Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:44 pm
"Ah. Oh... That, um, kind of sounds adorable..." Tambrey admitted, imagining an angry fluffy little thing pounding tiny fists... More thought would lead to the understanding that, fluffy or not, an angry grass type probably wasn't the 'grumpy teddy bear' that she'd imagined.

Treestar chirped as he was pushed back slightly by the affectionate push... and immediately attempted to do the same thing back, blinking though as Inigo stepped over and patted Leilani. Oh, they were going? He looked a little disappointed, but waved his leaf back and forth in mimicry of waving goodbye.

"That would be nice, thank you. Um, I don't think I'll be stuck in here for long, but that would be welcome."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:20 pm
"I dunno about adorable..." He said uncertainly, thinking back on the Whimsicott's behavior during that one raid where she viciously and mercilessly pummeled her little fists into that unfortunate Galactic's face and attempted to rip all his hair out. "But, we'll come visit again if we have time while you're still here," the grunt promised with a lop-sided smile, then patted his Meganium's head again before gesturing at her to come on.

Leilani crooned at Treestar one last time before wiggling the petals around her neck and 'waving' her antennae a bit, though she was similarly a little disappointed that they were departing so soon.

"Later," Inigo said with another smile, coupled with a raised hand to wave good-bye before the pair slipped back out through the door.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out