 am
Thanks for the news.  

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poeden

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:10 am
Zero faith in it, regardless of what it is. I don't particularly trust Activision, and nobody who worked on the old ones is on board with this one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:29 pm
This had been announced fake along with a spyro game that was rumoured to be made this year.  

J.C.B.

Rainbow Citizen

8,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Survivor 150

Recite

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:49 am
I know I'm a little late to the party, but upon further reading of that article, I found this:

Quote:
UPDATE:

Within a few hours Detective GAF had seemingly exposed the false nature of this rumor. Apparently, the image above uses a plank of wood taken straight off the internet. Combine that with a Crash PS1 font and a pair of Crash eyes and this could easily have been put together by anyone with a bit of Photoshop skill. And quite coincidentally, the site was “taken down” with only one person having managed to see it.

Gaming News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games