Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:09 pm
"" Uniceros spoke, looking somewhat impressed by the fact that Luna and her sister had voluntarily parted with their herd in order to save it. ""

Flynn blinked his blue eyes and tilted his head curiously as she reiterated her statement. "Is that what you would call it when you came to Grande Ile for your friend?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:15 pm
Her gaze slid over to her charge as the girl spoke to the human knight. She didn't know what she would do if she couldn't see her dear sister anymore.

At his counter, Sera's brows rose a bit and she had to pause to consider how best to respond. "Sort of? I mean, nobody asked us to go find him, we just decided to go and make sure he was alright. He never said he was leaving," she sort-of explained.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:19 pm
Uniceros was quiet for a bit and eventually he nodded again in understanding. "" It seemed that there was more do this mare than just a pretty coat. He found himself a bit entranced, and wondered if he would get to meet her sister as well.

"Then my reasons for coming here are not dissimilar to yours for going after Luke," Flynn responded. "We each have someone we care about and want to make sure they're all right."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 pm
Luna nodded her head as well and in response, merely offered a simple,

"Well, I guess that makes sense," Sera ceded at length, aiming a thoughtful frown at the ground off to the side before she pulled her gaze back up to him. "So why are you only coming now? Why not when he first came to Kodo?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:37 pm
Flynn sighed in a long suffering type manner as his thoughts went backwards several months. "I sent him here to Kodo to keep him out of trouble. He needed to get out and experience new things. But when I saw him back in Grande Ile, he clearly hadn't changed any. Plus, my new promotion allowed me the opportunity to choose where I would be posted."

Uniceros shuffled his hooves a bit. This mare was certainly beautiful, even if her personality was a bit... lacking. Or at least she was just strangely unreceptive to his advances, which was a bit frustrating. So he decided to continue with the small talk. "" Meaning Sera of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:49 pm
The brunette nodded at his response to show she understood. "Well, there's lots of stuff here that's different from Grand Ile," not to mention that the country was different in and of itself, "so we're not lacking there. But, I guess that's a good reason - your job not letting you go anywhere else." It was kind of cool that he got to travel after getting a promotion. Something seemed to cross her mind however, and she turned a curious glance up at Flynn. "How are you two still friends anyway? So far you guys seem kinda like opposites." Kettle, meet pot. Pot is calling you black.

Luna was pulled from her thoughtful silence by the stallion's voice, and she glanced over at him. She focused her gaze back onto the short girl. Her eyes flicked over to Uniceros again,

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:44 pm
Her question caught him a little off guard. It wasn't often that he was asked about why he was friends with Yuri, but she did make a good point.

"I admit we've had our differences," Flynn said quietly. Recalling the times they had disagreed and even gotten into physical fights back when they were in the military. "But in the end, we believe in the same thing." Just thinking about it brought back so many memories.

Only a year, certainly not that long, but longer than Uniceros had been with his charge. ""  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:15 pm
"And what's that?" She asked, tilting her head a bit. Flynn seemed so... well, he was a fancy cop, and Yuri was.... He was... Yuri.

Luna said with a nod, then after a brief pause, asked,

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:27 am
She sure asked a lot of questions. To the point of being nosy even. But Flynn was a patient man and he didn't mind so much. Besides, he could answer these questions without going into personal detail.

"We both want to help people." That was the jist of it anyway.

Uniceros stood a little taller, if that was even possible, sticking out his chest just a bit. "" he explained. "" Yes, he was quite proud of his breeding and achievements.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:49 pm
Sera took a few moments to process this response, frowning thoughtfully, before she offered an indifferent response. "Well, I don't know you, but I... guess Yuri is like that.." He did go save Luke and Dove when they needed help, and went with Luke to Grand Ile when Luke's father wanted him to, and even came back with him, and now was taking him on a journey around Kodo... Ugh. "Yeah, I guess he does," she admitted a little reluctantly despite her dislike for the man, and folded her arms across her chest.

Luna didn't miss the fact that Uniceros seemed to straighten and try to be a little taller at his admission. she said earnestly, then added,

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:43 am
Uniceros nodded, ""

Flynn looked on with some amusement at the tone in which Sera used to admit that. He could only guess that perhaps his best friend and the girl were not on the best of terms. But really, that didn't surprise him too much.

"Anyway," Flynn continued. "As much as I like to talk about Yuri, I should probably be going. Unless you have anymore questions," the man said with perhaps just a hint of sarcasm.

"Also, I don't believe I caught your name?"

She had been so busy of accusing and interrogating him that introductions had sort of been by-passed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:52 pm
she said with a nod. This region had something similar, but she wasn't sure that they included Rapidash amongst their ranks. Pity, really. Her gaze fell on his charge again before it returned to Uniceros,

"Huh? Oh." She offered him a dismissive wave. "Nah, I just wanted to make sure you weren't here for Luke. It's fine if you're looking for Yuri." Luke was one of her best friends after all, and she had absolutely no intention of letting anyone from Grand Ile come and try to take him back again to lock him away. Again. Now that she was certain Flynn would do no such thing, he was a neutral party. "And I'm Seraphine," the brunette said with a hint of pride in her voice. "Seraphine von Renata."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 pm
"I see," Flynn replied with a glint of amusement in his eye. This girl seemed to be especially protective of her friend, but not so much Yuri. He was certain there was a story there, but perhaps that could be told another time.

"And I'm Flynn Scifo. It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss Seraphine." This said just before the man bowed politely and went to retrieve his mount.

"" Uniceros admitted to Luna's question. And indeed it was. This country was certainly not like Grande Ile, and he wasn't certain yet if he liked it or not. ""

For it was then that Flynn came over and swung himself onto the back of the Rapidash.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:41 am
Luna agreed with a bob of her head, though her ears perked forward when Flynn approached.

She had been tempted to say something else, but his wording and expression were a little confusing, and as he mounted his Rapidash, she moved towards the bench again. Was that how he ended conversations or something? Huh. That was kind of weird. "Yeah," she replied a little uncertainly. "Bye, I guess? If you're leaving," she added. She still wasn't sure.

The darker Rapidash nodded once more in understanding.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:29 pm
Flynn nodded affirmatively when she asked if he was leaving. He had other things to be doing after all, as much as he would enjoy just standing around and talking.

"Perhaps we'll meet again," he said, finding it rather likely since they both knew Yuri.

Uniceros nickered his own parting words to the lovely lady before Flynn nudged his sides. The Rapidash soon taking off through the park once more and heading back towards the city itself.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff