Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
New to crochet and the guild!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:04 pm
I just wanted to take this moment to introduce myself. My name is Azula and I’m very very new to crochet. In fact, just yesterday I finished a set of potholders for my dear Nana. I’ve meddled with hand sewing in the past and made small stuffed animals, etc. My prized handmade possessions are a pair of love whales I made. I’m 20 years old, and adore penguins. My favorite colors vary at different times. Like recently my favorite color has been green (Go Slytherins!).

Crocheting is turning out to be a fun experience and I hope to continue it further with your help. Also if you guys find any neat patterns regarding Harry Potter or Game of Thrones send them my way. whee

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:18 pm
0-Azula-0
I just wanted to take this moment to introduce myself. My name is Azula and I’m very very new to crochet. In fact, just yesterday I finished a set of potholders for my dear Nana. I’ve meddled with hand sewing in the past and made small stuffed animals, etc. My prized handmade possessions are a pair of love whales I made. I’m 20 years old, and adore penguins. My favorite colors vary at different times. Like recently my favorite color has been green (Go Slytherins!).

Crocheting is turning out to be a fun experience and I hope to continue it further with your help. Also if you guys find any neat patterns regarding Harry Potter or Game of Thrones send them my way. whee
Welcome! I hope you enjoy our guild.
I used to say that I could knit anything, but couldn't crochet to save my life...it's still somewhat close to accurate, but I do keep trying!
My Granny Squares (supposedly the easiest thing to crochet!) always turn out egg shaped... blaugh  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:22 pm
Welcome to the guild! I am a die hard knitter who knows a little crochet. I also spin my own yarn and dabble in sewing from time to time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:59 am
I would love to learn to knit. :3  

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out