Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:59 pm
"This place is cool- I'll be back for sure. I wanna see everything in this region though!" Henrietta grinned. "Thanks, I'll try. That match was fun! Thanks for getting me into that."

Gummy, still walking along with them turned to look up at Ezra, still with staring vacant eyes, and snapped his jaws twice. Perhaps he appreciated it too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:55 pm
"Don't mention it." Ezra chuckled. "I figured you'd probably do pretty well and it's a nice way to make some extra dough without really breaking the law. The cops around here are always annoying us about stuff like that. We aren't hurting anyone and the pokemon enjoy it but the cops say we can't have underground battles because they can't be regulated. So, I say forget the cops. They haven't done anything but annoy me so far. Even tried to take Leiji and put me in an orphanage so, Leiji shocked them and we took off running."  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:51 pm
"Hey, they can't that bad right? The cops are meant to be around to protect you! We got a lotta them back in Goldenrod cuz of some Rocket take over a few years back. They kinda keep the place boring but people like having them around! Better than them coming back and trying to take over again! If you didn't have the cops around, you'd just have a lotta Rockets running around, free to do as they please!" The girl offered her viewpoint, but wasn't unsympathetic. "I guess there are things they don't understand though, huh? Hey, how old are you?" The word 'orphanage' had, apparently, surprised her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:19 pm
Ezra listened about this 'rocket' stuff and it kind of sounded like his kind of life. The freedom to do as he pleased and, from the sounds of it, they were a group that helped each other out if someone got in over their heads. "Huh? My age? I'm twenty-one years old but I've been on my own since I was six. My jerk of a mom ditched me in the station and I've been surviving fine without her. Even picked up Leiji because of it."  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:54 pm
Henrietta seemed kind of surprised until he explained and then she felt kind of 'squirmy'.
"Here." She said, suddenly stopping, and causing Gummy to bump gently into her leg (it didn't seem like he noticed). The purple haired girl was holding out a portion of her winnings. "Now don't make some big fuss- 's just for getting me into that competition and helping me find this hotel, 'kay? So take it and don't mention anything about it." She was a little insistent, and seemed almost embarrassed to be 'charitable'; maybe she was just embarrassed by the idea that is was 'sappy'.
It would leave her enough for just the one night in the 'crappy' hotel, the Quick Ball, and a snack for the journey when she left the city, which seemed absolutely fine by her.
The trainer didn't look like she wanted to take no for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:18 pm
"That's cute but I put the thousand in there for a challenge." Ezra explained, gently pushing her hand away. "I have plenty of money. I just don't feel like getting my own place and, the second you settle down, they catch you."  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:47 pm
Still frowning Henrietta slowly let her hand be pushed away.
"I guess that's cool." She wasn't so sure about the 'not getting caught' part of it, but she seemed to be willing to accept the rest.
"Wait?! You put all that in the pot?! Wow, man, if you can spare that than, yeah, you must alright!" She realized, suddenly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:13 pm
"Well, I have my ways of getting paid." Ezra smirked as the hotel came into view. It was a shabby little place but not too bad by most towns standards. The main problem with it was the fact it was run by a little old lady who couldn't keep up with the heavy repairs when a door came off it's hinge but she kept the rooms as nice as she could manage. "Well, we're here." he said. "Have a good name."  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:42 pm
"I bet you win that competition a lot when I'm not battling, right?" Henrietta was back to her cocky self for the moment. "Don't worry, I won't cramp your style for a while so you can start getting your money back again!" The girl looked at the hotel, nodded once and kept grinning. "Awesome. This looks perfect, thanks!"
The trainer turned as he said the last words, her grin for him now.
"I will! You take care, Ezra! I mean it, cuz, Gummy and me, we're gonna want a rematch when I next see you, competition or out, so you take care until then!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:56 pm
Ezra rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you might want to teach Gummy something besides sit and stay next time!" he called, teasingly and then he took off running back to the subway station with Leiji running close on his heels.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:45 pm
"He knows plenty!" Henrietta called back after them, then without missing a beat. "Gummy. Water Gun them."
It would have taken some miracle for Gummy to hit them, even before they'd started running away; the Totodile opened his mouth, shot an arc of water into the air, only for it to come back down about a meter away.
"Good boy Gummy," The trainer praised him anyway. "That showed 'em!"
The two then turned to check in to the... interesting accommodation, Henrietta remaining enthusiastic as ever, Gummy still drooling slightly from the water attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:37 am
Ezra made his way back across town but he was so giddy that he forgot to use caution and took the main streets, a mistake everyone in the underground knew to avoid. Surely enough, an officer recognized him and before the young thief even realized what was happening, handcuffs were slapped on his wrists and he was looking up at a very smug cop. "Finally caught you, Ezra." the officer stated, a little too satisfied with his accomplishment since he'd been embarrassed by the boy twice already. "Aww... Crap..." Ezra muttered, sinking his head and shoulders. He was going to prison now and it would take a miracle to escape now.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers