Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:45 am
"You could ask her yourself," Sera said with a shrug, "but you and I both know she doesn't mind. If there's one thing Rosie always has time for and is never bothered by, it's friend stuff. You know she's always there, and she's awesome at emotional support stuff," the brunette said with a single nod, as if to confirm her own statement. Much better than she was, at any rate; Rosie just seemed to have a knack for it, and was really good at it naturally.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:43 am
He nodded, though a slight frown remained. Gentle and kind-hearted as she was, certainly even Rosie's patience had its limitations. The topic led his thoughts to wander, though, to the escape from Grande Ile. "I didn't thank you, did I?" he said suddenly, his tone expressing a light disappointment towards himself. "For coming to Grande Ile, I mean. I really appreciated it."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:54 am
"Hm? Oh." Had he? That hadn't exactly been something she was all too concerned about, during or after the escape. "Well what did you think we'd do when you stopped answering our messages? You're kind of stuck with us at this point, no matter what country you're in." She debated adding that it was fun, but honestly it wasn't like, at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:30 am
"Sorry," he said. He didn't see the need - nor the desire - to reiterate why he had been unable to return messages. "I don't think I can complain much, though, if it's you guys." There were certainly worse people he could imagine being stuck with - or rather, he couldn't imagine being stuck with anyone better.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:34 am
His words surprised her a little, and she stuck her tongue out at him briefly. "You better not complain if it's us! Anyway," she went on with a slight shrug, "I'm just glad we could help. Or at least Rosie could." Their blonde friend, in Sera's opinion, was wonderful with helping others.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:00 am
"I'm not," he raised his hands defensively, though the sparse smile in his features denoted some amusement. Her correction, however, elicited some small confusion, "What do you mean?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:17 am
She didn't hesitate to return the smile, but her brows raised a bit at his question. "Oh, well I just meant that Rosie is way more awesome at helping people and friend stuff like that. Honestly she's a lot better at it than I am, so..." The admission was coupled with a shrug, though she didn't say too often when she wasn't good at something.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:36 pm
He shook his head slightly, "That's not-- I mean, Rosie's great, sure, but there's no reason to think she's better than you or anything." A contemplative frown, eyes low in thought, before he looked to her in all sincerity, "You don't have to compare yourself or anything. You've both helped way more than I would ever have asked," his eyes lowered instinctively, "and you're both really important to me, you know?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:17 pm
"Well, I just.. I mean..." She seemed a little uncertain how to respond, especially at his last statements that caused a slight blush crept into her cheeks. "I guess," she said hesitantly, "but just.. Rosie always seems to know what to do to help and stuff, and I.. don't, but I'm glad we helped," even if she hadn't helped as much as Rosie had.

"And we better be!" She said in more assured tones, reaching a hand out to nudge his shoulder before returning it to her lap and adding hesitantly, fully aware how her demeanor flip-flopped between sentences, "You guys are my best friends."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:23 pm
He wasn't sure it was a matter of Rosie knowing exactly what to do, but the sentiment remained that he appreciated both of them equally. "Well good," he responded, a soft, genuine smile emerging in tired features, "because you're mine too."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:50 am
A similar smile lit up her face at his words. Though she wasn't entirely sure how to respond (because how often did she ever talk about stuff like this), but she made an attempt regardless. "Good. That's good," she replied, then added, "I'm glad."

Okay this was getting a little awkward. It made her feel good, but it was still awkward.

"So anyway, we should all hang out again before you leave with Yuri, if you have time." She wasn't exactly sure when that'd be, just 'in a few days'. Very specific.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:11 pm
"Sure," he said, a faint nod accompanying the reply. "I guess I have to buy some stuff or something," for the trip, though this trip was such a vague entity that he wasn't even really sure what kinds of things he might need, "but I'm sure there'll be some time. I'll let you know."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:31 pm
"Okay, good," she said with a nod. That pretty much covered everything she could think of - the lengthy conversation about things that had happened to him had been unexpected entirely, but she was glad it happened all the same. Still, it had kind of derailed any and everything she'd thought of to talk about before, which left her... kind of a little awkward.

Sera turned a curious glance on her friend and asked quite randomly, "Did you want to go get ice cream or something?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:09 pm
Quite randomly indeed, and it took Luke a moment to process the sudden shift in topic before he arrived at his default response to practically any suggestion: agreement, "Sure, why not?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:43 pm
Oh good, that meant she could have time to think of other things to talk about that didn't involve asking him a bajillion questions. With a nod and a smile, Sera stood and recalled Luna into her ball, then began heading towards the nearest ice cream parlor, all the while attempting to make idle conversation that didn't involve pestering him about things he'd rather not think about.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff