Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Fishing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have a cookie! :D
  Ty!
  i don't like cookies D:
View Results

Pink Lady Froggy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 am
Anyone fish??

If so let me know, and we can go fish together 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:20 am
Irl yes

On gaia...I have a couple bronze trophys but that was about they best I did. I used to be a hardcore gaia fisher back in 05 less so in 06, and less so the years since. HoC is my main game atm on gaia.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pink Lady Froggy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:45 am
Sagebomb
Irl yes

On gaia...I have a couple bronze trophys but that was about they best I did. I used to be a hardcore gaia fisher back in 05 less so in 06, and less so the years since. HoC is my main game atm on gaia.

My old account tried to win a trophy back in 2005-ish, but i never got close crying

Now i do it for the gold, got lots of free time hehe xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:55 am
Pink Lady Froggy

My old account tried to win a trophy back in 2005-ish, but i never got close crying

May I ask who your old account was?

Cool cool, how much gold are you making from it atm? (like how much per hour)?  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pink Lady Froggy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:27 am
Sagebomb
Pink Lady Froggy

My old account was named Afritha
I have tried everything but i just cant remeber the password crying

I dont really know how much gold i make yet, im currently stocking up on the fish. but i guess you could say i make around 10-15k an hour..... at least when i sold fish last time i made that much, only fishing for about 50 min at the time xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:37 am
Pink Lady Froggy

I dont really know how much gold i make yet, im currently stocking up on the fish. but i guess you could say i make around 10-15k an hour..... at least when i sold fish last time i made that much, only fishing for about 50 min at the time xd

Is your account "inactive" Like have you gone through the process to make it active again if it is?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-questions-assistance/how-where-do-you-make-a-ticket-for-an-inactive-account/t.85366565/

Cool cool. If you just care about gold, Booty grab would be faster.

And in Heralds of Chaos I can earn the 50k daily gold cap pretty easily in under a hour.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pink Lady Froggy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:53 am
Sagebomb
Pink Lady Froggy

Is your account "inactive" Like have you gone through the process to make it active again if it is?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-questions-assistance/how-where-do-you-make-a-ticket-for-an-inactive-account/t.85366565/

Cool cool. If you just care about gold, Booty grab would be faster.

And in Heralds of Chaos I can earn the 50k daily gold cap pretty easily in under a hour.

No i just cant remember the password, stupid me D:

I havnt tried any of the new games, i left gaia when Zomg came.

Will try them eventually tho 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:58 am
Pink Lady Froggy

And you cant remember the email password to get the pass word of the account? Aka cant you just reset it?

And fair enough...Ive played pretty much all the games all the way through. Although not some of the pure facebook games that came out under sego (the former CEO)  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pink Lady Froggy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:09 am
Sagebomb
Pink Lady Froggy

And you cant remember the email password to get the pass word of the account? Aka cant you just reset it?

And fair enough...Ive played pretty much all the games all the way through. Although not some of the pure facebook games that came out under sego (the former CEO)

I tried getting into the email account i made back then where i made my gaía on, but they have closed the email and i tried getting it back but they said from what i sent to them they dont trust me to be the owner... how sucky is that stressed scream stressed

So i gave up on the old account and started this one, wich isnt so bad really, lots of new stuff i need to get familiar with again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:19 am
Pink Lady Froggy

I tried getting into the email account i made back then where i made my gaía on, but they have closed the email and i tried getting it back but they said from what i sent to them they dont trust me to be the owner... how sucky is that stressed scream stressed

So i gave up on the old account and started this one, wich isnt so bad really, lots of new stuff i need to get familiar with again.

Fair enough, I never seem to have trouble reviving my old emails at hotmail XD

So you are saying though, that you have logged into that account in the past six months? (since they made accounts that wernt logged into within that time inactive on gaia, they then changed it to a year, but at that stage ones not logged in in the past 6 months would still be affected).  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pink Lady Froggy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:21 am
Sagebomb
Pink Lady Froggy

Fair enough, I never seem to have trouble reviving my old emails at hotmail XD

So you are saying though, that you have logged into that account in the past six months? (since they made accounts that wernt logged into within that time inactive on gaia, they then changed it to a year, but at that stage ones not logged in in the past 6 months would still be affected).

Hmm.... no i have not logged into it for over 2 years i think.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:37 am
Pink Lady Froggy

Then your account is inactive...aka...the correct password will NOT log you in.

Read

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-blog/inactive-accounts-update-to-the-feature/t.84880595/

For a dev alert about updates on it. But basically like I said you will need to fill out a ticket and get it restored if you want to get back into your account.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pink Lady Froggy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:45 am
Sagebomb
Pink Lady Froggy

Then your account is inactive...aka...the correct password will NOT log you in.

Read

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-blog/inactive-accounts-update-to-the-feature/t.84880595/

For a dev alert about updates on it. But basically like I said you will need to fill out a ticket and get it restored if you want to get back into your account.

Ahh i see, that makes sense then, i will look into that, perhaps i can get it back after all biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:51 am
Pink Lady Froggy

Ahh i see, that makes sense then, i will look into that, perhaps i can get it back after all biggrin

XD yep.

good luck with that ^_^  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pink Lady Froggy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:53 am
Sagebomb
Pink Lady Froggy

XD yep.

good luck with that ^_^

ty very much blaugh  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas