Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:33 pm
Tambrey smirked, ate the half she'd kept before starting to pick at the half she'd just been trying to offer back across.
"Hmm. Um, if I pick the film then, you get to pick whether you come back or meet me there." She almost poked her tongue out, but thought better of it.
Either one, she supposed, would suit, though perhaps it would be more difficult to get things done/hidden long enough at the room... On the other hand, being at the room could work out to be more convenient. The black haired grunt wasn't sure which one she was rooting for him to choose over the other, but then, mostly her mind was excited, and anxious, at the thought of seeing how he reacted to what she was about to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:58 pm
Rory gave a small hum as he continued finishing off his dinner while contemplating the two options she had given him. On one hand he would get to spend more time with her, on the other he could get the rec room set up and ready to go. But then what if he was making it out to be more than just a normal movie night with a friend? Plus what if her roommate was in? Most of what he knew about the guy was the sound of his head hitting the piping as they tried to walk quietly through the Galactic ship.

He felt a lump form in his throat and took a drink to try to help it go away. "I guess I'll just meet you down there then."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:54 pm
"Okay." She smiled, then focused on quickly finishing off her food.
"I mean, I'm not going to be long at all. Um," She tried to remember what was on dvd in the room, but it wasn't something she could remember off the top of her head "I guess I'll choose something when I get there?"

She started to get up, pushing the rubbish onto her plate, ready to take her tray back.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:48 pm
Rory stood up from the table and grabbed his tray before holding out a hand out as an offer to take Tambrey's for her.

"Alright, I'll head down there and get us some tea going, I guess."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:16 pm
She almost hesitated in giving him the tray; something that weighed virtually nothing, just because then he'd have two of them to carry.
Tambrey caught herself, flashed a frown at the clear, even to her, over-worrying, and then passed him the tray with a smile.

"Tea sounds wonderful, I won't be long." There was an awkward moment as she hesitated and, metaphorically, hovered; a psychic type would be able to tell that she wrestled with the idea of standing on tip toes to offer him a peck on the cheek as she left, but deciding against it, and embarrassing herself at the thought, she settled for a clumsy smile instead before she dashed off toward the room she shared.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:20 pm
The slight hesitation on her end almost got another raised eyebrow from him, but Rory relaxed when she handed the tray over to let him do the small, chivalrous act for her.

At her assurance, once again, that she wouldn't be long, Rory nodded and watched as she hesitated again before smiling at him and walking off. He tried to swallow past the lump again as he dumped the trash and returned the trays before heading off to the rec room to get set up for movie night.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items