Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Remember Me? (Platinum and Smiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:08 pm
Platinum Tragedy

A 1x1 Rp between SmilesWithHim and Platinum Tragedy
No posties if you're not us c:

Name:
Nickname:
Personality:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:50 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image

Name: Alexis Faith Lewis
Nickname: Piper
Bio: Alexis has been going to the same small town school her whole life. She doesn't hang with the popular crowd, she would rather not to. All she cares about are her books, her drawings, and her music. Every since she was in elementary school, she had been different in one way or another. Alexis didn't want to be a cheerleader, actress, or any of that stuff. She wanted to be an artist, and so she was thrown out of the popular girl crowd and onto her butt. She only had a few friends, one best friend that stuck by her through thick and thin her whole elementary career, yet he moved away. So Alexis had to suffer elementary, middle school, and now high school without him.
Since elementary, Alexis has grown. She is more friendly towards people, yet she wouldn't call herself popular. People usually call her piper because she is always seen with her folder full of sheet music. Sometimes she will sneak off during lunch into the music room and play the piano, or the guitar. Alexis doesn't do sports, or any other activities, although people have invited her to. She already has a scholar ship to an arts college hours away, so she focuses on her art. Although that friendly face has never left her mind. The one from elementary school who was always by her side, no matter what. Sometimes she will absentmindedly write a song about him, or sketch what his face might look like now. Of course it's all daydreaming. Who knows what happened to him after elementary school, he's probably in a better place than here.
Personality: Alexis is pretty friendly towards anyone that doesn't completely annoy her. She is an intelligent girl, but doesn't really like to flaunt it, seeing as she never raises her hand or answers without being told to, in class. She's not really part of the crowd, doing her own things. She will usually have her head phones in, and she doesn't really pay attention to anyone. Although Alexis does have friends, she just would rather be alone most of the time.
Likes: Sweets, music, sketching, sleeping, video games, winter, and anything moderately fun.
Dislikes: Peppyness, storms, darkness, bitter things, water, and insects.

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

Name: Vex Oliver Letz
Nickname: Vee
Bio: Vex never really was organized, like at all, in life. Ever since he was a child, he moved places. Sometimes, he didn't even remember the places he moved from. The place where he stayed the most though, as a child, was (insert rp town here), but he doesn't remember it much, aside from the house he lived in and a few shops he always went to. Now, he's back to follow his music in the local school, since they have one of the best classes around. Vex was always into music, having learned drums as a young child, and then moving to bass guitar. It's a way for him to escape his families complicated life.

Vex gets called Ver by most people he meets, usually because they are lazy and can't pronounce the X for some reason, but it stuck and he even refers to himself sometimes by it. Once, a person tried calling him Vic, which made no sense, but it didn't end well anyways.

Personality: Vex is pretty laid back and somewhat of an imbacile, but he can make people laugh and have a good time. He is not good at catching emotions, and sometimes faults in speaking, but he tries. Vex can also be pretty protective of his friends.

Likes: Music, Friends, Animals, Jokes, Women, Foreign Language, Toying With People.
Dislikes: Annoying people, Sports, Fowl language(even though it sometimes slips), Flying, and Writing.

SmilesWithHim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image
Alexis Faith Lewis
'Piper'

════════════════════════.♬.════════════════════════

It hadn't been the first time Alexis was late to school, and she sure it wasn't going to be the last. Her short legs quickened their pace as fast as they would go as she ran down the sidewalk in the middle of town. Her house wasn't far from the school, so she usually just walked every day. Today though, she had woken up a bit late and was now sprinting to school. She passed by many people, all seemed like blurs to her, and even almost tripped over a cat that was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Her breathing was heavy as she finally passed through the gate of the high school hearing the first bell ring. So, she wouldn't be late after all, if she just got her stuff in her locker and got her things in time. Alexis jogged into the school, shoved her bag that had been around her shoulder, in the locker, and grabbed her sketch book. Her first hour was art, one of her favorite classes she might add.
"Better hurry up, Piper, or you're going to be late." Alexis immediately turned when she heard the name.
"Alright, I'm coming." Although it wasn't actually her name, she had gotten used to it by now. Hardly anyone called her Alexis anymore, usually just a couple teachers, and substitutes. She was really wondering if they had forgotten her real name or something. With her sketch book in one arm, and her other arm smoothing out her school uniform, Alexis walked beside the female who had called her by the nickname to class.
She was really one of the few people Alexis could actually hang around without getting annoyed. The two girls walked side by side to class, and Alexis took her seat in the back row of lab tables. That was what the art room was filled with. Lab tables in order for the students to have room to do their work, easels for painting, hangings of student's artwork, a marker board at the front of the class room, the teacher's desk, etc. It was a really bright room, with one side nothing but windows. The teacher always opened the blinds from the windows. Partly for inspiration, and partly because she usually gazed out at the scenery for what seemed like an eternity.
The partner she usually sat with was absent, so Alexis was sitting alone at her table. The table next to hers sat the girl that had walked her to class and her partner. So Alexis just pulled open her sketch book and flipped to what she had been working on in the previous period. Most of the sketches in her sketch book was of faces, one in particular that sprang up a lot. A male, around her age, with shaggy hair and a thin face. His eyes were always sharp, as if he had a hidden secret that he would never tell. Every few pages this same face was on, except they were in different positions, different mediums. The page she pulled open was a starting of a face, and she already knew who it would turn out to be. That same male that had appeared in her mind every so often. It was like she had seen him somewhere, but couldn't place his name or where she had seen him. Alexis tapped her pencil lightly on the table, leaned her head in one hand and gazed out the window.

Platinum Tragedy

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

The start of the first day back to a town lost in his memory. Vex had just returned back, for the first time since 4th grade. He didn't know how to feel about it, it still felt like a new town. He couldn't even remember where a lot of the town was, except for the school, his house, and a few stored he visited years back.For now, Vex was at school. He had just gotten there, but was already lost and having a hard time finding the music room. Nobody even helped him, only saying things like
Go Away
and
Don't bother me newbie.
What a bunch of jerks. Vex just decided too find it himself. He walked into the first room he saw.

"Hello, I'm looking for the Music Arts room. I'm new here and I'm a bit lost." Vex said to the teacher standing at the head of the room. Vex peered his eyes out across the room, and noticed people getting read to draw. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry if I'm interrupting your class. I'll leave quickly if you can help me find where I need to go." Vex muttered as he bowed to the class to show his apologies. He had his class papers in his hand and a confused 'Help Me' look on his face.

SmilesWithHim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image
Alexis Faith Lewis
'Piper'

Alexis's eyes were heavy as she stared out the window of the art room. She almost nodded off a few times when she heard her nickname being called by the teacher. Of course she was one of the many teachers that didn't even use her real name anymore.
"Piper, will you show this gentleman to the music room." Alexis dropped her arm from her face and looked towards the front of the room. Funny, she hadn't heard anyone come in. When her eyes finally laid on him, her jaw dropped. A look of utter shock and surprise crossed her features, and her eyes widened. Her eyes slowly looked down at her paper, the same face staring back at her. There were a few differences, but it seemed to be the same person she had been drawing for the passed couple years. Alexis's quickly closed her sketchbook, realizing the utter horror if the guy in the front of the classroom discovered such drawings. Realizing she had neither stood up, or answered the teacher, a blush appeared on her face.
The girl stood up, and left her sketch book on the table. She nodded to the teacher silently, and walked towards the front of the room. Without a word to the male, she opened the door and waited out in the hallway. Her arms crossed, her eyes looking straight at the wall, trying to find an explanation to this event. Where had she seen him before. She knew that face, it had been imprinted into her mind, but where had she known it?

Platinum Tragedy

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image

Vex bowed to the teacher once again. "Thank you very much for helping me." he muttered and quickly stepped out of the room. Vex closed the door behind him, before turning and facing the other girl. "Thank you for helping me. I haven't been in this town since I was in 4th grade about. I'm still learning my way home." Vex said to the girl as he stood there. "I'm Vex. I moved here from across the world. Been many places. Dads in the army." Vex said as he stared at the girl. "Whats your name. Also, again, Thank you for helping me."

SmilesWithHim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image
Alexis Faith Lewis
'Piper'

Alexis finally met the gaze of Vex when he spoke, a light blush on her cheeks. She didn't reply, but just turned and walked towards the hallway.
"It's this way." Her voice was casual as she spoke, but on the inside, she was freaking out. What he had said, about being here during fourth grade, actually made a lot of sense. Maybe that was where she had seen him before. Alexis remembered hanging out with a boy that was around her age, and sort of looked like him to. Now that she thought about it, the name Vex did ring a bell. Wasn't he her bestfriend in like...elementary? That was right, they were bestfriends. He would walk her home to made sure no one picked on her, and ate lunch with her.
"My name is Alexis." She finally spoke, her voice light. Once reaching the music room, which was down the hallway a bit, and they had taken a right, she stopped and turned towards Vex.
"Do you..remember me?" Her voice was soft and nervous. She looked at Vex for a moment, a blush appeared on her face, and she quickly shook her head as if to banish the thought.
"Just...never mind." Alexis said quickly and walked away, accidentally bumping him on the arm with her shoulder as she walked past him. Her pace was quick as she walked, that same blush on her face. She felt like a real idiot asking him such a question, he must have thought she was a real creep. Alexis sighed, and kept walking, her fingernails digging into her palms.

Platinum Tragedy

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image

Vex turned and followed her down the hallway. "Ive already said it twice...but thank for showing me the way, Im having a hard first time back.." Vex muttered as he followed her around the corner. He head her mention her name, and he thought for a moment. "Alexis.....reminds me of someone I knew...hmmm..." Vex thought some more. "Ah...! Right! There was a shop keeper named Alex in Italy. Really nice" Vex said as he stopped in front of her. He saw her start to walkaway after muttering a few words. "Do...I remember her...? Well no...I didn't know anyone around here when i was little...." Vex said under his breath before he shrugged it off and turned to enter the band room.

SmilesWithHim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image
Alexis Faith Lewis
'Piper'

Hours had gone by, and she hadn't seen the face of Vex ever since she showed him the band room this morning. It was lunch time, and like usual, Alexis was making her way to the band room to sneak in and play one of the instruments. The band room was usually vacant during lunch, so it was nice for some alone time and quiet.
Her own thoughts went back to Vex. She was sure that he was her best friend back in elementary. They were so close back then that Alexis was surprised it had taken her so long to remember him. It seemed like he didn't remember her at all by the look of his face when she had asked him that question.
She sighed, sort of thankful for not running into him all day. It would've been awkward. Alexis opened the band room door slowly and peered inside, seeing no one. Her hand flipped on the light switch and she smiled, empty as always. Alexis stretched, and walked towards the piano. She sat on the stool, and moved her fingers a bit to get them ready. Then she placed them on the keys and moved them slowly. The song was pretty, soft, and slow. One she had always liked to play. It was almost like a lullaby. Alexis closed her eyes, letting the soft music play through out the room.

Platinum Tragedy

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image

Vex entered the lunchroom, which he found because of his sense of smell and by following the lunch crowd. Vex grabbed a quick lunch, a bottle of water and an apple, with a bag of chips he stuffed into his pocket for after school. He looked around the lunchroom for somewhere to sit, but everywhere was taken. Vex decided he'd do what he did back in his previous school in Germany. Vex walked out of the lunchroom doors and towards the music room. Every day, Vex usually would eat lunch and practice some over the left over instruments. He is probably good at every instrument ever. Vex can play anything from Flutes to Drums.

Vex stopped at the entrance ofthe music room, when he heard a voice inside and saw the light on. Next, he heard a soft song playing on the inside. Vex slowly pushed open the door and kept quiet. He was stunned when he saw the same girl he saw earlier playing. Vex slowly crept up behind her, but wasnt trying to scare her when he said. "Hey your pretty good."

SmilesWithHim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image
Alexis Faith Lewis
'Piper'

Alexis jumped in surprised at the sound of a voice. Her fingers slipped, hitting a mixture of flats and sharps that went horribly together. She flinched at the sound and quickly took her fingers off the keys. Alexis put a look of frustration on her face as she turned around to greet the person who interrupted her.
Her look of frustration disappeared when she was met with Vex. Her eyes widened and a dark blush appeared on her face.
"V-Vex? W-What are you doing here?" Alexis stood from the stool, not realizing how close Vex was, so her nose was close to his when she stood up. Alexis backed up slightly and bumped into the bench of the piano, making it screech on the floor. Her blush darkened and she looked away form Vex.
"Shouldn't you be at lunch or something?" Her eyebrows furrowed a bit in frustration for acting so clumsy in front of him.

Platinum Tragedy

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

A smile slowly shifted across Vex's face when the girl stood there suprised that it was him. "Back in other schools, I always came to the music room during lunch, I learned how to play probably every instrument in here. Not a god player at them, but I know my way around them." Vex explained as he took a step back to give her some space. Vex stood against the wall behind him with his foot face down against it at an angle. "You play the piano really beautifly. I almost didnt want to scare you, just so I could continue to listen." Vex added. He took a bite of the fruit in his hand, and then continued. "Like listening to an Angel. One of the highest calibur." He finished as he took another bite. "So thats where my question comes in. Why exactly are you here in the music room and not at lunch? Hmmm?" Vex asked and waited for a response.

SmilesWithHim

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff