Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
PM Role play!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:45 pm
Hello, I'm looking for a one on one role play partner that will rp pm me. I'm on as much as I can. I do have work on different days. I do get off to draw. I don't really have a life so yeah. I have role play does and don't s. I do- Yuri, Mature, Man and Woman, I can play man or woman but I prefer woman. I do gore, violence and literacy. A lot of literacy. I do not do- Yoai. I have nothing against Man on man. but I cannot bring myself play man and man. I don't know why. I just don't.

I ask you that you are literate. Like at least ten to twenty lines worth. More lines, are preferred but I understand writers block. If you are gone for a long period of time or you don't reply, I will lose interest. So if you don't post within two weeks or the week without warning, I will lose interest and the role play will probably be dead to me. I sound bitchy about this, but, I'm being honest.
The type of roles plays I will do-

Master and Slave

Pokemon mix (this can be in a group too)
-Animal crossing world or Havest moon world
or pokemon in these role plays given-

Princess/Prince and kidnapper

Arranged marriage

That is what I'm interested as of right now and I have ideas for. Any other questions, please message me. :3 thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:44 pm
bump  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:21 am
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:11 pm
anybody?  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:34 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 pm
bump  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:49 pm
Countess Scarlet
Hello, I'm looking for a one on one role play partner that will rp pm me. I'm on as much as I can. I do have work on different days. I do get off to draw. I don't really have a life so yeah. I have role play does and don't s. I do- Yuri, Mature, Man and Woman, I can play man or woman but I prefer woman. I do gore, violence and literacy. A lot of literacy. I do not do- Yoai. I have nothing against Man on man. but I cannot bring myself play man and man. I don't know why. I just don't.

I ask you that you are literate. Like at least ten to twenty lines worth. More lines, are preferred but I understand writers block. If you are gone for a long period of time or you don't reply, I will lose interest. So if you don't post within two weeks or the week without warning, I will lose interest and the role play will probably be dead to me. I sound bitchy about this, but, I'm being honest.
The type of roles plays I will do-

Master and Slave

Pokemon mix (this can be in a group too)
-Animal crossing world or Havest moon world
or pokemon in these role plays given-

Princess/Prince and kidnapper

Arranged marriage

That is what I'm interested as of right now and I have ideas for. Any other questions, please message me. :3 thank you!

Hello Hello!
I'm somewhat interested. But as a little notification, I do put time into my role-plays, but I take a while to respond. This is usually because I have around 5 going at a time, with different people in different locations. So, because of this, I won't be using a fancy profile, but I'll try to make it a little neat. If given enough time, I can easily put out 20 or more lines, but if I'm rushed, I won't do as many.

I'm somewhat interested in all of them, but I have a few questions.
What do you want to do the most?
What is the Pokemon Mix role-play? Like, can you elaborate a little?

Aside from that, I hope to RP with you, ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:33 pm
bump  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff