Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Unfair Яules Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:45 pm
User Image

Unfair Rules

A C C E P T I N G

NONE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:52 pm
User Image
❣❣❣xxxxS H E E L A NxxxxA V E Nxxxx M I R Z Axxxx❣❣❣

B A S I Cxxxxxxxxx

Only some can call me ▶▶Shee-Shee, Ave
Don't I look like a ▶▶ Miss!
Do I act like my age? I'm ▶▶ Seventeen.

D E A T A I L ' Sxxxxxxxxx

My eye's shine like ▶▶ Mango Juice!
My luscious locks are ▶▶ A dark brown
My height makes no difference! I'm ▶▶ 5ft or 1.524 Meters
I don't shake the floor. I'm ▶▶110 Pounds or 49.9 KG
Do I have marks on my body? ▶▶ Just some freckles on my face.

I just adore! ▶▶
☑Cooking
☑Cleaning
☑Food
☑Oranges
☑Spring time
☑Adventures
☑Fun
☑Mangoes!

I despise! ▶▶
☒Being cold
☒Getting embarrassed
☒Snakes
☒Yelling
☒Government
☒Messes
☒Silence
☒Being bored
☒Veggies

G E T xxx T Oxxx K N O Wxxx M Exxxxxxxxx

If you must know, this is my life story ▶▶My father came from India when the revolt against the government in America started, trying to claim land for his country. But, when he noticed that America needed help instead of more problems, he discarded his country and turned into a trader. Most people in India don't know him anymore, the government though remembers him fondly and our family will never be able to return there again. As he got closer with some Americans, he soon realized that they were all on their own, and decided that binding them together would give them a better chance to survival. He then created a colony and named it The Murna colony. When this got around what started, a lot more colonies came.

After the colonies were formed, things went great. I was born when my dad met a Japanese immigrant and then was introduced into the world as it fell apart. When I turned five, the government were talking about regaining control, and soon enough, twelve years later when they first started to talk about the idea. Being told I have to cross over the land and ask for help of other colonies to go against the government, I thought it was a bit odd, but got used to the idea soon. I'm very happy I get to travel with my two best friends, and to see outside of the area I'm familiar with.

Well I usually am ▶▶nice and adventurous. I love the thrill of doing something I haven't done before. Usually, I won't stand up for myself, just for others and can be awkwardly quiet when arguing is going on. I hate it, and listening to it just get's me nervous. I'm more of a lover than a fighter, and am terrible with a sword. Food is more of a passion of mine and cooking makes life a little more easier when times are hard for me. Admitting I'm wrong is easy for me to do too, even if I'm right and you say I'm wrong, I'll apologize till someone tells me to stop.. I love playing pranks on my friends and family, it's hilarious, till I get yelled at, that's why I usually only do it on my two best friends.

I'm terrified of ▶▶ Snakes, Clowns, Fights.

You should also know ▶▶that I have a habit of biting my lip and cooking way too much food.

I'm controlled by the one and only- Artificial Laws

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Seishinxxx Hanna

B A S I Cxxxxxxxxx

Only some can call me Seisy or Li-lo
Don't I look like a Lady?
Do I act like my age? I'm 19

My eye's shine like Light Wood Brown
My luscious locks are Raven Black
My height makes no difference! I'm 5'6"
I don't shake the floor. I'm 120lbs
Do I have marks on my body? A Lotus Dragon Tattoo covering my back

I just adore!
Flowers
Foxes
Paper Lanterns
Shallow Ponds
Butterflies
Dragons
Spicy Foods
Fighting

I despise!
Weeds
Tiny Dogs
Yelling
[Arrogant People]
Suffering
Sour Foods
Acting like a Princess

If you must know, this is my life story▶▶My Colony is Japan. We have a lot in common with the Chinese Culture and tradition, just a bit different. My Father was the Emperor of Japan. He married a beautiful daughter of the farm lands. He fought tooth and nail for her to be the Empress of Japan. It passed and my mother was allowed to be Empress. Then they had me. The Council and my uncle were very upset with this and slipped poison into my fathers green tea. He got very ill and died soon after. I was little but I still remember the memories my father had spent with me and my mother. I also remember seeing him peacefully pass on when I was small. The name he always gave me as a nick name was Little Lotus. But I couldn't pronounce it, so they shortened it to Li-lo.

