Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Crayola's 1x1 Rp Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crayola4TheColorBlind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:08 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind
QuietNinja96

Lila smiled softly."Not Alex, he'd put up with it just so he wouldn't have to be alone and deal with the silence. I'm surprised you don't believe in that. It is a strong belief among all elementals that fate will eventually bring you to your soulmate. Not that I'm telling you Alex is yours. But he is a very good person. He'd make a good friend if you allowed him to. I'll buy that dog for him tomorrow... I think he'd like having a companion..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:26 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya shruged. "I just never liked the thought that anything I do or choices that I make are not my own... that some where it was already set in stone that I was going to bet this and not that.... Call me crazy but...." again she shruged not really knowing any better way to explain it before all humor left her face. "And even if I did don't you think it would be a cruel, twisted and sadistic type of fate or destiny that would match a ice elemental with a fire? Don't mean to contradict all the things you said about him but he threatened to hunt me down because I was keeping my iced coffee cold....A COFFEE. Silly little beverage .... and he says playing with fire is fun but I'm not a loud to use alittle ice?" She replyed. "But yeah, the lab listened to him way better then most people." She smiled.  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Crayola4TheColorBlind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 am
QuietNinja96

Lila looked at her, calculating her. "If it were, fate would be none none of those things. Fate would be smart. You are the one who is sadistic and cruel. You are juding him for what he is instead of who he is. You think because he controls fire that he is unapproachable and dangerous but fire isn't just danger. Alex's power is passion, love, and protection. It's that burning want for the one you love and the ember that awakens it. Most fire elementals would die to possess what Alex has. He is not who you should fear. You are lucky he found you first. He was warning you. We are in the middle of a war. Everyone is lookiƄ for an elemental who's blood they can shed. Everyone watches for things like that, the subtle things. If he hadn't of noticed, another fire elemental would have... You'd have been dead in seconds. It isn't about the beverage, it's about the power that made it so cold. Alex and I have integrated ourselves into jobs where our powers can be hidden but using your powers openly is dangerous. Humans may not notice but our kind does. Even an ice elemental would have killed you for that. I can't even remember the last time we used our powers outside of work. It is people like you who are closed minded that started this and it is because of people like you that our world will fall apart." She stood, unable to breathe or keep her composure. She could feel her power itching at her finger tips. She turned away, walking out the front door. Alex was no longer in sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:16 am
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya sighed. "Maybe I am a sadistic, cold, cruel person. Though maybe its for the best." She shruged. "Though we are creatures of habit and a product of our up bringing. Though no matter what anyone dose there will always be war.... though you wouldn't know anything about that now would you? Silly salt shakers." She poked the shaker and accidently knocking it over she sighed. "The world will fall apart on its own. Even elementals are humans... we will always find something to fight for or about. Its foolish wishful thinking if one believes world peace is possible. If being a realist about the world is sadistic... then heck I am the hugest evil, cruel, sadistic person on the planet and killing me would just be mercy." She mumbled then picked up the salt shaker. Standing up she stretched and walked out of the pizza place, depressing talk makeing not hungry anymore.

{EEP! Sorry! I broke the curseing rule... I fixed it though i dont know if Heck is any better or worse.... sweatdrop Sorry about that... }  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Crayola4TheColorBlind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:13 pm
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex groaned in pain, falling to the cement. His blood was splattered around him. "Why didn't you kill her?!" A fire elemental yelled, slamming his foot into Alex's rib cage. "You had her in your grasp! She isn't one of our kind! So I am having a hard time understanding why you didn't kill her!" He yelled. The other two elementals there glared at the bleeding Alex on the cement with hatred, occassionally delivering hard blows to him. "I won't tell you where where she is... I... I will... protect her..." He whispered, his eyes sliding closed with semi-unconsiousness. The guys all growled and continued their assult on him, hoping he would break.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:21 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya started walking home quietly not really in any mood to walk around town. She heard some shouting and wandered over curious as to what was going on. ' Curiosity killed the cat...' the thought jumped up makeing her pause. "Well, I'm not a cat..." she muttered continueing. "Hello? Anyone over here?" She called while takeing her phone out of her pocket. She pressed 9-1-1 and got ready to hit the call button. "Need to get pepper spray or something one of these days...." she muttered.  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Crayola4TheColorBlind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:52 pm
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex looked up in horror at the sound of Sonya's voice, catching the attention of the fire thugs."I think we found her boys."The leader grinned. Alex forced himself to move, pulling his torso out of the alley, turning to look at Sonya. His vision blurred and his mind swirled, tears pricking at his eyes from pain and anger. "Run... They are... after you... I tried to protect you... I'm sorry..." He croaked. He groaned as the leader slammed his foot into Alex's shoulder, delivering the final blow to knock Alex out. His blood began to pool around him and his body shook. The three guys emerged, grinning at Sonya. "So you are the elemental, hm? You should have died earlier today. Our own kind has failed us. But, we get to kill you and him. Lucky us." He laughed, stepping closer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:13 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya pressed the call button on the phone. "Well... on first glance you guys are sissy's. All you against one person isn't too fair." She took a step back. She looked at the phone really wondering how well cops would help her... sighing, her breath showing up as a cloud of cold air. "Run or don't run.... " she mumbled. With her luck they would be faster.  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Crayola4TheColorBlind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:34 pm
QuietNinja96

Thug number two elbowed the leader. "She doesn't seem very powerful. Maybe she's a defect. We can take her easily." They all laughed, fire forming and looping around their fingertips until their arms were engulfed in flame. They approached her with determination to kill her. "The cops won't help you. You'll find that most cops will be on our side." The leader grinned. Thug number three looked down at Alex, laughing hard. "He's dying boss. A slow, painful death. All to protect a defect girl." The leader laughed. "You should have seen the fight he put up to keep you safe, Girly. Almost killing him has been the highlight of my evening. And now he'll die, broken and nameless to be eaten by rats and forgotten. He is scum to our kind and better off dead anyway. He'll die for nothing. And you'll die with him. Just like the rest of your dumb kind." He hissed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:00 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya frowned. "Defective? Me? Have you boys looked in a mirror lately? Your parents should have asked the stork for a refund." She replyed ice fourming on her hands and up her arms. "Well? You gonna come kill me or talk about it till your blue in the face? " she asked sounding braver then she felt.  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Crayola4TheColorBlind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:40 pm
QuietNinja96

*One fight later*

The elementals growled, blood covering them. They were weak and they had no chance. "You'll live today. But if we see you again, you are dead Ice." The leader hissed before they ran away.

User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex coughed up blood, his body aching as it tried to heal. He groaned and curled up on the ground. "I'm sorry..." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:04 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya walked over with a frown. There were patches of frost on her arms and back from burns durring the fight. "Should be...." she muttered. "Didn't ask you to keep me out of trouble. I normally manage to stay outta it just fine on my own." She sighed shakeing her head and held out her hand. "If you can walk we should go... my house is near by...."

(( Edited it.... I'm guessing she was abit too negitive... sweatdrop my bad... though not shure this is better...))  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Crayola4TheColorBlind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex sighed, laying still. "You wouldn't have been in trouble... They were after me, not you. I failed as an elemental and it was their job to kill me for it... Because they didn't know what you looked like, you were in no danger. I'm sorry... I was only trying to help this morning, I thought my threat would scare you into being careful. You are my soulmate. I have to protect you." He looked up at her as his body began to heal, knowing she'd just walk away.[/align  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:09 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya looked at him abit like he was crazy with the soulmate comment. He just met her this morning... She chuckled "I think they hit ya in the head alittle to hard and scrambled your brains. So do you want to get outta dodge or just lay there all day?"she asked. "I don't normally bring strangers home... well stray animals... they don't count."  

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lorelei_989

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:53 pm
My names Lorelei. I love to RP, but I haven't done much of it lately. I'm a bisexual literate roleplayer. My posts can be anywhere between 2-3 decent sized paragraphs or 3-4 smaller ones. I'm okay with playing both male and female characters with both male and female characters, however, that does not mean that I will do yaoi.

I'm a big lover of romance-type roleplays. I just seem to get more into those and my posts get more detailed and interesting. I can provide character biographies upon request, otherwise, I can just jump into the roleplay. I'm also good with playing up to 3 different characters. If there are to be any X rated moments in our roleplay, I'll do just enough to get the point across, but I will not go into all out detail.

I would like any partners I have to be able to post at least 2-3 paragraph responses to help keep the roleplay as interesting and detailed as we can. I prefer to roleplay in PMs just because they are easier to keep track of, and I can do as many roleplays as I want without confusing myself (or my partner).

I'm online at least once a day, so you can expect frequent replies from me. If you are interested in doing a possible roleplay with me, send me a PM or reply to this post. I look forward to roleplaying with you.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff