Guild to teach, learn or talk about japanese language and culture 

Tags: Anime, Contest, Japanese, Giveaway, Free 

Reply Japanese language
Let's Study Japanese Together!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What frustrates you most about the Japanese language?
Particles
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Hiragana
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Katana
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Kanji
57%
 57%  [ 12 ]
Sentence Structure
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Grammar as a whole
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

Enchanting Blaze

Dapper Hunter

4,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:54 pm
いしょに日本語をべんきょうしましょう!

Well, I'm uncertain if I said that right, please do correct me so I can type it out right. biggrin
Like everyone else, I'm looking for someone(or multiple someones) to speak with in Japanese. I've been studying Japanese for three years, but because of my lack of being able to use it during the summer, I lose it every time. SO! This time, I'm determined to learn it, and to learn it well! ^.^

I have a....decent vocabulary (not anything great, but still) and I vaguely know some sentence structure, though I forget where a lot of particles go. I understand all hiragana, katakana (though I'm rusty and may take longer to interpret) and a bit of Kanji (barely enough to read a child's book- if I can remember them all! xD) Um...So, yeah.

Hope to hear from you amazing people soon! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 am
Maybe this would be much better, "いっしょに日本語を勉強(べんきょう)しましょう!", if you are meaning "Let's study japanese together!" ^_^  

Miyu_Aizawa

Enchanting Blaze

Dapper Hunter

4,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:00 am
Miyu_Aizawa
Maybe this would be much better, "いっしょに日本語を勉強(べんきょう)しましょう!", if you are meaning "Let's study japanese together!" ^_^

I totally meant that. Shoot, I'd planned on typing that in...and totally forgot. Thank you for pointing it out!

Also, thank you very much for the correction! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:39 am
Enchanting Blaze
Miyu_Aizawa

I totally meant that. Shoot, I'd planned on typing that in...and totally forgot. Thank you for pointing it out!

No problem. I was trying to think of something else to say so i wouldn't have only corrected you but I was tired so I just sent that and went to bed xD ...

I've studied about 4 years but only 2 and a half I had class, this last almost 4 months I haven't studied much sad and I have always been too shy to practice although I had met a lot of Japanese people in person over the last few years.  

Miyu_Aizawa

Enchanting Blaze

Dapper Hunter

4,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:11 pm
Miyu_Aizawa
Enchanting Blaze
Miyu_Aizawa

No problem. I was trying to think of something else to say so i wouldn't have only corrected you but I was tired so I just sent that and went to bed xD ...

I've studied about 4 years but only 2 and a half I had class, this last almost 4 months I haven't studied much sad and I have always been too shy to practice although I had met a lot of Japanese people in person over the last few years.

Really? Wow, I was studying for maybe a year or so before I started going to a school which offered it. So, I've been studying for three years there. Though my first year (In school and the random year) I only really learned how to write and read Japanese. Then I've been learning more over the last two years, but I forget a lot. Not to mention, in the three years I've taken the class, I've had three teachers. razz Then we didn't have enough third years, so we had to combine the second and third year class this year and ugh...-.-

But anyway. I'm pretty shy about practicing myself, which is why I'm not as good as I should be. So I'm dragging myself out of my shell and just going for it. xD I've found Livemocha(thanks to someone on this site, I totally forgot who posted that link here...) and I love it! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 pm
Enchanting Blaze
Miyu_Aizawa
Enchanting Blaze
Miyu_Aizawa

Really? Wow, I was studying for maybe a year or so before I started going to a school which offered it. So, I've been studying for three years there. Though my first year (In school and the random year) I only really learned how to write and read Japanese. Then I've been learning more over the last two years, but I forget a lot. Not to mention, in the three years I've taken the class, I've had three teachers. razz Then we didn't have enough third years, so we had to combine the second and third year class this year and ugh...-.-

But anyway. I'm pretty shy about practicing myself, which is why I'm not as good as I should be. So I'm dragging myself out of my shell and just going for it. xD I've found Livemocha(thanks to someone on this site, I totally forgot who posted that link here...) and I love it! smile

sucks that the second and third year class is combined. seems a bit like a hindrance. razz

I'm not sure I like the new livemocha. I wasn't a huge fan of the old livemocha but this one is more limited I think... and I don't like the coin thing razz  

Miyu_Aizawa

Master joanna17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:51 pm
こんにちは、! im studying Japanese and im at the indeterminate level .....kanji is so hard ..i know around 200(i think). kanji ^U^ but japanese is ALSO VERY fun to learn too. biggrin whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:30 am
Well I've been trying to study Japanese for the longest and most of the time I just get distracted. That ends up in me forgetting half of the stuff I know...yes I guess you can say I'm easily distracted (but college doesn't give you many opportunities to free time, now does it).
So even if it's like once a week, I wouldn't mind having someone help me stay focused. sweatdrop  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200

Shasita

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:12 am
はじめました。私はヤネケです。大学で日本語を勉強しています。今三年生です。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

Hello everyone. My name is Janneke and I'm studying Japanese in a university. I'm a third year now. Pleased to make your acquaintance.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:10 pm
皆さんこんにちは!ヴェルデです〜日本語はペラペラ話せるので何かわからないことがあったら、ぜひ聞いてね!

Hello everyone! I'm verde. I can speak japanese fluently so if you need help please feel free to ask me smile  

xleila_24689x

Pumpkin

9,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Natsu714

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:19 am
こんにちは!ナツです。高校生ですが、大学で日本語を勉強しています。よろしくお願いします。

Hello! I'm Natsu. I'm a highschool student, but I'm studying Japanese at a college. Pleased to meet you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 pm
(*≧▽≦)こんちゃー
ジェイドと申します。今日本語能力試験1級の為に勉強していますが、話す事はまだ下手ですからこのスレに入るかなと思いました。スカイプとかで一緒に勉強したい人がいたら、メッセージを送ってくれませんか。
宜しくお願いしまーす!

Hey!
I'm Jade. I'm currently studying for N1 of the JLPT, but my speaking still sucks so I thought I'd post here. If anyone wants to study together on Skype or something, please send me a message!
Thank you!  

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

Japanese language

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas