Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Indirect Visual Stimuli pg. 28: CLASS OVER Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:48 pm
It was not good to be left behind, even if there were some companions. AJ was pouting, pretty much like a young boil. Then, the portal was glowing again. Followed by the snake lady, students stepped out from the glowing portal. He jumped off from the tree he was on and bounced towards the mass. He was just right to hear Selene's explanation of how the pins work. Oh~ That's why the clothing was so fitted his own taste! He continued to stride towards them, hoping to hear what they have done in the human world. Jacking! He was so sad to miss a chance to head to the Human World, a world that his Shishou described as "Incredible Amusement Park".

He had to halt when he found black smokes coming out from the pin, and then-

He heard a voice he missed for a while. "AJ! What was happening?! I- I just disappeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear!" The head was there once again, looking here and there to make sure it wasn't a dream. "Where are my foods? They were there!" It seemed that the head was just having a good dream with unlimited foods surrounding it. Knowing the head was alright, AJ turned back to the Professor who talked to them. Movie? He thought he had to pester Andrew for that later.

Taking the shirt from the Professor, the boil forced a smile onto his face. "T-Thank you Miss Selene, it-t's nice. I hope I get another chance in the future." It was not a gentleman behavior to let a lady down, AJ, bear with it! His hands that received the shirt were shaking, same as his mouth which was still wearing a smile.

Being shocked at Selene's taste of clothing, AJ was frozen and had no time to care about the head. The head was starved, especially after having such a delicious dream, however, its series of calls were ignored. Pouted on the mouth, the head thought it'd better find food itself. Sniffing here and there, a sweet scent was very near where they were standing. The eyes scanned around and located a box held by a fluffy student. Um~ AJ will like him a lot. Yep! The sweet smell was coming on that box! The thought was washed away quickly as it saw the box. Having its tummy roaring, the head just opened its mouth and snapped the box from the fluffy boil, threw it into mid-air and swallowed it as a whole.

It made some chewings in its mouth and then - something was very very wrong. One. Two. Three. The chewings were slow down as his eyes widened bigger and bigger. Then, its face turned from the enjoy one to - "Are the candies rotten? They taste so bad!" Tears started to drop from his big big widened eyes but it was still chewing, chewing and chewing.

After finally swallowed all the rubbishes in its mouth, he it turned its sad sorrowful face to the fluffy student, opened its throat and yelled aloud "Y-You....you....Mea-Mean.... MEAAAAAAAAANIE MMMMMMINTTTTTTTTT!" An accusation was made towards him.

The voice was too loud that it drew AJ's attention. "Em? Doesn't he call JingleBells?" AJ, you totally got the wrong focus.

Raja
Achievement: Nickname Acquired!

Chirigami
Please feel free to

phantompanther13
watch as Head suffers V_V

Nio Love
AJ says thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:14 am
Molan could only watch a bit, even if he didn't approve of the demon when he wasn't on fire Olivia liked him. Not that he approved of that either, but her hesitation was obvious. Which drew something of a sigh as he looked up while she finished the process after moving off. Really, was it so difficult? His tail was flicking annoyed back and forth as he shook his head a moment before looking back in time to notice that the ghoul was entirely normal in time. At least she'd finally decided to take that infernal thing off, and was off to inquire about the bill. Though it seemed the teacher didn't care too much?

As for the flame brat, well he took to his own form shortly after. So it seemed with the chance gone he was willing to show his true nature once more. Which meant one quick step back. No need to bask in any of that hot air so to speak.

And right about in time. As shortly after the teacher returned with the last of the students trailing along with she discussed the pins... short lived lives. His own seemed to meet the same fate about that moment and fizzled out of functionality even though he'd already taken it off. "Well then." Perhaps they had internal timers. Which also meant the teacher had this all timed, and planned out. Rather perfectly. Which once more led to listening as she spoke a bit further, and...

Well he sort of had a t-shirt thrust on him. White. Well... fine. Maybe he could give it to Etzer? Too bad it didn't say something about family or a brother going and only getting a stupid shirt? That might be better. Either way he merely folded it up and held it in one arm carefully.

He was about done and considering talking to Olivia to find something... sweet. To get that foul taste out of his mouth. Sadly he was interrupted by finding the bright yellow and brown candy box he held snatched up and... snapped up by a thing. A head attached to another students rear-end. Well... then. Okay. One problem resolved. Until it started whining. "No, all human food is so foul. They seem to enjoy self torture." He stated simply at the question, not sure why he was indulging the attachment with a response. And then it was whining and... yelling at him? "I never said you should eat it how is this my fau-" And a pause as he heard a nickname that only Andrew called him escape the actual students lips. "That is NOT my name." Was the instant response, followed by a glare that could probably kill in Andrew's direction.

LITTLE. BRAT.

Meegane
neutral No you got it all wrong.
Chirigami
Peace is gone.
PhantomPanther13
YOUR FAULT.

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:58 am
The bubble was returned to its natural order of things once Andrew returned himself to normal. It was a sad though, since spending time with the boil and being able to get close had been a rather nice experience; at least she got to experience it at least once. And apparently only once as far as they would be concerned. Olivia's eyes snapped to the pin as she heard a pop and a fizzle - and thankfully not a spark and a little flame. The pin. It was dead. And that was also rather sad. The little happy face seemed so out of place.

But, also seemed to bring one on her lips again. Such an odd little pin. At least she was being allowed to keep it along with a .. shirt? Such a design wasn't usually what she wore and Olivia tilted her head at it as she held it in the same hand as the dissipating bill, but really who was she to pass up something handed to her? (To the collection!)

Olivia turned to the two boils, a little more to Molan due to his more reasonable temperatures for now unsure of what to do next when a screech not too far from them. Oh, wasn't that a boil that Andrew had introduced her to at Scarentines? What.. was his name... hm. Couldn't... remember it....

Jinglebells? Well, actually that was a rather fitting nickname for Molan, wasn't it. She giggled at the thought of it, covering her mouth a little to hope he didn't notice. Well, that was a nice pick me up.

Raja
sorry older brother, but that is rather amusing

phantompanther13
the bubble ;o;

meegane
oh hey, we remember you

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:20 am
Andrew took a shirt and looked at the now useless pin, suddenly glad he had chosen when he did to back off. It had saved him from accidently scaring Olivia. But now, the bubble was forever again in place. His tail dropped at the thought.

Oh Was Molan angry? Andrew tosses him a cheeky little smile. That made his day about ten times better. Yes. Good Job AJ, torment the annoying ice demon. Andrew pulled his stuff out of the box and returned the food to his pockets… which were a little full. He flicked on the phone checking messages before pocketing it. A phone call from his mother, well, he’d call her back in a bit and tell her about the movie. Ugh homework. Why did Selene always have to give out homework? Well at least he got a T-shirt. He dug for one with buttons in the back in a nice red. He’d have to be careful wearing it but that was alright.

“AJ, you missed all the fun.” He started to pick on the boil. “We got to see humans in their natural environment. They never even realized we were from here.”

Raja
everything is my fault.

Meegane

Chirigami

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:42 pm
It was always a joy when Riyo could find the bug that managed to crawl under the skin of someone who annoyed her. To get a chance to be the one who would annoy, or infuriate in this case.

"I could." Riyo immediately responded, shrugging ever more when Poke pointed out her tail. "Seems like someone's a bit on the defensive side, but let me tell you something straight up. There are worse things than having to function without a limb. Cats learn to walk with three legs and-" She paused and pointed to Akubi. "No tail all the time. But how would you like to be without a body, stuck in a world of consciousness being used as a weapon for the rest of your days?" The feline began to walk off.

"Because it's a possibility. Thank your precious humans for that."

poke mattix
Lemme know if you want to make an RP out of this or something.

Pales

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:24 pm
If Poke wasn't angry already, she was now. If not for Riyo's reasoning then for her brilliant leap of logic Yes, just because she didn't feel like gnawing on someones leg meant she was a human hugger and was all for hunters. Yup, totally.

If she could piss acid...

"...How in jacks name DID YOU EVEN LINK THOSE TWO?!" She shouted, all pretense at being calm forgotten. "Why would I SUPPORT that kind of bullshit?! Just..I don't even- HOW?! So If I'm not massacring an entire village, I'm supporting the imprisonment of my kind, is that it?!"

The feline was walking off, and the dragoness had half a mind to tail her, but went with the smart route and stomped off in the other direction.

Sexy Cocaine
That would be sweet owo

Pales

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:00 pm
Akubi had accepted the shirt from the professor and even worn it on his head like some sort of strange headdress. He made a mental note of the assignment and that was about it for the class portion. The boil was mostly paying attention to the little 'battle' between Poke and Riyo.

When Riyo pointed out he didn't have a tail he simply straightened his posture and turned around lifting up his shirt a bit more, "Excuse me, but I believe this is a tail," he said with bit of a huff, but the fact that he was still grinning lessened the illusion that he was insulted. The small nub of a tail waggled about for all to see.

After a second or two he simply wandered off but for once he wasn't tailing Riyo at the moment. He wanted to find a tasty treat to eat.

[EXITING]

Sexy Cocaine
Sorry gaiz.

poke mattix
ILU bof. <333

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items