After he had passed, my mother and I were able to live peacefully in the farm lands. My Uncle ruled Japan and helped us when we needed help with the farm land. He was nice, but something didn't seem right with him. Every once in a while, my best friends would come and visit. My Uncle was happy that I could obtain friends in the Royal Class as well in the Farm Lands. Mother would let me go to the other countries too to visit with Shee-Shee. I wasn't technically a Princess anymore, but I forced myself to act like it for the sake of our country when in public parties and going to other countries. But my friends know that I'm a little tom-boyish. I can't help it. I like to fight... And I won't hesitate to fight someone to protect my best friends and mother.... so what if my Father taught me somethings before he passed... My Uncle... he told me to go live with Sheelan for a trip... I do not like this. Something does not feel right. I'm the eldest of the three and I will protect them like sisters. If you touch them, let alone scare them, you will be answering to me.

Well I usually am a bit temperamental. But if I'm in the wrong, I will apologizes before the sun rests his head on the ground. I'm usually calm and collected, but when someone tells me to do, like act like a princess, I roll my eyes and groan as if I'm going through my monthly. I tend to be serious and protective, but I do enjoy fun with the other two.

I'm terrified of Drowning. I can't swim.

You should also know I always have a small weapon on me. A set of two poison Kunai's are strapped on my right upper thigh.

I'm controlled by the one and only Countess Scarlet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxJ A ' F A Rxxx R A Z I K A

B A S I Cxxxxxxxxx

Only some can call me Jay.
Don't I look like a guy.
Do I act like my age? I'm Twenty.

My eye's shine like Blue-Green
My luscious locks are White
My height makes no difference! I'm 5'10"
I don't shake the floor. I'm 172 lbs.
Do I have marks on my body? Freckles and a huge scar across my chest

I just adore!
✔ Nature
✔ Glass
✔ Snakes
✔ Literature
✔ Serenity

I despise!
✘ Destruction
✘ Too much noise
✘ Wine

If you must know, this is my life story▶▶As the society came to a downfall, the Razika family of Arabia went underground. They were once political leaders, but now they were wanted dead by their own people. They were taken in by a group of mercenaries who called themselves The Forty Thieves. Though they were similar to the original tale, they didn't steal; instead, they properly earned their fair share of money. As time passed, the Razika family settled into their new life, and I came along. My mother was a painter, selling what she could anywhere she could. My father was a man-for-hire. He was a skilled assassin, a completely different lifestyle than that of the politician he once was. I went under my father's footsteps, incidentally, so I could help my family in whichever way possible. I used red strings and glass as my weapons, since they were cheaper than actual weaponry. It was a bloody childhood, but I had managed to still be happy with my life. Things were peaceful for a time, but it was the calm before the storm.

When I was thirteen, a sly snitch that was a member amongst the Forty Thieves told authorities (for a rather hefty sum) that the Razika family lived. My mother was raped and slowly tortured until she finally passed. My father was torn limb by limb, alive long enough to scream for mercy. It was soon found out that I was the sole heir to the Razika family. I was slashed on my chest by a soldier, and it seemed for a time that I was dead. However, a few members of the Forty Thieves which I grew to befriend ended up saving me. They healed me, though the scar will never fade. They decided it would be best for me to go somewhere far away where I could never be found. Since they could not truly take care of me, they had instead taken me to China and left me. For a time, I survived by taking up jobs that revolved around assassinations. This time, however, I was alone and miserable. Then everything changed when I fell asleep at the doorstep of a kung fu dojo.

I was taken in as an apprentice of the old man that lived there. He treated me like a son, and he taught me many lessons. He taught me to be one with nature, and he taught me the art of kung fu. Time went on, and by the age of eighteen, my skills vastly improved. Surprisingly enough, my skills rivaled that of the old man. We were living a natural life. With his guidance and advice, I was finally free from the bonds of my past. However, he was still an old man. Time led him to slowly decay into his own death bed. He told me to leave to America, where I could help others who would need help gaining the freedom I obtained. As he finally fell into the eternal slumber, I made my way to America.

Once I arrived, there, I was quite unsure exactly on what to do. I was a simple immigrant, after all. I joined a group of rebels who tried to overthrow the government, believing that violence may help strike some help. However, it did not take long for me to realize I was being counterproductive. I quit soon enough and was back on my journey to finding out how I could help others. It was then that I stumbled upon the colony called Murna. It was a rather intriguing colony in my eyes, and as I eventually found out the political beliefs of the royals, I stayed. It was nice to find others who were considered as traitors to their lands.

One interesting day, I came across a young girl who was apparently the young princess of Murna. She had come across a garner snake and seemed terrified. Since I was a child, I had a peculiar love for snakes, so I never quite feared them. Not knowing at the time she was the princess, I helped her out by grabbing the snake and directing it elsewhere. A guard nearby took me to the castle, where I met face to face with the king. I told him my last name was Mersani instead of Rezika, and he had offered me the opportunity of taking a job as a guard for the princess. I accepted, and my life has been nothing near normal since.

Well I usually am a rather tolerant person. I can be rather calm and laid-back. I'm also kind to others and am often patient. This is especially when I am looking at nature or near good friends. However, there's a much darker side to this entire persona. Being an ex-assassin, I can be merciless and kill someone without a second thought. It's like a switch, though. That side to me has to be triggered, and once it is, it's hard to stop me. Around women and respectable men, I am chivalric, normally always taking a formal attitude. Once I get to know them, thoguh, on a deeper level, I can sometimes be seen as critical or even stubborn. Around the princess on duty, I normally try to advise her not to make any rash decisions, but knowing her, she rarely notices what rash is. Off-duty, however, I can be more relaxing and less uptight. Still, I'd protect her with my life.

I'm terrified of fire...you bring that stuff near me, and I will have no mercy. Not even bonfires!

You should also know I have a tendency to sputter poetry at random. Also, I'm a terrible drunk.

I'm controlled by the one and only Vampire Hunter Mari

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:49 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxFan xxx Longwei [G]

B A S I Cxxxxxxxxx

Only some can call me Wei
Don't I look like a Male
Do I act like my age? I'm Twenty

My eye's shine like Brown
My luscious locks are Brown
My height makes no difference! I'm 6"7'
I don't shake the floor. I'm 210 Lbs
Do I have marks on my body? Tattoo of the Ao on his back, Longma tattoo on his left leg , Xiezhi tattoo on his left forearm , Sin-you on his right forearm

I just adore!
Martial Arts
History
Music
Literature
Art
Drinking

I despise!
An unfair fight
Cats
Lightweights

If you must know, this is my life story▶▶I was an orphan, abandoned by my mother at sea and found by a fisherman. my name is not Fan Longwei but I had no true identity and the fisherman and his wife knew this. They named me and decided to raise me despite how different I was from them. I was taken into the family and raised among multiple children though many of them also seemed to be orphans who's families were taken from them. I was raised to fish as I was the oldest, a way to survive as we lived away from normal society near the water. My mother and father were spectacular people. My mother didn't appear to be the quiet woman she was as sometimes her nature as a former assassin showed when random people came around and my father and I were out fishing. The fisherman was a former general and one of the most known and revered for his dangerous skill but he deserted when he decided that that life was not fit for family life. My father decided to teach me to kill using my bare hands though what he told me was to never fight as if my goal were to kill no matter who my enemy was. I was told to strike with the intention of simply defeating my enemy once and to make sure they never felt the need to fight again, a peaceful resolution in his eyes. I took to every style my father taught me with surprising skill and soon enough I even surpassed him in certain styles.

Life was rather simple until some men came looking for my father, there seemed to be an issue and before I would say anything I was sent away. I heard the sounds of fighting and screams and hide behind a rock. I saw the two men walking, covered in blood. When the way was clear I ran back to find my father injured. I ran to him, tried to help him but he was slipping. He warned me that the collapse of society would bring a change in my life and others...and not for the better. I realized the two men were heading towards my home. My father died in my arms before I raced home. The sight I came across is still burned into a memory, a house pained with blood, bodies littered everywhere. The house was also set on fire. I watched as it burned down to the ground...leaving nothing but the charred remains on my old life.

I chased after them and went into town. I tracked them and planed to get my sister back but when I confronted them, even after putting up a big surprise for a fight and killing a few of their minions despite how I was raised. I had taken down over 35 of them in a rather large fight before I slipped up and was hit by an arrow. It slowed me down quite a number, I tried to continue but before long I collapsed. They took care of my wound but I was forced into slavery. Unable to resist I had no choice but to carry out their dirty work. I trained in my art more, throwing away my old values of no killing and becoming a master in my arts. I lost track of time and eventually I feel into shadow. I seemed to be dead on the inside and had no perception of what I was doing. I moved up in status and committed greater murders so that they could establish a good bit of notoriety in China and thanks to me...they succeeded. They were well known, and widely feared. Even some of the most prominent families feared them and it was often easy for them to get their way. They were faring well in this new society as any order that was established became a little corrupt as most systems do. I acted as an enforcer, beating anyone who did not pay, killing anyone who disobeyed, and protecting members of the group.

I had served my purpose in China and was sent to America to help the two who killed my family expand as well. I was sent to America so I could begin to do work for the main criminals. I did so until I was 18 and I learned they executed my sister because she had mad a small mistake when serving them. This brought me back into my mind and when I got the chance..I killed them and ran off. I established a somewhat normal life and taught people to defend themselves in this place until I was 20.

I was approached by a man and taken to the castle. Once there I was offered a job. I had nothing better to do so...I took it and it seemed like it was for a good cause anyway.

Well I usually am A fun loving and happy guy despite his history he can either be easy or hard to get along with. He is a lot smarter and wiser than he seemed but it's obvious he's a very hard worker. He is very laid back and cool headed though when he has to get vicious and mean then rest assured he will do so and without hesitation. He's a very brutal and merciless fighter. There are times when he becomes a morbidly depressed person and he can't be brought out of it. I respect everyone, even my enemies but that won't stop me from taking them down. I'm not one for formalities unless it is asked of me. I try to let the princesses have fun but keep out of trouble and I don't really complain. I'm a strong person and would never turn on my allies without any good reason.

I'm terrified of He's afraid of cats...bad childhood experience. He knows it's childish and stupid but....keep them away from him!

You should also know I carve figures, play a bamboo flute, and write poetry.

I'm controlled by the one and only Cthul-oh...I mean Asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAZURI xxx AZIOKAGE

B A S I Cxxxxxxxxx

Only some can call me Azure or Azi
Don't I look like a Goddess will do
Do I act like my age? I'm 18

My eye's shine like ocean waters
My luscious locks are brown
My height makes no difference! I'm 5'9"
I don't shake the floor. I'm 125 lbs
Do I have marks on my body? No

I just adore!
Food
Drink
Battle
Birds
Fire
Orchids
Creating Weapons

I despise!
Weaklings
Starving
Silence
Mornings
Sweets
Children

If you must know, this is my life story▶▶I was born on the Islands of Greece to the King and Queen. Having seven older brothers and three older sisters I was given a lot of leeway in the material I learned and things I did. I never had a head for politics but could act the part even though I preferred to use force. As a child I would spend most of my time with the local sword smiths and bakery's, picking p a few skills in the xiphos though I prefer my spear.

I grew up believing law and the government that runs it, is absolute and must be followed. Hearing news of the government trying to take control over the many colonies was all anyone talked about throughout the lands. When expressing my thoughts on the matter and opinion that the government should use whatever means necessary to get America back on track, I was punished and missed dinner.
A few years later rumors of the governments methods to force submission from smaller villages spread and to me, it sounded far-fetched, how does one run a country with no followers? It was not something done in Greece and in order to see for myself I begged my father for months to let me go to America. It wasn't until 17th birthday father actually put me on a ship for America with my siblings who were helping the American rebels to see small village that was burned and desolate of life. My father made sure I took everything in and recounted every detail to him the night of my return (after three months of the horrible place) before informing me of a mission he will be sending me back to America to act as an ambassador with other colonies and two life-long friends in order to keep the government at bay, And if possible acquire land that could become territories of Greece.

Well I usually am I am loud and lazy only doing things if they benefit me. I can't cook so all food consumed will be stolen or not made by me. Even tough I am not supposed to I do indulge in drink and if possible drugs, but it depends on my mood. I'm a hypocrite and will rarely stand and fight a battle unless backed into a corner. (Why stay and fight when you have a spear for throwing and Li-Lo?) Even though I have a head for battle strategies and formations. I'm a pyromaniac and lover of water (especially when in a boat with cute guys feeding me grapes). I don't think I have ever apologized in my life, even if I am in the wrong I usually just wait for people to forget whatever wrong I've done them. I like to party and relax and plan to do so on this mission.

I'm terrified of Insects, Rats
old people (I mean seer wrinkly blind and bald old people)

You should also know I steal animals small and furry and cute and usually hide them in my helmet when out and about.

I'm controlled by the one and only Valkyrie Vitani

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxCecilxxxGeorge

B A S I Cxxxxxxxxx

Only some can call me No Nickname
Don't I look like a Male
Do I act like my age? I'm Nineteen

My eye's shine like Grey
My luscious locks are Black
My height makes no difference! I'm 5"10
I don't shake the floor. I'm 200 Lbs
Do I have marks on my body? None

I just adore!
Farming
Studying
Food
Guns
Animals
Trees
Experimenting
Collecting
Writing

I despise!
Fighting
Those who disturb other people's crops
Being bored
Starving
Loosing his things
Drinking
Stealing
Hunters
Overly sweet things
Bad cooking
Azuri [[Somewhat]]

If you must know, this is my life story▶▶I was born in America to a pair of farmers. I had only two other siblings a boy and a girl both of them were very good. Life was simple, we helped on the farm, raised animals and studied. I never really looked towards the outside world during school as I knew growing up smart was the best option I had in life. I was a great student though the schools I went too weren't always the best. I had straight A's all the time, I never missed an assignment, I never slacked off in anything I was told to do. I was a great worker but something in my life felt so empty. I continued to study and I found myself wanting to travel outside and learn more than what books and school were teaching me. When I was 12 I left home and began to travel and experience things first hand. I met a man, a man of science who was also an assassin. We traveled together and he taught me a great many things both about the world and about combat. Society was back to Colonial times but even so we were able to get our hands on things from the old world and keep hold on them. I enjoyed this time but at age 16 we went our separate ways. I declared myself a scientist and set up in a small town. I enjoyed life this way.

We were often menaced by thugs trying to take advantage of America's ruinous state and build power but I was a lot more dangerous than I actually appeared and anyone who proposed a threat to my town was killed very quickly. I wasn't quite an assassin but I was a defender. When I was 17 my village was once again attacked but this time not with the intention of control. My village was burned to the ground and all of the people killed. I managed to fight my way out that day...but my home was destroyed and all I had with me was what was in my packs. I had buried many of the bodies but I was forced to retreat when someone visited the village.

For the next two years I traveled and spread my knowledge and collected many things. I picked up two guns from a dying family that I tried to save but was too late to do so. I've been using them for sometimes. I was given this job when a man witnessed me easily take out a group of thugs picking on a woman and her family. I took the job because it seemed important but boy...the princess does not seem like a pleasant person.

Well I usually am Cecil is a very good person though he is also very dangerous. He's a brilliant man though he can't tell when he's being used to made fun of due to how much he doesn't care about certain things. He's a hard worker, doing everything it takes to succeed. He's not above or below fun but he much prefers to work as it was the way he was raised. He's not one for fighting but rest assured that he can easily hold his own both long and short range. He is kind of a freak as well and it's easy to see him as weird but he never seems to mind this.

I'm terrified of Fire, he hates it and will often freeze.

You should also know He's a spectacular marksman and is very skilled in Hapkido.

I'm controlled by the one and only Asbloodrunscold

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff