Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
serious question guys. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yes or no?
  yes
  no
View Results

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:35 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
tanqela
good luck!

i used to think kids were disgusting, but idk, i love them now

Thanks ^_^

I think I was mostly afraid that they wouldn't listen to me or that I'd just suck as a teacher, but as it turned out, I did a pretty good job. Though it was kinda hard getting six year olds to be interested in learning stuff.

awh~ i love six year olds! they are the cutest! i turned everything into a game so... they were uber competitive with one another lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:12 am
tanqela
awh~ i love six year olds! they are the cutest! i turned everything into a game so... they were uber competitive with one another lol

I remember the first day one of them was totally scared of me and I felt so bad ;-; But then by the end of the week they all loved me ^_^

Still though...I like to think I have patience, but I'm not sure if I have enough to work with really young kids for a living.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:33 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
tanqela

I remember the first day one of them was totally scared of me and I felt so bad ;-; But then by the end of the week they all loved me ^_^

Still though...I like to think I have patience, but I'm not sure if I have enough to work with really young kids for a living.

i have always wanted to be a mommy when i grow up  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:15 am
tanqela
i have always wanted to be a mommy when i grow up

Gonna have, like, four or more kids?  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff