Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:46 pm
Emotionally hurt, broken. She nodded, doing her best to relate, but finding herself blocked-- she couldn't dare to imagine loosing her brother, especially not after another death. She had never been cursed with having to deal with a death, especially not in her immediate family. She had been far too young to even know what was happening when her grandfather passed away, and as far as she knew, that had been the only close death in her family in years.

She stayed quiet and still, though she agreed with the girl, yet again. Luke wouldn't be okay for a while... maybe one day, but definitely not any time soon. And there was nothing she could do to help him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:48 pm
Rosie couldn't find anymore words, sitting in a now silent room, broken only with the occasional breathless waver of passing sobs, and sniffling.
Her mind was just on what she had heard, from that entire day. And the way Luke blamed himself.

After a good deal of time, Rosie was able to compose herself enough, after tirelessly running through the events over and over.
"Are you okay?" She asked, looking over at Dove. "If he shouted at you... you seemed really upset yesterday."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 pm
Dove nodded at the girl's question, her voice almost too quiet to hear. "Just... really shaken up by everything. I feel like I just made it worse."

She lowered her eyes to the soft glowing embers of the fireplace. "I expected him to be upset... the yelling was okay, too, I understand, but he just... I've never been so scared for someone in my life... the pain of it all just... I shouldn't have been the one there with him, but he was so scared and...I didn't want him to be alone."

She wrapped her arms around herself. "He was so upset that I called the nurses, afraid he might hurt himself... they tried to talk him down, but..." She paused, completely hesitant now. "They regretfully told me to me leave, and that's when you saw me. I'm...I'm so sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:14 am
Rosie didn't say anything after that, just staring down at the tissue in her hand, letting her hair hang around her flushed, and tear stained face.
She heard what Dove was telling her, though with a furrowed brow as some parts becomes harder to hear than others.

After a moment, a small nod moved the girl's head, and she lifted red, puffy eyes up to Dove.
"You did everything you could have, and that isn't anything to be sorry about. Nothing could make this any less painful, but he's going to need his friends for this..." She shook her head again, bowing her face again.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:23 pm
The young model kept her eyes averted. Everything she could have done hadn't been enough... it had only made things worse. It wouldn't have been better if she had visited him last... or not at all. After everything that had happened, though, she had wanted to see him so badly...

At Rosie's words, she nodded, nearly reeling in the girl's genuine caring. "He's going to need you guys more than ever," she agreed, wiping away a few more quiet tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:35 pm
Rosie nodded again, leaning her face into Pastin. "Yeah..." She knew he would.

"I'm sorry for acting like this I just... This was such a terrible thing to happen," she whipped her eyes, hiccuping lightly as she seemed to be calming down, for the most part.
"So terrible..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:06 pm
"No, please... don't apologize..." she told her, voice soft. "You're one of his closest friends, and this whole thing just... I understand."

Tentatively, she reached down to rub the girl's back as she calmed, hoping her own nerves would settle soon. She was exhausted, though she had done nothing the past day. She hadn't even left her apartment. "I-I made us some tea if you want some. It always helps me feel better," she offered quietly, along with a weak smile. At least she could continue to try to be helpful to them, even if she'd just mess things up again... Rosie at least was more stable than Luke was...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:28 pm
"Two years this month." she said, nodding. "I can't even behind to tell you what he, what his friendship as done for me," She spoke quietly, nodding again and rubbing her face.
She seemed to shift back into awareness a little more, looking up at Dove when she left the women's touch on her back.
"Thank you." she said at the offer for tea. She didn't really feel like drinking something, but it would be nice to have something in her hands right now, to keep them from shaking.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:52 pm
She offered a small smile, but remained quiet, unsure of what to say next, though se wondered how long it had taken for the two of them to become close, and just how close they were. Obviously close friends, if nothing more...and they really were lucky to have each other.

With a nod at Rosie's thanks, she rose from the arm of the chair and moved across the room to restock the fireplace with wood before kneeling beside Sparky and gently petting his head in a silent asking for more warmth. When the typhlosion complied, and the flames along his neck had died down, she bent to kiss the top of his head, patting his uninjured arm in thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:37 pm
Rosie stayed where she was while Dove moved into the kitchen with her pokemon. Sitting alone to gather herself, letting herself think about what she had learned about the day, and trying to cope with it.

This was going to be a long and hard journey. That was without any question.

Finally standing up, taking a couple more tissues, Rosie followed Doveinto the kitchen, to see if she could help.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out