Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:23 am
A trip? A 'trip.' Saying it like that made it sound like some vacation they'd taken for pleasurable reasons, for good things - it had, in all actuality, been anything but. Regardless, she didn't bother to comment because she was too busy watching Luke's reaction to Ray mentioning his face (that didn't look as awful as it did before, but still pretty bad), and Yuri and Rosie wanting to take him home. She opened her mouth to reply, because she wanted to go too, but Ray was already talking to her.

The girl stiffened at the taller woman's words, and she spun to aim a vicious glare at her. "Oh no - I hope you weren't counting on me training today because am not doing s**t with you today. No way in hell."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:09 am
Luke looked to Yuri as he spoke, nodding in acceptance of the suggestion with a slight relief. There had been so much moving and doing as of late that the concept of being in a place where he could just not do anything seemed foreign, but he was more than ready to reacquaint himself with such a place. Rosie's offer to accompany them was met with another nod, though with a small degree of hesitation and a gaze that fell away from hers. Green eyes raised again, however, at Seraphine's obvious displeasure, wearing evidence of concern. He didn't understand the relationship between Seraphine and Ray; the former seemed contemptuous, or rather highly exasperated, but not hostile or aggressive, and the latter didn't appear to harbor any kind of ill will. It was strange to watch.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:23 pm
"All right," Yuri said to Rosie with a small smile, waiting for her to lead the way. When she did, he would start following her, lifting his hand in a motionless wave to Ray and Sera if she stayed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:55 pm
"Oh no no no, see I don't need to count on anything" Ray chuckled, leaning forward toward the girl "This is what you signed up for, and you're not going to get better like this you know. Sooo come on." She nodded her head "Rest of the night, you're with me kiddo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie looked back over to Sera, hesitating for a moment to find out what Sera's plan was.
"Are you going to train tonight Sera? or..." was she going with them?
Ray sounded like she was determined to take Sera training.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:18 pm
"Oh no I'm ********' not," Sera countered heatedly, small hands balled into fists. "The only place I'm going is home there's no way in hell you're taking me anywhere." With that, she turned on her heel and started storming off, too angry at Ray to even give any of them a proper farewell.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:44 pm
"We're going through this again then? Haven't you already tried this?"

Ray wasted no time in turning and following after Sera. and oddly enough still holding onto Lovely, seeming to have forgotten that she was holding her, and that she did not belong to her.

The tall women turning only for a moment to point at Yuri "Later Bro!"

Double Stripe hesitated for only a moment, to glanced over at the other humans with a slight sigh, then slither off after his partner and Sera.

"Might I remind you that this is my time too you know?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie smiled sheepishly as Sera stormed off, and Ray followed, leaving an absently where the two had been previously.
"Bye Sera." She said quietly with a soft wave.

"Well, I guess she's going to make it home on her own." folding her hands behind her back she stepped forward to direct the boys to where they would find a cab.
"That was an interesting welcome home greeting"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:38 pm
Dove stayed quiet as everyone made their plans to go home, her presence completely ignored by everyone. She did offer a small wave to them as they made their way in their separate directions, before timidly addressing Ray.
"Um, Ray, Lovey is--"

The moment Ray started to follow Sera, lovey froze, then twisted and wiggled, trying to free herself from the woman's grasp and get back to her own trainer, whining softly. She liked Ray, but she didn't want to go anywhere with her without Dove!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:00 am
Seraphine was now too far and too angry to even remember any of them apart from the obnoxious woman following her. "We're going through this again because you obviously don't seem to understand all the s**t I've been through the past however long!" She said exasperatedly, throwing her arms into the air as she said it and not bothering to look at Ray. 'However long' actually translated to 'about three days.' "Had to deal with ********' fancy-a** cops not once -- not twice -- but three ********' times while we were there and I am not in the mood to deal with you today. No. No. I am not having anymore s**t until at least tomorrow."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out