Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Work and No Play [DEVIL]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:30 am
User Image

This is a rp between myself and XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX. Please do not post if you are not either one of us. This rp is about two co-worker the male makes a bet with one of his guy friends and for losing he has to sleep with a girl in the work place. However the girl is weary of him and only wants to be alone to do her work. Will he be able to finish bet and sleep her or fall for her?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:32 am
Profile layouts:

Name:
Nickname:
Picture:  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:33 am
Profiles:

Name: Noelle Hill
Nickname: Noel
Personality: Hard-head, passionate, kind, and quiet
Dislikes: losing, getting bad news, not doing well
User Image

N a m e : Kaien Cliffe
N i c k n a m e : Kai
A g e : Twenty three
P e r s o n a l i t y : Flirty, quick witted, blunt, mysterious, a tad quiet
L i k e s : Smoking, reading, partying, hooking up with women, being around his buddies
D i s l i k e s : Being fired, stupid girls, stuck in awkward situations
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:44 pm
AceOfTears

User Image
Kaien x Cliffe

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
❝Fair ω α я и ι и ɢ ; I can take more than you think I can н α и δ є
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Kaien took in a deep breath as he finished getting ready. He was not ready to go to work. Filing and filling out paper work was just too long and boring. Plus he had to deal with people who complain on a daily basis, literally talking his ear off with that stupid headset. He heard his phone chime as he got a text. He moved over to it and he read the text, his jaw dropping instantly. He quickly called up his friend and put the phone to his ear. "Are you kidding me?! You seriously did it?!" He paused as his friend talked. "You even got pictures?!" He questioned. "Well, I'll be damned, you have to show them to me." He smirked. He was glad his friend did the bet - but the issue was, Kaien lost. Therefore, would result in having to do something completely insane for his friend. The two worked together, so things would be pretty fun. Kaien figured he'd probably have to make out with another girl - like he had to the last bet. He had to make out with her then tell her that she was basically nothing. He had been in bed with many girls, and he was good at getting them in his bed. Kaien figured this wasn't the time to think on what he was going to have to do. "Well, anyways, good job. You win that bet. I will see you at work." He said then he hung up.

He pushed his phone into his pocket then fixed his tie, loosening it some. "Can't believe I lost." He muttered unhappily as he grabbed a jacket and slipped his arms into it. He buttoned it up halfway then he walked down the hall of his apartment. He lived alone, no pets, nothing, just him. On occasion he would invite a few buddies over to drink or something, but it was never anything to where they'd have to stay more than one night. Although, sometimes it did get lonely to Kaien. Once out of his room he went to the kitchen, filling a cup of coffee then turning off the coffee maker. He put French Vanilla creamer into his coffee till it had a rich light brown color to it then he mixed it and put the creamer away. He put the lid on the coffee cup then grabbed his keys as he left the apartment, making sure to lock the door. He sipped his coffee as he made his way to the elevator...

- - - Thirty Minutes Pass - - -

Kaien parks his car in the parking lot of his work place. He got out of his car and looked over at the sound of his name, his buddy, Timothy was here. "Hey." Kaien said with a slight smirk. He was hoping to get his bet taken care of right off the bat, but Timothy didn't want to yet. The boys went into the large building together and were talking about their long, drawn out, and boring night. Once on the floor they had to stop on Kaien went to his desk and turned on his computer. He sat down and placed the coffee cup down. He cleaned things off on his desk and noticed the stack of paper with a sticky note on it. He read it and rolled his eyes, placing the stack in a black bin at the corner of his desk. That was so he remembered to do it. He didn't notice his friend Timothy looking around the office at the co-workers who were already there and was plotting what he was going to make Kaien do.

ooc ;; I apologize for the short first posts. My brain has stopped working for the night. I think they are decently sized though, so... Here it is. xP

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Don't you wish things could be just like they were?
To where you could go back in time and fix things like it was your fault._________
Sometimes I even wish I weren't born, I feel like I let down everyone i know.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:21 am
User ImageUser Image

ℵ ℴ ℯ ℓ ℓ ℯ ℋɪℓℓ

Noelle had gotten up like every other morning, just to the blaring sound of her clock. She also woken up by the sound of her terrior, Bella that was licking her face. "Okay. Okay. I'm getting up," she spoke pushing the dog off of her. She stood up in just a tank top and shorts walking bare foot in her home to get the water and food Bella wanted. Once she set the full water and food bowl her sweet dog kindly ignored her. She laughed shaking her head as she went to shower and get ready for work. Honestly she wanted to curl up in her bed but she had to make money somehow. After getting her hair curled in a pony tail she grabbed her things before wishing good bye to her only friend here and headed off to work.

----- Minutes pass -------

She arrived at work with a starbucks coffee in her hand as the sound of her heels moving against the ground clicked with each step. Inside the large building she knew her way around the place. Seeing how she had been working there for a long time, clocking in she could hear the gossip from her one too many co-workers. Everyone thought she had a boyfriend living at her place but it was a lie just to keep them wondering. In fact many of her dates with men haven't been going so well so she has been focusing on work a lot more. Getting to her desk she sat down placing her coffee off to the side as she was starting to look over papers for herself so she could get her work done.

Getting a call on her phone already she answered it with the standard, "This stark industries, my name is Noelle how may I help you," she spoke. However hearing the voice she heard it was her mother. She was about to scream as to how the woman knew where she worked. She told only one soul so how would she know. Afterwards hearing that her mother wanted money from her. "Don't ever call here again. I swear if you do. I will tell dad all about how you and your new husband met," she hissed before slamming it into the cradle as she was given looks not wanting to care what she got.

OOC: it's fine~! Much better than I could do. XD I just put in a name for the company. If you want to change it we can.

αℓтнσʋɢн ι αм ∂ я ι ғ т ι и ɢ αωαʏ, ι κиσω тнαт αℓωαʏƨ αи∂ ғσяɛʌɛя ʏσʋ ωιℓℓ вɛ тнɛяɛ тσ c α т c н мɛ ωнɛи ι ғ α ℓ ℓ...

XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff