Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
She Who Walks at Midnight (Domichii x iNessie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Domichii-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:20 am
iNessieMonsterRawr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:28 am
iNessieMonsterRawr

Domichii-chan

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Hunter wasn't exactly sure why people would hate difference.. But, he does have his fair share in that abuse. So, he sympathized with her. He wasn't glancing at all at the time, for he would have an excuse to feel tired. So, when she said to close his eyes, he obliged. He was thinking naughty and he thought he was going to receive a kiss...or something. He did get that kiss, but not where he was hoping. She said such strange words. Was she leaving him? But, he only just got to know her.. Wait, why is his eyes closed?? His grandfather clocked tolled loudly and when it stopped he opened his eyes and he was confused. Where was Alice? She was just here.. Hayden touched his forehead. The imprint of the kiss was still there. He felt the ghost of it. Lights flickered on and his foster mother, Mrs. Meiko Takahashi scratched her head in puzzlement. "Hayden, what are you doing down here?" Soon after her husband, Mr. Akihiko Takahashi, appeared also. "Hayden..?" He asked, motioning to the table with two cups. Hayden was just as confused. "Uh.. I had someone over. And she just-" "She?" Meiko asked, finally awake. Akihiko touched her shoulders and massaged them. "A guest? In our recently moved in home, at one in the morning?" Hayden stood up at this point. "She just left.. Like two minutes ago. Her name was Alice.. She..was here. I swear! Do you think I would lie?" Akihiko stared at him and shrugged. "She!?" Meiko asked again. She moved towards Hayden and looked into his eyes. "Musuko," She said in a calm, delicate voice. Hayden knew that tone. They didn't believe him. "Meiko.. I did. She was here. I saw her. We were talking.. And-" "Hayden.. I think this whole move and stress has gotten to you. We all should get to bed.." Akihiko said to them. Meiko kissed her foster son on the cheek and held his hand as they all moved upstairs to go to bed. Hayden: 0, Takahashi: 1.

Later that morning, Hayden woke up to the alarm blaring through his phone. Hayden didn't know how to turn it off, he's never really had a phone before.. And Meiko insisted that he had one. Hayden had to get up (fully) and teach himself how to shut it off. He groaned. Another new school, another year of him being outcasted from everyone. Hayden wasn't the one to be excited over school. And it's not he's not smart.. He's brilliant. He aces all of his core classes with a breeze even his athletics. The Takahashi's always loved that even with his background, Hayden made the best of it. He didn't become rebellious, a tyrant, a drug abuser. And when they commented on why he doesn't turn out like that, Hayden gives them a bull-and-c**k story to mask the truth.

After getting dressed, Hayden strides downstairs to greet his lovely family. Meiko just settled his plate of breakfast on the table. The house wasn't clear, but after school today that would change. "Morning guys." They both look at him and smiled. Meiko waved her index finger and grinned. Hayden sighed. "O...hey..o?" He said, sounding like a total american and clearly chopped up their language. Both of them laughed at him. "It's not an easy language you know!" He quickly defended. "That's why you have to learn quickly. We might go to Japan this summer." Hayden gasped. "We can do that?" He has never, ever been outside of the USA walls. Yet again, he's always at the s**t end of the stick. They smiled briefly. "Well, duh. We have to visit my parents and whatnot.. Plus there is going to be a Summer Festival and you have to see it. That's how Usagi and I met." Hayden knew what that word meant. She used it all the time. Reason why? No clue. He grunts and she blushes like a middle school child.

After eating, Hayden got dropped off by Akihiko. Hayden was already enrolled, he just had to get his schedule. And once he did, the receptionist tried to give an person to show him around, but he declined. And since it was a bit time before class actually started. He walked around the school, finding his class and walking off again. Hayden got looks from girls, they weren't exactly bad looks, but their boyfriends on the other hand did give him bad looks.

"Did you hear the singing last night?" Hayden stopped when that girl said something about Alice's singing. He turned his head to listen more. "Yeah. It's annoying.. Everyday for years... It's.." They noticed Hayden's awkward self. He turned to them and scratched his head. "S-sorry.. I just moved here and.. That girl.. Is her name, by any chance Alice?" One of the girls blushed at the mere fact that he was talking to her and the other was dumbfounded. "Y-yeah.. She.." "Is she around?" They both paused and gave him a strange look. "No. She died some time ago.. Some say it was murder, others believe she killed herself.." Now Hayden was scared and confused. "Wait.. What? But.." He closed his mouth and nodded slowly. "I heard her singing last night." They both nodded. "Yeah.. She does that. It's way better than her crying. She always does it at midnight and it stops around one.. It's way, way, way weird.. But, hey.. It's our local weird ghost girl." They said bye as the bell rung. Hayden was struck with realization. He was talking to a ghost girl last night.

Hayden made it through the day without mentioning anything about seeing Alice last night.. He needs to go to a library and look up more on this "Ambersole Tragedy". And once the final bell rung, he walked to the car loop to find Meiko there, waiting already with a bag of Japanese cuisine. Hayden was filled with happiness. He got inside the car and smelt the aroma of the food. "It's not my cooking.. But, it still is home-cooked. I found a family owned restaurant nearby earlier." Hayden smiled then put it down. "Hey, Mei?" His nickname for her. "Did you know about the Ambersole tragedy?" Mei shook her head. "A what? There was a killing?" She sounded astonished. Hayden nodded. "Yeah.. Apparently a girl was murdered or she killed herself a time ago.." Mei shrugged. "Anything since?" Hayden shook his head. "No.. But, I was wondering. Can I go to the library? I want to look more into this." Mei sighed. "Yeah.. Just call me or Usagi, okay?" Hayden said his reply and she took a turn to find the library.

It was a quarter to midnight when he received a call from Usagi. It rang loudly as Hayden apologized to everyone in the very quiet and serious library. "Yeah?" "Jesus lord Hayden! You take forever.. Your dinner is cold.. We're coming to get you now." Hayden didn't protest. He didn't even realize the time. "Okay. See ya then." It didn't take long for them to come and when they did, they were asking him questions about if anyone asked him questions, bothered him at all. He wasn't really bothered at all.. They were a bit angry at the fact that his phone went off in a quiet library. When they were okay again, they went up to bed and left him alone to eat his dinner.

It was midnight. Hayden made sure that they were sleeping and went outside. He didn't go into the forest, he stood at the opening of it, but made sure that his house was in view. "Alice Mallark. You have some explaining to do." He said into the air.

Domichii-chan
sorry that it's long.. LIKE WOWZA.. but yeah.. GOOD? xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:44 pm
iNessieMonsterRawr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The giant clock tower bell tolled for midnight and a sudden whisper of air pulled Alice back into the darkness that was reality. She took a big gasp of air in as she suddenly realized that she had been pushed back into Ambersole's forest. She sighed as she looked around and thought for a minute about the boy from the other night.
[Hayden.......]
She remembered that the blond was the first person to be kind to her. He probably had no idea she was a ghost, but he wasn't afraid to talk to her because of her strange behavior. She wanted to see him again, to be able to talk with him again.

She started to wander back onto the path that Hayden had taken her on the previous night that led them to his home. It wasn't until she had reached the end of the forest that she stopped behind a tree and witnessed as Hayden came to the entrance of her domain, but did not enter. She heard him speak her full name, Alice Mallark.
[oh no.......he knows who I am........]

Alice felt her heart sink but he looked like he wanted an explanation about her ghostly form. She hesitantly made herself known and came out from behind the tree, looking quite ashamed of herself. She walked towards Hayden with her head down, feeling anxious and scared of his reaction. "What would you like to know?" she asked softly. "Don't hate me please...I liked talking to you......." she added as she finally looked up at him shyly.  

Domichii-chan

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:54 am
User Image
User Image

Hayden was waiting. It wasn't long before he heard the clock in the town go off sounding off midnight. Most people are sleeping through this night, like nothing is ever wrong. But, Hayden isn't most people. He knew that it was time, but he didn't see her. And a few short moments later, he did see her. In full form. If he didn't know that she was a ghost, he wouldn't have guessed it... Well, last night he didn't. But, now he did. And it's terribly confusing.

Hayden drew a breath in, wanting to act civilized. That's what Mei and Usagi would want him to become. He can not act like the parents before. "I would like to know," He said, trying to not sound mean. "Would you have told me? Like eventually? Or would you have just gone without telling me at all?" Hayden sighed and combed his hair with his hand. "Like, did you think I was not going to find out? Or did you think when I found out I would leave you?" Hayden gave a small chuckle and looked at her. "I don't hate you. I just hate that I'm more confused about seeing you rather than me hating you. Isn't that a bit weird?" He asked her once more.

"Alice Mallark, the town's ghost." He then smiled. "Truth be told, I think this is the most interesting thing about this town.. It's so dreary here." He told her, again sounding totally fine. He hasn't changed one bit from this morning, although he should.. "So, do you want to walk around and talk? Or just stand and talk?"

Domichii-chan
i accidently wrote 'hunter' its 'hayden' I FAIL AT MY OWN CHARACTER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:29 am
iNessieMonsterRawr
It's just been awhile xD you got this!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alice felt utterly ashamed of her behavior. He seemed pretty mad at her and he had every right to be. "Well I was scared you would hate me if you knew....and you were nice enough to talk to me.....I didn't feel like a ghost when I talked to you. You made me feel like a normal person" she told him as she looked up at him.

She went a little wide-eyed at first when he said that he didn't hate her but then a smile replaced her astonishment. She was glad that he wasn't scared of her. She was actally looking forward to seeing him. She gave him a puzzled look as he called Ambersole dreary, "So...I make it interesting?" she asked, looking curious. She started to walk with him as they started to circle around the park that connected to the forest. "So if you just heard of me, you must be new to town right? Why did you move here?" she asked innocently.  

Domichii-chan

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Hayden hugged himself as he started to walk. He wasn't accustomed to this stupid weather at night. So, he made him feel normal? Hayden felt a jab of pride. She was normal... To him at least. He wouldn't her being a ghost change that fact.

"Of course you do. Ambersole isn't exactly Miami Beach." He commented to her with a small chuckle. "Yeah.. Yesterday, we got everything inside and tried to put stuff away. And today I started school.." He answered her. Hayden pursed his lips. He kicked a random rock and sighed loudly. "Too get away," He said vaguely. "The Takahashi family isn't my real family.. Mei and Usagi are my foster parents.. My real family didn't really want me.. My mother she..helped my dad hurt me." He shivered lightly. "But, it's okay now. My new family is great. You should meet them one day." He said to her casually. Hayden looked at her. "What was your family like?" He asked her curiously.

Domichii-chan
haha i know.. I HOPE SO.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:04 am
iNessieMonsterRawr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Miami Beach? Is that place fun?" she asked, curious about the place he talked about. As he explained how he was adopted, Alice was suprised but found a great deal of comfortknowing that she wasn't the only one who didn't have their birth parents. "I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm glad you're new family is nice to you" she smiled.

As he asked about her parents, Alice looked down at the ground, a bit elbarrassed. "Actually....I never had a family. I grew up in a foster care center in this town. I never even knew who my parents were....I'm guessing they didn't want me" she said as she looked rather sad about the situation.  

Domichii-chan

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Hayden chuckled. "From pictures? Yeah, it looks great! I never really been to beaches.. I've only be with my new family for...uh, five months. The process of me going over to them was long and stupid." He commented lightly. Hayden smiled knowing he'll stay here for a long time. "I know, they're so great. They are teaching me Japanese... I think we're going to Japan in the summer." He added, thinking back to what Meiko said to him.

"...Really?" He asked, confused. He tapped his fingers on the side of his body and scoffed. "Well, that wasn't nice was it?" He said as he shivered. "Well, maybe if you were still alive, I would've convinced my parents to adopt you.. But, I dont think they'll too lightly to you, right now." He said in a light, joking way. Hayden noticed her demeanor changing and he panicked. "It's 12:30 am.. We can head back to my place? I mean... I don't know. What do you normally do before me?"

Domichii-chan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces