Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 am
Flynn blinked in slight surprise but then nodded. A little taken back by the fact that she seemingly had heard of it before, but then...the uniform kinda gave it away too.

"Yes, I suppose it is," the man said warmly, causing him to think back briefly on his many... adventures. His eyes then slid to the rising of the sun, noticing its position in the sky.

"I hate to cut this short, but I should probably be going. It was nice meeting you, Miss Dove."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:24 am
She offered a smile as he announced his leave, then nodded. "It was nice to meet you too, Flynn." Even if she hasn't been expecting to see anyone so early, it had been nice. "I hope you two have a good day."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:47 pm
Climbing back onto the back of his Rapidash, Flynn offered the girl another smile.

"Thank you. The same goes to you as well."

And with that, the man took the reigns and steered Uniceros back in the direction of the embassy. The blue flamed beginning at a trot as his rider's command, then picked up the pace into a canter as they left. Leaving Dove and her Pokemon to themselves once more.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff