Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:41 pm
Rosie nodded in agreement. "I know he will." she said confidently, believing it as much as she wanted to.
"It'll be good for you both."
she gave a nod, but, when she suddenly remembered something the girl widened her eyes and jumped a little. "Oh! Oh, Yuri, there is one thing though. If you can, please by and make it back here for the annual Spring Jubilee, Since we all knew each other we haven't missed a single one, this will be our third." She looked at him hopefully. "Its kind of a tradition.'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:59 pm
Yeah, it probably would be good for both of them. Yuri has wanted and needed to get away for awhile. Even though Luke would be there, it would be a nice change of pace.

At Rosie's sudden request though, Yuri blinked. "Tradition, huh? Yeah, I guess we can swing by then. When is it?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:20 pm
Delighted that he was willing to do that for them, Rosie had to then pause and consider for a moment just when this year was having the festival.
"I though I saw it was going to be in late April, but I will double check, and send Luke a message when I know for sure."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:58 pm
"All right, we'll be there," Yuri assured her with another smile. It wasn't a big deal and it seemed pretty important to her. Who was he to disappoint?  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers