Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Demi god roleplay search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:29 pm
I'm interested in a Demi god roleplay based/ inspired by the Percy Jackson series. We'll use it as a guideline. I have an idea in mind but we can brainstorm which is good for this type of roleplay. I would like a semi lit or lit partner. Please be able to write two or more paragraphs per post. Also be patient with me on posts. We can roleplay in a thread here or Pms. If you are interested, pm me or quote me here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:15 pm
Oklahomagurl03

I'm interested in that idea; what if it happens in an era where the Gods are forgotten and Percy Jackson is little more than a myth?  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:23 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Oklahomagurl03

I'm interested in that idea; what if it happens in an era where the Gods are forgotten and Percy Jackson is little more than a myth?
. When you mean gods are forgotten do you mean that Demi gods do no even know that they are half gods?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 pm
Oklahomagurl03
Kaosujin Ryu
Oklahomagurl03

. When you mean gods are forgotten do you mean that Demi gods do no even know that they are half gods?

The latter; we could do OCs that unknowingly stumble into it all and don't know that they're Demi-gods.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Oklahomagurl03
Kaosujin Ryu
Oklahomagurl03

The latter; we could do OCs that unknowingly stumble into it all and don't know that they're Demi-gods.
Interesting idea. I like it.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff