Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:55 am
Yuri placed a hand on his hip and heaved a dramatic sigh. "Okay, but you're gonna have to work harder to fool me." So he turned around and began walking back into the living room. If she so wished to be alone in her misery, that was her business.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:47 pm
She stayed as she was a long moment, her eyes falling to the food on her plate as he walked away. No matter how hard she tried, there was no way she would be able to hide the effects of the current events, no matter how badly she wanted to believe she had the talent to do so.

Following him quietly, she sat on the arm of her couch, now picking at the smaller portioned array of food in front of her. "I'm not okay," she admitted, "...but I will be. Luke is the one to worry for now."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:30 pm
Looking up when Dove came in after him and sat on the couch beside him, he was quiet as she made her admittance. And at least she was actually admitting to it now. Watching her deny it while obviously moping was kinda... yeah.

"Yeah, guess you're right. Luke's in good hands though, so you shouldn't ignore your own needs. Nothing's going to change, no matter how you feel about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:11 pm
"I just don't like being needy..." she told him almost silently, taking another bite of her food. Or vulnerable, weak, or helpless... she added mentally. "You, Sparky, and Luke are my concerns for now.. She looked away. "I got out alright, unlike the rest of you..."

The rest of you who knew what to do and kept me safe.

In honesty, the girl had no idea where to start on her own coping, let alone the will to confront the events that plagued her mind. The situation hasn't been her fault in the slightest. None of them could have foreseen it. The grief she felt now was survivors guilt of sorts, and that along with the fear of facing such unbelievable turmoil had her mind spinning nearly out of control, unwilling to make it reality.

Quietly, she added, "I didn't even know he needed a transplant..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:31 am
Yuri sighed wearily as she tried to explain. But you're being needy, he thought to himself, but chose to keep that comment to himself for now. However, he wasn't just gonna put up with this either.

"Look, you're not gonna be much help to anyone if you keep beating yourself up over it. Sparky and I'll be okay, and Luke is out of our hands. You can afford to worry about yourself, and its better if you did."

In other words, stop moping around dammit, it's a downer for the rest of us.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:53 am
At his words, she stilled completely, her eyes on the plate in her lap. Sparky's head lifted, and he turned to watch her carefully.

"These things don't happen, Yuri," she snapped mostly to herself. "I don't know how. I don't even want to think about it."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:46 am
"I know what you saw was pretty bad," Yuri said calmly, unfazed by her snapping. "And I know it's hard for you to understand, having a sheltered life and all but these things do happen. It'd be hard in anyone. I'm not saying you should just get over it, but at this rate you're gonna make everyone worry about you too."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:19 pm
"'Pretty bad'?! Yuri, that was hell!" she told him, her tone and voice drawing a soft growl from Sparky. "People don't just he kidnapped and have their lives threatened by a gang of thirty people. They don't usually watch one friend fight for their life while the other kills to protect them, especially not thirty plus at once!" Frustrated tears poured down her cheeks.

"If you understand how 'sheltered' I am, then please, please tell me how to handle this!" she cried, closing her eyes as fighting the shake that ran trough her shoulders. "I don't have anyone else to turn to, so you might as well just let me know!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:47 pm
Yuri was quiet for several moments, watching as the tears ran down her face. He sighed, "Yeah I guess it was." He then moved to place his hand on Doves shoulder in some reassurance. This was kinda awkward cause Yuri didn't know what to tell her. They were very different people and what worked for him obviously wasn't going to work for her. He'd been dealing with crap like this for most of his life but this was a first time thing for Dove.

"I can't tell you how," he admitted. "But hey if you want to cry or whatever, then do it."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:38 pm
The tears continued to fall and the girl covered her face, searching desperately for control. Her shoulders shook more violently, even as he laid his hand on her to comfort her.

Sparky rose to his hind feet, his eyes locked on his trainer, ready to protect if called for.

Though no words came to mind, her lips parted as though to speak, tiny choked cries escaping.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:04 pm
Yuri sighed, feeling incredibly jerkish now. That seemed to be happening a lot lately. Without saying anything, the man put his arms around Dove and drew her into a gentle embrace. Despite the awkward situation, he didn't like to see her in pain, and if a hug would help then a hug she would get.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:08 pm
She tensed quietly as he pulled her close, then fell into his arms, her head ducked low and her face covered as she began to sob, not thinking twice about who was holding her, but glad he cared enough to try.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers