Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:34 pm
Her head fell a little, and she pushed her hair back from her face. "Sorry... I just don't want to ruin your day off with my troubles. You've been kind enough as it is just to let me talk with you..." He was wonderful company, the difficult subjects easily tackled and dismissed if needed. And really, what girl in her right mind would want to spill all her troubles of home and her ex? She didn't even want to think of the situation, let alone share the details with someone she wasn't even sure was all that interested. However, she offered a bit more. "I'm just... really controlled at home, and I'm not sure I want to be tied down to anyone-- o-or anything." Shoot.

Her eyes filled with another emotion, this one shame at his next words, though her brows furrowed in thought. "To be honest I'm not entirely sure I'm not running from fears just by being here, but I see no other way to handle the situation than to get away from it..." Her hand again fell to her locket. "Now I'm just trying to figure out if I even belong in either place."  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:41 pm
Flynn laughed lightly and shook his head. "You don't have to apologize, I understand. And really, its your choice whether you want to talk about something or not." Granted it would be harder to understand with it being so vague.

"I see, well, I hope you find what you are looking for," he said reassuringly. He then rose to his feet. "Its about time I moved on."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:06 pm
She blinked at his laugh, then offered a smaller, even more apologetic smile as she shrugged. "I just...don't know if it's time, yet. Kind of a...heavy subject." Maybe one day she would be able to talk to someone about it... Right now she really couldn't think of anyone who would even care.

When he rose to his feet, she looked up to him, then nodded, a bit disappointed over his departure, but understanding. There was no reason for him to waste his day off sitting on a beach with someone like her who was half asleep anyway. And she really, really needed the rest. "Me too... and Thank you, Flynn. Enjoy your day off! Maybe we'll run into each other again soon..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:22 am
"You don't need to explain yourself either, it's fine. Its not really any of my business anyway," he said. Really, it wasn't any skin off his nose whether she wanted to talk about it or not. But this girl seemed like she had needed someone to talk to.

"Thank you, I'm sure we will. Have a good day, Dove." And with that, the young blonde man continued his walk down the beach.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:18 pm
As he turned to walk away, she gave a small wave, then let her hands fall back to her lap as she sat and listened to the waves beat against the shore. She watched him for a moment as he walked away, then sighed softly and turned her attention to Lovey, stroking the eevee's head quietly with a fleeting smile at her lips.

Flynn was a wonderful person, letting her talk to him and sharing the morning and his thoughts... It had been nice to finally just... talk to someone, especially after the previous night's events... even if she hadn't told him everything, at least he knew a little, and had cared enough to listen, or at least been polite enough to ask.

Lovey tilted her head at the girl, then nuzzled her hand and backed away, moving to paw gently at the Typhlosion's forehead to wake him, then barked as loudly as she could to the Ponyta at the water's edge. Thierry lifted his head from nosing at something in the sand, and made his way cautiously back to the group, stopping a few feet away, ears flicking forward in curiosity over his Trainer's quiet demeanor.

Tired, but slightly lighter-hearted, the girl offered the approaching fire type a smile, then stood slowly, stretching her limbs carefully. "Alright team... let's go home and get some rest."

With her pokemon called back and tucked safely onto her belt, Dove cast a lingering, distant look out at the ocean once more, crossed her arms over her middle to ward off the slight chill from the breeze, then headed back to solitude, Lovey following quietly behind.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff