Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:13 pm
A mild shrug. "I'm not really enthusiastic of doing the whole surgery thing again, but I guess sooner is better." The scar from his previous encounter with a scalpel, despite claims that it had healed well, wasn't exactly attractive, but he supposed it was a necessary evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:18 pm
"Ah, yeah.." Having the surgery done meant actually having to go to the hospital and actually having the surgery done. That in itself was super shitty, although she'd never had surgery before that she could remember, so drawing conclusions from personal experience was out of the question. "Yeah, I wouldn't either.. But at least once you have it done, you'll get better and won't have to have another one, right?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:55 pm
"That's the plan," he said, nodding. He tried not to think about the fact that the previous surgery should have been the last as well, and that indeed whatever treatment he had undergone as a child was probably thought to be the only he would ever need. That kind of pessimism wasn't going to help him now, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:46 pm
Sera nodded at his reply, and a soft noise from Giselle drew her attention before she pulled out her phone to check the time, and a soft, brief frown graced her features. How'd she lose track of time? "Ah, I better get going," she said as she put the device away and offered him a small smile. "I'll see you around though."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:56 pm
"Ah, right. Sorry to hold you up. Later." He lifted a hand in farewell, and Mieu gave his own parting words and another thanks for the information Seraphine's pokemon had provided.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff