Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:19 am
He hummed lightly, frowning. The other side of the problem was that if they in fact did explain the situation to his pokemon, did they do so adequately? Were they as kind and understanding with them as they were trained to be towards their human companions? He couldn't imagine the Flareon taking the explanation with perfect composure and grace, given his behavior since his return. "Yeah, I'm sure he'll feel a lot better once he sees I'm fine."

The comment reminded him that the last time Seraphine had visited him postoperatively had been in a windowless room as well, and he laughed lightly, "If history really does repeat itself, then it probably will."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:18 pm
The way an explanation was given was not at all a thought in Sera's mind. Instead her mind lingered on Anastasia, for whatever reason, and all she said in response to his first statement was a simple, "Yeah."

The laugh though, however small, made her smile. He didn't do that very often anymore, so it was good to hear it. "That's good, then you'll have something to look at. Just don't fall asleep on someone next time they're trying to change the channel for you," she added jokingly.

After a while, Sera finally sighed and stood. "I should probably get going now, so you can rest and stuff."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:54 pm
He gave a light nod, "All right." He would have liked to deny the need for rest, but he was indeed starting to feel pretty worn out. "Later then."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:55 pm
It was a little obvious that he did need rest - aside from the fact he had very recently had surgery - so she nodded and offered a smile and a wave, as well as a soft, "Later" before she left him to sleep.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out