Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Links
Circular RNAs Increase Cell Bio-Complexity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:24 am
Circular RNAs Increase Cell Bio-Complexity

[Working link April 3rd 2016. Please notify us of broken links and inaccurate content.]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:45 am
Mmm... this is just a thought, but doesn't any additional component of something increase its complexity? This statement as a whole is kind of strange...  

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:23 am
Rednal
Mmm... this is just a thought, but doesn't any additional component of something increase its complexity? This statement as a whole is kind of strange...
But this component wasn't added, it was discovered, adding to the knowledge we have about cells, and making them more complex than we knew based on data available to us before this discovery.
That is at least how I understand the headline.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:51 am
I remember in my Anatomy Classes finding out about the Cell having an actual skeleton in it's make up at a microscopic level. On the membrane it's like a web of transporting lines to move protein to each organelle. I just remember how amazing it was to find it out the very year we had new textbooks, my professor was like, "well, it looks like we have another update". I think it's amazing how intricate, clarity of though Jesus puts into His creation. I feel like the more I know the less I know, ha.  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Links

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items