Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:01 pm
The guards exchanged nervous glances, one of them looking particularly grateful that he wasn't the one who had been asked. His partner cleared his throat briefly before replying, "My sincerest condolences, madams, but young master Luke recently passed away. If you like, I can show you to the cemetery."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:16 pm
Rosie head jerked up in surprise at those words, blue eyes wide with shock, and her hands tightened on her Rapidash's shoulders.
For a second she felt nothing, just complete shock, before the panic set in.
"W-what? Luke died? but... how- I"

Maybe that's why he never replied, or why he even sent the message, did he know he was dying? Did he want to die? Why? This couldn't happen!

In her building distress, where she was probably going to dissolve in a hopeless weeping bundle of pink on top her white Rapidash, she recalled something that Luke had talked to her about before, something that had troubled him before.
"W-wait, Luke... the Luke we know, he's the uh, he's the first twin. or the." she tried to think of a way to describe this. "The one who got the heart transplant. That Luke, thats the one we're talking about." She watched the guards desperately, hoping that they would understand, and that this was just a HUGE misunderstanding.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:21 pm
The guards watched in startled silence as Rosie amended her request. The speaking one raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Young master Lucien?" he suggested. "Lord Fabre instructed us to refuse any visitors for the time being. The family is presently in mourning." As the girls might well imagine after that exchange.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:27 pm
"Lucien?" Rosie repeated quietly, that was a name she had never heard before. Was that... was Luke's parents called him?
It was a pretty name she thought, but it certainly didn't make her think of their Luke.

Looking over at Sera for a second, starting to feel much MUCH better though, not that she knew that their Luke wasn't dead.
But the Guard's gave them more bad news, saying that they wouldn't be allowing visitors in.
Rosie blinked, "Oh... well, we just want to make sure he's okay, he kinda disappeared from Kodo and, I mean we won't be long... but we've come a really long way, Even if you could just tell him we're here, or give a message?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 pm
Sera looked just as startled. But surely - he'd just had that transplant a week ago, the one that was supposed to save his life for good. The one that he would be perfectly fine after. So what in the world---

Oh. They meant Asch. That was so dumb, worrying them like that... And why the hell did they call him Luke? He was Asch. Their Luke was Luke, obviously. Clearly all of these people were just dumb.

She glanced at Rosie as well, quirking her brow briefly at the name, before looking at the guards expectantly. Surely they would let them in, after they'd come all this way.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:31 pm
The guard raised a hand to rub unsurely at the back of his neck. "That's not really within my authority, but I can pass your message to Lord Fabre to convey to the young master, if you like?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:41 pm
It wasn't ideal, but at least they were going to let her leave a message.
She reached over, shuffling through her bag, until she pulled out a pen, and a notebook she had in the bag.

She took a few moments to write out a note, making it quick, and making sure to put where her and Sera could be found, at the hotel, and the number they could both be reached at.
finishing it with the hopes that he was doing well, and they really hoped to see him soon.

Tearing the page out, she handed it to the nearest guard.
"Thank you, sirs for doing this for us."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:44 pm
The guard accepted the paper, passing it to his partner with a brief request that he bring it inside; the man promptly moved to do so. "Glad to be of service, madam."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:48 pm
Sera had nothing to add to Rosie's note - it was Rosie's note, after all, as she had her own plans - and when the guards had taken the paper and had obviously dismissed them, the brunette hesitantly turned to her friend. "I guess we could.. go look around the city for a while? Maybe go shopping." So they could fit in better, mostly. She had already turned Luna to head back down the lane towards the street.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:51 pm
Rosie watched as one of the guards entered the gate with their note, and made his way toward the beautiful home.
She watched for a moment, hoping it reached Luke well, when Sera's voice snapped her back and she turned to her friend.
"Alright." she agreed, turning Celestia around to follow after the darker Rapidash.
"Have a good day." She waved once more to the Guard as they took their leave.

Letting out a small sigh, felling disappointed and still quite worried, despite knowing that Luke was at least there, and alive.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:55 pm
While the brunette usually didn't offer niceties to strangers, she pointedly refrained with this pair - even if they were just doing their jobs. Thus, when they had gotten far enough down the lane, Sera kept Luna going at a steady, nonchalant pace as she said lowly, "Giselle." A brief pause, then, "Stay invisible."

"Mismaaagius?" Came the wispy reply, obviously a little confused but waiting for further instructions.

"Luke is in that house somewhere. Go find him and let him know we're here."

"Misss," the ghost replied, remaining entirely invisible during the exchange and as she made her way silently to the house and slipped easily through the outer walls.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:00 am
"Hm?" Rosie glanced over at Sera when she thought she heard her say something, "Did you-" The soft call of a ghost pokemon that she knew Sera owned drifted over.
Rosie blinked, hearing the request her friend gave the ghost type.
While she didn't really think that the message wasn't going to be passed on, She had to admit... Sera coming up with this way to make sure Luke knew they were there was much much better, contact via a personal pokemon was much better then some handed down note.

She smiled a little, but kept her head down.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:03 am
Sera heard Rosie start to ask her a question, but didn't answer until she knew her Mismagius had gotten her instructions and left. "I just don't trust people I don't know," she said defensively as she frowned straight ahead of her. As they turned out onto the street again, heading back towards the business section with all the shops, she asked in more positive tones, "Wanna go shopping?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 am
Rosie just shrugged, still smiling. "Mmm, I know."
"love you Sera~"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers