Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
F*** Man.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x.x
  x.x
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:34 am
I'm sure you guys heard about the Boston Marathon bombing...

I really wish they would catch this last bomber! I'm glad to hear one is dead.
I was getting ready to go into school today and the MBTA was shut down because they were looking for the second dude. x.x And both my sister and brother are in Boston. I hope this ends soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:18 am
One's dead? Is that confirmed, or is it like when CNN said they'd arrested one, but they were totally false?  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:06 am
GoldDiggingWhore
One's dead? Is that confirmed, or is it like when CNN said they'd arrested one, but they were totally false?

Yes, one suspect is dead and it's confirmed. He died in the hospital. He was shot and ran over by his brother.
They're chasing the other one right now. I can't believe he's only 19! I hope they catch that b*****d.
Boston is pretty much empty of life right now. The trains and buses are closed. Schools are closed. Everyone is on lock down in the Boston area.

I'm glad my sister and her fiance was able to get my brother out of Boston from his friend's house. But my sister's fiance's sister is on lock down at the Boston Uni. dorm.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:14 pm
i just looooove how their uncle called the two of them losers  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:14 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Yes, one suspect is dead and it's confirmed. He died in the hospital. He was shot and ran over by his brother.
They're chasing the other one right now. I can't believe he's only 19! I hope they catch that b*****d.
Boston is pretty much empty of life right now. The trains and buses are closed. Schools are closed. Everyone is on lock down in the Boston area.

I'm glad my sister and her fiance was able to get my brother out of Boston from his friend's house. But my sister's fiance's sister is on lock down at the Boston Uni. dorm.

Wow...that's pretty intense. So everything's just at a stand still until they locate the guy?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:12 pm
It's all pretty much over. They found the second guy and he is in hospital last I heard.  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:37 am
Ive been following it....but all the news updates seemed to be all over the place. But pretty sure last I heard it was mostly wrapped up. Though I wouldnt be surprised if they use the guy they caught to catch another acomplice or so.

But yeah I havent heard the news on it for a few hours so I will still be keen to hear the updates as they get and release more info about the whole thing.

America has a lot of angry and disgruntled people, and it seems more often than not its average seeming Americans you need to be more worried about. Still you cant live in fear because then its lose lose for everyone.

As always my thoughts go out to the familys of all affected (Including in other events suchs as the TX explosion as well)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 am
They caught the guy, and I read in the news that it was 'apparently done by someone else'

....I hate you news... I hate you a lot...

My heart goes out to everyone affected by the recent disasters/terrorist attack(s)/really anything bad.  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items