Creepy pasta (gamer edition)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 am
Truthfully, I never liked getting scared. Hated the feeling and the increased heart rate, but after taking a job with a annual haunted mansion, I kinda grew to liking the feeling of being scared (Cause I got free walk through) and scaring others.
Now lets get to the point of this.
I'm fond of creepy pasta to the point where I literally have an anxiety attack...If the 'story' is good (I still haven't learned my lesson v 3 v)
I even came across creepy pasta for games or..something a long that line..
People finding glitched version of the games that turn out to be some ******** up s**t.
Such as Lost silver, Lavender town (I've read so many of these XD) Hell, even Ben. (Tried reading it to my sister, she left in tears and that's saying something cause the girl also lives off horror movies/games)
So, lovely minions of the dark lord.
Got any game related creepy pasta to share?

It you would like to share, why don't you share links to the story so those interested (if anyone is) could read/watch/listen to the full story.
I'm truthfully addicted to pokemon creepy pasta so I could share some of those, along with others that i might come upon

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:42 pm
I once played 14 hours of Legend of Dragoon and there were no blocks left on the memory card. Scary enough for you?  

An Empty Bag of Skittles

Fashionable Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

TwoPawk

Dangerous Hunter

11,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:39 pm
Ahem, all trolling aside.
Personally i'm not sure how much Vidya game related Creepypasta you're gonna find.
Obviously there's a metric ton of pokemon related one (at least thats most of what I have found) and Sonic.Exe

Your probably gonna find better creepypasta related games where which I can suggest about... i dunno about 5 or 6 not including slender.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:41 pm
Yuuta Bloodraven
Ahem, all trolling aside.
Personally i'm not sure how much Vidya game related Creepypasta you're gonna find.
Obviously there's a metric ton of pokemon related one (at least thats most of what I have found) and Sonic.Exe

Your probably gonna find better creepypasta related games where which I can suggest about... i dunno about 5 or 6 not including slender.
i am aware pokemon is the most known, but there are tons of other if you look in the right spots.
Not just the creepy pasta sites.
I've however came upon more than just one that was about Link (Not just 'ben drowned)
I've heard also, along the line of actual creepy pasta games that there was another based off Jeff the killer.
Not to forget the SCP series (Not sure if I wrote that right)

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:45 pm
Sexually Delicious
the creepy pasta website would be a good place to start
If I wanted to read something I've read before, I would definitely return to the site and have a blast.
What I'm looking for more- so is people who have the same interest as such, or rather have their OWN stories (whether true or not) that isn't on there.
I've had a friend send me one of his own Creepy pasta that he chose not to post.
Intense, full of suspense and completely worth the read.
Not to mention, I don't just want stories, I want to possibly others to share game plays.
Pokemon creepy pasta are known, along with Link Creepy pasta.
Slender is a trending thing every now and again, but also Jeff the killer is slowly growing from what I've seen.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:51 pm
Sexually Delicious
Silent cannibal
Sexually Delicious
the creepy pasta website would be a good place to start
If I wanted to read something I've read before, I would definitely return to the site and have a blast.
What I'm looking for more- so is people who have the same interest as such, or rather have their OWN stories (whether true or not) that isn't on there.
I've had a friend send me one of his own Creepy pasta that he chose not to post.
Intense, full of suspense and completely worth the read.
Not to mention, I don't just want stories, I want to possibly others to share game plays.
Pokemon creepy pasta are known, along with Link Creepy pasta.
Slender is a trending thing every now and again, but also Jeff the killer is slowly growing from what I've seen.
I don't know.
I'm pretty jaded with all of the generic scary crap on the internet. Nothing really scares me on here any more.

But I enjoy reading the stuff and scaring my girlfriend late at night with the stories.

Well, what doesn't scare you can easily scare someone else. I've caused my own younger sister to break into tears while sharing most of the creepy pasta I read.
More so game related one because they seem more real or something- at least from what she believes.
That's still amusing. I've had the leader tell me to stop reading such things because of the some what negative affect it has one me xD
But, I like such feelings, such rush so I continue anyways.
as the young kids say these days- YOLO

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

Recite

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:36 am
I haven't ready too many Creepy pastas in my day, but have you ever heard of the term SCP?

There's this website called the SCP Foundation and it has hundreds of articles you can read.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:55 pm
Finally someone who loves creepy pasta video game stories as much as I do!

Here, my stash: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Video_Games?pagefrom=SA-X+Infection#mw-pages

I read almost every one for each game I've played, but i have to say. Animal crossing creepy pastas are really creepy.  

Angelicstubborness

Shy Millionaire

14,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Game chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items