Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:45 am
Ray let out a laugh at the response Sera gave. "Well, I highly recommend that you consider it chick pea. I think getting out of your comfort zone will be good for you, and your training. besides, I'm not going to be working, and then making a trip all the way back here to train you. so unless you want to travel down to Sagestone every day to train then you really should move."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:48 am
Despite all of Ray's words, Sera just was not listening, and had continued her string of 'no' and 'nope' and 'not happening' while turning and walking away. She was not in any kind of mood to be seriously considering moving. She didn't like her apartment with her parents anyway - where would she even go in such a pitiful little town like that?

Isabella blinked confusedly, watching Seraphine, before she glanced up at Ray in bewilderment, then trotted after her trainer. She had no idea what they were doing. Jacques, on the other hand, had plopped himself down on the sidewalk with a wide, toothy grin.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:53 am
Ray opened her stride, thanks to her long legs she was able to easily catch up to Sera, and stop in front of the girl, snapping her fingers sharply in front of her to try and shut her up.

"Alright, stop for one second and listen to me." she said, in a more authoritative tone. "I've got a job to get too, unlike you, I live on my own, and I can't do pokemon battles for money anymore, so I need to make a living somehow, I'm going to Sagestone." She put it plainly "You don't need to make a choice right now, but the choice is yours. If you want to just go back to training yourself, of if you are serious about getting better, that includes making life changes like this. even if its just for the summer."
Ray held a finger out to her "So think about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:05 am
When Ray appeared in front of her, Sera glared and spun on her heel with her arms crossed, determined to at the very least not look at her if she was going to insist on speaking to her about such a terrible idea. She did, however, stop repeating herself and fell silent, but whether or not she was actually listening to Ray's words was a mystery.

After a very lengthy and poignant silence, Seraphine finally huffed, "Fine, I'll think about it." She did not, actually, plan to think about it, but just wanted Ray to shut up about it for now. The girl had absolutely no desire nor logical reason to move away, even just for the summer.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:33 pm
Ray let out a sign and tilted her head "whats there to think about? If you don't come I can't train you, you're going to have to go back to training yourself you know.'
THAT is itself was a joke. A pretty funny one too.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:31 am
Rather than on that, the brunette remained completely silent, still refusing to look at the woman. She still didn't even intend to think about such a ridiculous notion. Move away for the summer - as if!  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:45 am
Ray waved a hand in front of the girls face when it became apparent that she wasn't listening.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:46 am
Sera flailed at the hand in front of her face indignantly, leveling the taller woman with a glare, "What?!"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:47 am
"Are you even paying attention to me?" Ray asked with a raised eyebrow and a sly grin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:48 am
"Hardly," Sera admitted exasperatedly. "You already asked and I told you I'd think about it. The hell else am I supposed to listen to?" Ray certainly didn't seem to be saying much worth listening to right now anyway, the brunette figured.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:50 am
"You know Sera, one of these days I'm going to utter something extremely important, and you're going to be too stubborn to hear it." She just chuckled "And you're going to really wish you had paid attention. Ahhh, and I'm just going to sit back and laaaaugh."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:52 am
The girl just waved a hand very dismissively and an audible groan of annoyance before she turned and started walking off. "Maybe if you didn't sound like you were crazy most of the time and just completely ridiculous the rest of the time, I might be able to tell when you're actually saying something important and not just crazy or ridiculous."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:58 am
"And how do you know that that's not just another lesson I'm teaching you."
Ray took a long step to catch up, walking beside the girl
"I emphasize paying attention, don't I?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2