Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Waaaah

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Being sick
  is the pits.
View Results

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:00 am
I have a sore throat and my lymph glands are swollen. I am pretty sure I am going to wake up in the morning and find that I am sick.
Which always sucks, but it especially sucks because the next four days are the busiest Easter weekend I have ever had planned.
I'm hosting family for lunch tomorrow, working on Saturday, going to Cavalia down in the city on Sunday and going to a different family lunch with egg hunt on Monday.

I freaking cannot be sick. *chugs orange juice with lemon and ginger*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:38 pm
Gargle salt water!  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 pm
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully its something pretty minor.

Have you had glandular fever before? I assume Im either immune or a silent carrier. ~6 years ago my GF had pretty major glandular fever...and not to give to many details but I was definitly exposed to saliva during the infectious period. But nothing happened I didnt get sick at all.

Though ~9 years ago I was working at that camp in NJ and one day when working on the climbing tower I was really thirsty and one of my CITs had a water bottle which I asked if I could grab some water from (I wouldnt touch the bottle with my mouth, and I dont really care about germ exposure...because the more germs you are exposed to the better your immunity), and she said she dosent mind but shes recently had mono. Me not knowing that that was the American way of saying glandular fever, I said nah Im not worried. So maybe I got a small does and recieved a bit of immunity then. Though my mum has said she was exposed at one time and didnt get sick either...so dunno.

But hopefully its not that. Hopefully its something that will pass quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:06 am
I am apparently getting sick for the holiday too. ; n;  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:25 am
...i'm sorry ; n ;  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff