Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:45 am
He looked to Dove with an expression that shifted like opalescence between hope and hopelessness. Her offer sounded much alike the words he heard in his darkest thoughts, warm and inviting and promising of terrible possibilities. He opened his mouth as if to speak but thought better of it, a severe conflict in his features. Eventually he shook his head in small movements, the gesture directed towards himself, and allowed his inhibitions to dissolve into quiet apathy. "What I want," he said, his voice low and distant, "is for everything to stop. Everything. Just kill me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:03 am
Whether by chance or fate, Yuri happened to be passing by. A soft wuff from Repede got his attention and he looked in the direction of Luke and Dove. He stood there a moment, a blank look on his face as he observed. However, the last three words from Luke spurred him into action.

"The hell is going on here?" he asked in a slightly raised voice, the man now approaching, looking less than pleased.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:13 am
"Wha--no...!" her answers was immediate, accompanied by a look of alarm and a firm but surprised tone. "I said I would help, not--"

She tensed as another voice met her ears, and turned to look with great apprehension. Perfect timing.... she thought, the dread growing and twisting in her stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:26 am
The sudden and familiar voice snapped Luke's attention towards the approaching Yuri, reconnecting him to himself enough that he was able to regain awareness of what he had said. His hands tensed, an immense frustration against himself appearing in his features. Passingly he entertained the thought of cutting out his tongue so words like that couldn't manifest in his voice anymore. "Sorry," he said, retreating a half a step. "Forget I said anything."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:18 pm
Lifting his sword to place it on his shoulder, Yuri approached, passing Dove and coming to stand beside Luke.

He looked at the boy for a few moments, then turned his gaze towards Dove with a frown. "You should go."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:35 pm
Dove stayed in her place, looking to Yuri only a moment as she considered doing as he told her, wondering if it really was in Luke's best interest for her to go, but let her gaze fall back to Luke, shaking her head a little.

"I said I wouldn't leave..." she said softly, releasing his hand. "But I'll go if need me to for now, Luke..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:56 pm
Luke didn't really know how to respond; he was unsure of how to address the decision that was placed on him. He didn't want to drive her off, but he was afraid of the possibilities that existed in continuing from that subject. He failed to imagine a proper reply, standing tensely with his head down as he searched fruitlessly for any words.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:58 pm
Yuri's brows furrowed as he stared hard at Dove, his hand instinctively tightening on his sword.

"I think you've done enough," he said tersely to the girl.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:07 pm
She nodded at Luke's silence, taking it as a call for her to leave, but as her lips parted to give reply, she paused, blinking at Yuri's words.

Though her first reaction was to defend herself and explain that she had done absolutely nothing, she bit her tongue, looking to him only a moment before she turned her eyes to the ground, fighting at tears and an overwhelming sense of disappointment in her efforts. "I'm sorry... I was only trying to help."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:19 pm
This was his fault too, then. Wearing a wilting frown, he suddenly recoiled a few steps. "I'm sorry. I'll just-- I'll just go." He gave no consideration to the destination as he turned. Anywhere that wasn't near people he would upset or worry or bother was fine with him.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:33 pm
Reaching out, Yuri grabbed Luke by the back collar of his jacket when he started to leave.

"I get that," Yuri said coldly to Dove. "But you're not helping, so just stop. And stay away from him for now."

With that he then released Luke's collar and would proceed to walk away with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:53 pm
"Okay...okay..." She backed away, her eyes low, her tone soft. "You're right... I'm sorry."

She moved back, bent to scoop up Lovey, then looked back to Luke, struggling to find some way to part without furthering the damage she now knew she had done. "Hang in there, Luke... We love you, and... I'm here if you need me."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:20 pm
Luke started at the resistance at his collar, pausing to regard Yuri in a slight surprise. He listened only inattentively until he heard his name, looking to Dove as though she were speaking a foreign language. All he fully comprehended was that he had behaved irrationally, and so he repeated a quiet apology, moving instinctively to follow when he sensed Yuri's movement.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:56 pm
As they walked away, the girl watched, her throat tight. Of course she had messed up. She had no idea how to handle these things. Yuri was right....again, and as much as her pride hated to admit it, she needed help.

After a moment, she spoke up again, her voice a calm plea. "Yuri!...Can we talk soon?" She paused, then added a softer, "...please?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:01 pm
Yuri paused for a moment, his eyes closed in a grimace at her pleading, keeping his back to the girl.

"Yeah. Come find me later," the man said, knowing inwardly that he might end up regretting that but well.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff