Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:48 pm
She hoped she'd improved.
Well, actually, of course, she knew she had; she could dodge or block a blow that was coming her way a lot more easily than she'd have imagined when they'd started this, she could move faster and more confidently, she could actually make her own blows count and hurt where she needed to.
Tambrey knew she was still nowhere near being more than a novice; she hadn't been training for years, but at least she felt confident in the things Aulus had taught her so far. Most of them, anyway.

The grunt, dressed in work out clothes, shoes near her bag, walked out into the training space.
Octavia, for educational reasons, was allowed out of her ball in the room, to watch from the side of the room.
The pony pokémon watched, intently, but a little bemused, as her trainer did odd movements with her arms and legs.
Humans were very strange creatures but there were interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:58 pm
It was a couple of minutes before Aulus arrived; when he did he was jogging, and slightly out of breath. "Sorry," he came to a halt and offered an apologetic look, "I lost track of time. I suppose the run down here warmed me up though, you ready?" He was still mildly stiff and sore in places from the incident with the Rotom and the escaping Mewtwo, but it was the stage of stiff and sore when only keeping himself moving was going to improve it any time soon.

"Oh, how are you today?" asked ever polite Aulus as an afterthought.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:27 pm
The normalness of Aulus extending it as an after-thought was, in fact, fairly welcome given the recent events the base had endured.

"'S okay." Tambrey stopped her warm up to wander over as he entered. "Um. Yes, 'm ready." The grunt confirmed. "And... I'm, uh, good, thanks. We've not been here too long. Uh, how're you?"

Octavia turned her head as the other human entered and snorted a 'hello' at him. Humans always greeted each other, so she'd come to the conclusion she was supposed to greet them too.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games