Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:01 pm
"Any social ineptitude that I appear to have is from choice alone, I choose not to interact or engage unless it is required of me, but this does not mean that I don't know how to conduct myself or how to engage in civil conversation, or present myself in a social acceptable manner and therefore someone who sticks out."
She explained with a sight sigh. There have been times when she had to, for a mission, blend in with a formal event, or a social setting among non-Rockets. It was part of her life style growing up. But because she didn't like to interact with people like that, didn't mean she didn't know how to.
"I simply have better things to do."

Faleen heard Izaya's concerned about her sister, and about the other trainers, but Faleen continued to look as if it wasn't something she was too worried about herself.
"I've worked hard to maintain what cover I have, I have no reason, nor do they to suspect me, especially not when i have Rosie on my side, she has a way of fooling people into the most trivial of details...."
She starred back into his red resolute "Izaya, this is nothing to be concerned about, I am assuring you that this isn't-"

She tried to speak over him, not wishing to argue with him on this any further, He had made his point, she understood it, but she wasn't going to change her mind-
But at the mention of Lance, and the comment tied to it.

Faleen eyes widened, her face flushing red as she stared at Izaya.
He did not linger on that topic, in fact as he moved on it was rather rapidly, giving Faleen even more reason to be concerned about recent... incidences.
Her hands clenched behind her back, and her face remained red.
The words that followed were only half heard however, until she managed to snap herself back.

"Of course you'll be going with me." she finally said as if that had not even been up for debate. "Laying low when you do, but the fact that I'll be on a mission, though its small having you around to refer to if you wish to give advice or back up."
"I had never expected you to stay in the base this whole time, just stay out of the trainers way." With that she let out a soft sigh, trying to chase the red from her face, while doing a great job at keeping her posture.
She was starting to feel a bit fatigued however, she couldn't be sure why.

Whatever apathetic look she had in her eyes however, was compromised when her suspicion on Izaya's words were confirmed, and he showed her the markings on his neck.
She of course knew what that was from.
Calm, but tired eyes suddenly grew darn, a subtle shift as she looked from his neck to make eye contact.
But she said nothing. simply nodding and agreeing stepping forward to go with him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:50 pm
"...Of course. I guess you should know yourself better than I, shouldn't you?" he answered tonelessly. "Whatever you say, then. I'll follow your lead." He might have liked to argue that liking to do something gave someone a certain advantage over someone who did it just because it was their job. That, and the fact that knowing how something was done or how to do it was completely different from actually doing it.

But if his superior partner believed she knew what she was doing, so be it. He would obey her instructions until he was required to do otherwise. Humans were humans and they were bound to make mistakes, but Faleen was so robot-like that he really wanted to know just how much farther her assurance would take them before its human flaws would begin to show.

Curious as to whether or not Faleen had been aware of his and Rosie's little...'outing' a while back on a Valentinue's day, he almost smiled but managed to keep it to himself. This was just as well, for the blonde woman was now looking at him with an uncharacteristically red face. What had he said to make her look like that again? Oh...that must have been it. What an interesting reaction. Still, it wouldn't have been right to smile even so, (let alone comment on her complexion; he was fairly certain she was aware of it at least to some degree) and he dared not reveal his satisfaction at eliciting a very human reaction from the professional agent.

"Understood. That I can do, even if it won't be as fun," he sighed, thinking about how he'd have to avoid the trainers as best he could. "It's better than being stuck here, in any case."

He watched her closely when she noticed the marks on his neck, his own face serious as he studied her features. He didn't like the darkness that seemed to come over her, and though grateful that she made no further comment on the marks, Izaya had a feeling that the worst was yet to come. Following after, he sighed again, wondering just what, exactly, he was getting himself into.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers