Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Combat Games: OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:37 pm
so who am i waiting for or do i just post?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:45 pm
sure  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:38 pm
okay, when it says this...

In combat, however, the practitioner demonstrates exactly what this type of practice does for his or her close combat ability. As the practitioner progresses, the laboriously slow practice tones the muscles in such a way that muscle reaction times are increased exponentially with every level of the style achieved. Thus, in a combat situation, the practitioner spends the fight attacking with extremely quick single hits and flurries and then backing off, rapidly responding to any counter-attacks made, and then repeating the process ad lib. When mastery of this style is attained, some users have been known to appear to stand still while their opponent is mysteriously ravaged and bloodied when coming near to them. Despite the general lack in strength exhibited even by masters of this style, it is still a wholly destructive art.

how much would stage 3 be? 3 more ranks or what?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:39 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
lotosaki

A message from Eroto would echo through the girls head due to the mental link she established at the start of the games. the Message was as follows:

We have their flag, moving to capture point.

Gosh snicker doodles !!  

Rockgirl809

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:47 am
ShiningAce

Hey Can you deflect her sword for me? Teamwork, yea? I can do it, but don't want to waist the extra chakra lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:05 am
Metal_Edge91
okay, when it says this...

In combat, however, the practitioner demonstrates exactly what this type of practice does for his or her close combat ability. As the practitioner progresses, the laboriously slow practice tones the muscles in such a way that muscle reaction times are increased exponentially with every level of the style achieved. Thus, in a combat situation, the practitioner spends the fight attacking with extremely quick single hits and flurries and then backing off, rapidly responding to any counter-attacks made, and then repeating the process ad lib. When mastery of this style is attained, some users have been known to appear to stand still while their opponent is mysteriously ravaged and bloodied when coming near to them. Despite the general lack in strength exhibited even by masters of this style, it is still a wholly destructive art.

how much would stage 3 be? 3 more ranks or what?

Oi, Post already would cha?  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:05 am
Kunesume2
ShiningAce

Hey Can you deflect her sword for me? Teamwork, yea? I can do it, but don't want to waist the extra chakra lol.

Will do.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:41 pm
Metal_Edge91

lol, dude that attack towards Cyrus was totally uncalled for. First you were on the ceiling, then dodging some attack, then on the ground? I really don't understand. Gonna have to give it a second read... what i'm getting at is that I have so much reaction time. I'll post though.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:55 pm
whose turn is it to post?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:31 am
-Game Over!-

Anyone has an issue with this? NO!  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 pm