Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:04 pm
Sera had let two other pokemon out besides Mordecai, which were Tact, who hung off the back of Sera's chair, and Isabella, who sat obediently next to her mistress's chair and awaited anything of importance. "Yeah, it is really pretty," Seraphine agreed as she scanned the street they were on once again. At least now they were only getting curious looks from passersby because of their pokemon, and not their style of dress. "I do still prefer Kodo though, although I love how fancy everybody is here." Or almost everyone, anyway.

At the statement that a lot of their friends were from there, Sera tilted her head and frowned in thought. She had a bunch of friends, and despite their mutual friends, most of Sera's weren't from here, or at least, she didn't think they were. "Well, I know Luke is, and Yuri. And Guy? Who else?" Wasn't that it?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 pm
"Well, Kodo is home." she agreed with a smile. "It might not be as fancy or beautiful as Grand Ile, but... its home, and that makes it the most beautiful place to us... very precious." And it needed protecting, it needed people to care about it, to rebuild what had fallen to age and neglect and protected against those who would hurt its people and pokemon. Its amazing inhabitant.

Rosie looked into her tea. "I don't think Kodo will ever be this fancy" She giggled. "Its nice to blend in finally. though.. I guess we never quite will."

"Uh... I know I've seen a few others, though I don't know if I can remember their names..." she considered it for a moment. "oh Natalia... though I don't know where she is now. Still, thats a lot."  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:26 pm
"Yeah, it is," the brunette agreed with a short nod as she looked around, then sipped at her tea again. "It definitely is home, regardless of how fancy it is, or isn't." Definitely not quite as fancy, unfortunately, but that was alright.

Still, her brow furrowed a bit at the foreign name. "I don't think I've ever met Natalia though... I certainly don't remember her," the girl said with a shake of her head. Instead, she thought on others like Nate, Akira, and Dove - they weren't from here. Neither were she or Rosie.

Before she could reply, Giselle appeared quietly at her side and held out another note, although her excitement from the previous delivery was missing. Instead she looked a little confused and vaguely concerned, as Sera frowned and took the note from her. The brunette flattened it out on the table so she and Rosie could both see it again. It definitely was quite different from the previous message, although still just as short and direct.

Never mind. Don't worry about me and go back to Kodo. I'm sorry.

Seraphine looked up at Rosie with a concerned and confused frown on her features.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:32 pm
"I've only met her a few times, I think her and Asch where... uh." she paused, thinking about Asch, he was from Grand Ile too, though... from a long time ago.
"She was a sweet girl."

Giselle appeared again, Rosie blinked and smiled in greeting, only to have that smile falter at the look on the Pokemon's demeanor.
Blinking, Rosie leaned forward to read the note as well.

She looked back at Sera, confused and increasingly concerned.
"What.... what does that mean?" Rosie looked over to Giselle. "What happened?"  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:36 pm
Sera frowned at the note again and shook her head a little. "I'm not sure... what do you think?" The girl looked at the Mismagius, but the pokemon seemed just as confused and gave her best impression of a shrug as she could. Seraphine glanced at the note again. "Do you think... what should we write back?" She amended. She had simply let Rosie do all the writing before, but this time it seemed as if something had happened, but they had no idea what. "Do you think he talked to his father? Maybe something happened.."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 pm
"I don't know... I don't know what could have happened, I just...." She shook her head, staring at the note for another second before she reached out quickly to grab it, turning it over and pulling her pen back out.

We won't leave you. Ever. we'll be there at noon, tomorrow, and every day after that if we have to. Look for us.

Rosie looked back to Giselle, giving her an apologetic look. "Giselle... please, once more..." She held the note up. "Please, please."  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:47 pm
Giselle took the note obediently, but Sera held her hand up before she could depart and also added, "Bring that to him but then no more notes. Stay there until we come visit tomorrow." The ghost nodded to show she understood before she disappeared again.

Once she was gone, Sera frowned into her cup of tea. "I wonder what happened... Do you think it was because he talked to his father? Something he said?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 pm
Rosie didn't know how to answer her friend, she just shook her head lightly and stared at the tea cup, half drunk tea fated to go cold now.
She shook her head again, trying to think of what it could be, but still coming up with the same "I don't know."

What was happening, why was this happening to their friend?  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:01 am
The brunette sat back in her chair with a frustrated sigh, frowning at her tea. She really didn't want it anymore either. "Well this sucks," she stated, trying to puzzle out the sudden change in messages. First he wanted them to come see him, and now he didn't want them to? Surely he had talked to his father in the interim and it must've been something his father said. God damn this father, continually making Rosie upset. Sera really didn't like this guy now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:05 am
Rosie listened to Sera, heard the sigh, the movement of her leaning back in her seat, and the words, but still, didn't look up.
Shaking her head again, the blond curls at the tips falling further into her face.
"We're not giving up." She said. "It'll be okay Sera... I told him that we would be there for him, and we will. we'll find out whats going on, and we'll make sure he's okay..."
well, as okay as he can be at this point... will all the horrible things he had to deal with after losing his brother... and mother.  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:34 am
"What's with the long faces?" Yuri asked as he finally appeared, walking up to the pair of girls who were enjoying their tea. They certainly looked the part now with wearing native clothing.

He had indeed gone on his own errands. It hadn't taken him long to find an identical set of clothes to his usual outfit, and he'd bought some spares too. After that, he'd gone back to his old pad back in the Lower Quarter. Everything had been as he'd left it, but was actually not covered in a layer of dust. He suspected that Flynn was responsible for that.

Having left his clothes there, Yuri also did some catching up with the people he'd known so well throughout his life. They'd been happy and excited to see him, the kids asking for stories about what it was like in Kodo. Eventually though, he pried himself away and was now standing before the girls. A bag of Grande Ile specialty candy in his hand that read "Apple Gels." The man popping a few of the dome shaped gummis into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:21 am
Sera lifted her head when Yuri suddenly appeared, and she looked to Rosie first but when the girl didn't seem willing or able to explain immediately, Seraphine frowned and spoke first. "Giselle came back with a couple notes from Luke. He said he would talk to his father and asked us to come back tomorrow, but then he sent another note saying never mind, and that we should go back to Kodo," she explained, still frowning. She didn't like this. "D'you think something happened?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:30 am
Rosie was grateful that Sera had the words that she herself couldn't find at the moment.
Blue eyes did look up at the black haired man as he approached them.
She blinked, glancing over at Sera as she explained, before she nodded her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:33 am
Yuri sighed and placed his hand on his hip thoughtfully. "Dad said no, would be my guess," he said. And really, he wasn't at all surprised.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:43 am
"But why would Luke just suddenly say nevermind though?" Sera asked, persistent. "If he wanted to see us before, why would he just change his mind? His stupid father can't have changed his mind for him." That would be ridiculous, and she would not stand for that s**t. If Luke wanted to see them, then who was his father to deny them a visit?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff